Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hallow (Completed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hallow (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Hallow (Completed)   Hallow (Completed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2014, 11:54 am

Gender/Sex: Male 

Meister: (List the name of your Meister partner or soon-to-be partner here)

Weapon Form: Hallow is a gun-blade, In his hilt he has a sand timer, the handle is adorned with the wings of a dragon but it is different on both sides. One side looks holy and the other demonic. On the holy side the dragon wings are replaced with angel wings, these differences however are purely cosmetic. The blade is black on one side, white on the other is roughly 40cm in length, Built into it is a revolver that fires bursts of pure soul energy the gun is akin to a revolver, upon resonance the hilt sprouts another blade out the back of itself and the guns turn, the weapon becomes two handed and extremely destructive this ability is called "last judgement"by Hallow and whether he is merciful or not depends on the timer, every time it empties he turns the sword over, white=mercy black=pain.

Love Interest: 

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight, though he has not shown any romantic intentions so far

Appearance: He is a slender, slightly scruffy dressed boy, usually adorned with a long hooded coat, He is also very pale (as a result of not liking the sun very much) he bears scars along the fingers and leading up his right arm, and his left eye is blue, whilst his right is brown. His Hair is extremely pale white to match his skin, he has not measured himself recently, though the last time he checked he was about 6,0" his lips are quite thin and he rarely smiles, His reasoning for this is "I have not yet met a very funny person" he is very slightly toned, but no-one has seen his chest or back, not even the school nurse. It is thought he had more scars in this area.

Personality: He is very intelligent, though he prefers not to show it off, he is also extremely quiet when need be, often sneaking up on people. He is level headed, but has lost his temper before which has lead to clashes with his classmates. When asked about himself, he will say he thinks of himself as a wild card, even he doesn't know whether or not he will be useful. He is often found fiddling with a joker card when confronted about this habit he annoyingly responds "Funny, isn't it?" and refuses to say anymore.

History: He was born into a family of Kishin worshipers, who were training him to become a Kishin. He did as they asked because he believed they did it out of love, but one day he failed one of his tests and was viciously experimented on by his own parents, he lived a month under torture, until a death scythe that had been sent to destroy the family saved him. After that, he renounced his name and began to go by Hallow, people around the DWMA sometimes spread rumors about his real name, but he stops them before the rumor really takes off. Because of his History, he bears a deep respect for the Death-Scythes, but struggles to find a master who can match his Soul Wavelength, without hurting themselves.

Miscellaneous: Hallow, Is not very accepting of religions and beliefs because of his past experiences
His Soul Wavelength is very interesting and sometimes aggressive, occasionally delivering shocks to his master.
FULL ABILITY LIST:
Self-Abilities:
Hallow can perform one special ability himself, he calls it Soul Burst, it is an extremely powerful Wavelength Explosion, although it leaves him very tired afterwards, so far he has only used it once.
Resonance Abilities (If I can't do this let me know I will remove them)
Hallow was only able to perform these very few times, for lack of a Meister
TICKING BLADE: the 1st and weakest of the resonance forms, The blade grows a black and white Aura around it and becomes longer, but heavier, the hits become very hard to block but a miss can leave the Meister vulnerable.
FESTERING HATRED/HALLOWING PURGE
This causes Hallow to reach the 2nd resonance stage and depending on his feelings he will take on the dark or light form of himself, The dark has a poisonous sting in both bullets and blood and the light causes shadows to retreat and burns away evil Souls (Much like genie hunter).
MARTIAL LAW
The 3rd and most powerful Resonance, Another blade and gun protrude from the other end of the hilt, the guns aim forward rather than to the side and the blade itself becomes very quick and can fire light and dark blasts of his soul (It is held like a double light saber from Star Wars) The guns projectile's are replaced with powerful explosive soul bursts. 

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!

Last edited by LordKawaii on October 27th 2014, 8:18 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Had some Grammar and Punctuation to fix, It was written quite late at night.)
Back to top Go down

Hallow (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallow (Completed)   Hallow (Completed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2014, 11:56 am

I'll try to get what he looks like soon.
Back to top Go down

Hallow (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallow (Completed)   Hallow (Completed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 9:19 am

This is completed now but I can't edit on mobile.
Back to top Go down

Hallow (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallow (Completed)   Hallow (Completed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 11:05 am

I have a lot of editing to do I realise, I'll do it when I am next on computer.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Hallow (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallow (Completed)   Hallow (Completed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 12:08 pm

If you switch to the classic view, you can access the site like it's on your normal browser and you'll be able to edit and such.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Hallow (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallow (Completed)   Hallow (Completed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 4:41 am

Ah ok, thank you
Back to top Go down

Hallow (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallow (Completed)   Hallow (Completed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 4:58 am

So I can't come up with a picture for this one, just use your imagination (My drawing skills aren't sufficient enough for me to feel like it justifies the character) I hope he's easy enough to imagine
Back to top Go down

Hallow (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallow (Completed)   Hallow (Completed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 7:23 am

Could someone let me know if this character requires more info to be approved or is simply not good enough?...Thanks
Back to top Go down

Hallow (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallow (Completed)   Hallow (Completed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 10:47 am

Yes I comment a lot, Tried to upload some pictures that are ( very roughly ) what he might look like, apparently the post didn't enjoy that and it didn't work, sorry :/ hope the character is still good though
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Hallow (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallow (Completed)   Hallow (Completed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 1:36 pm

This needs major grammar and punctuation checks. You need to find where to end sentences and such because this whole thing reads like a long run on sentence.
Back to top Go down

Hallow (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallow (Completed)   Hallow (Completed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 1:56 pm

Apologies, I'll work on fixing it
Back to top Go down

Hallow (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallow (Completed)   Hallow (Completed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 3:50 am

Fixed, I think
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Hallow (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallow (Completed)   Hallow (Completed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 5:11 pm

There are some capitalization issues, and a few of the punctuation issues still need to be fixed.
Back to top Go down

Hallow (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallow (Completed)   Hallow (Completed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 5:40 am

Ok, sorry I'll try again
Back to top Go down

Hallow (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallow (Completed)   Hallow (Completed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 8:19 am

Ran it through a spell checker, If it hasn't fixed the issues, it's created more, If this doesn't go down well, I think I'll take it as sign that I don't have the skill.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Hallow (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallow (Completed)   Hallow (Completed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 7:52 pm

Accepted~
Back to top Go down

Hallow (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallow (Completed)   Hallow (Completed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 6:51 am

YES! Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hallow (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallow (Completed)   Hallow (Completed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hallow (Completed)
Page 1 of 1