Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Deceased Character) Fircy Kadrin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

(Deceased Character) Fircy Kadrin Empty
PostSubject: (Deceased Character) Fircy Kadrin   (Deceased Character) Fircy Kadrin I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 3:32 am

Name: Kadrin, Fircamire "Fircy"

Gender/Sex: Female

Meister: None

Weapon Form: Ichor and Amborsia: Fircy changes into a golden vajra. Fircy becomes a handle with 7-ribbed spherical bulbs on both sides that are each three inches in diameter. On one side Fircy has a spike that extends from her handle, through the point where the ribs of her bulb meet, and extends to a point six inches from the bulb. On the other side there is a gold sphere inside the ribs of her bulb that levitates when she uses her electric abilities and also acts as a counter-weight so she is weighted evenly at the center of her handle. Fircy's electricity powers are pretty weak while not paired with a meister, and their only real uses while unpaired is annoying her enemy, floating just off the ground surface, or climbing up metal objects. Without a meister she can only effect an object really close to her with her magnetism and has trouble with even that.

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Heterosexual, but open-minded.

Appearance: Fircamire Kadrin is roughly 5'11", 157 pounds. She has some toned muscle, but can't bring herself to risk losing her femininity by over doing it by getting buff. Fircy is white with lightly sun-stained  skin, dark brown hair that darkens as it gets closer to her scalp, and brown eyes that contain many flecks of gold. She always tries to wear practical clothes that don't interfere with her movement, but that's not to say she doesn't enjoy dressing up for formal events. Fircy doesn't have anything she prefers to wear on a day to day basis except a black ribbon that she ties onto her just past shoulder length ponytail. Fircy has small, golden, hooped earrings in each ear.

Personality: Fircy asks a lot of questions. She has seen too many people she cares about in the slums get themselves killed doing a job without enough information. If Fircy knows anything  its that knowledge is power, and that there is nothing more reliable than power. While now that she is at the academy she can be laid back and cheery, she will never forget how many times she has seen someone she kissed 'good mourning' die at the mercy of wretched souls, and she will make them all suffer for it.
    Fircy doesn't talk about certain things in her past, but every moment of everyday those things abide in her mind. Well, almost every moment

History:
The Interview:

Miscellaneous:

"Combative Abilities"
Partial weapon materialization:
Ambrosia:
Ambrosia High:
Ichor's Rebuke:

Random, Probably Pointless Tidbits:

Died fighting 'til the end. ("The fire will never die until the last ember fades." -someone whose name I don't care enough about to look up.)

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater"

Last edited by CrowsNest on July 20th 2015, 3:47 pm; edited 18 times in total (Reason for editing : such spelling and grammar goodness)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Deceased Character) Fircy Kadrin   (Deceased Character) Fircy Kadrin I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 3:47 am

I did a bit of editing, I hope this is alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Deceased Character) Fircy Kadrin   (Deceased Character) Fircy Kadrin I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 3:02 pm

I think she is ready to rumble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Deceased Character) Fircy Kadrin   (Deceased Character) Fircy Kadrin I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 7:23 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Deceased Character) Fircy Kadrin   (Deceased Character) Fircy Kadrin I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2014, 3:30 pm

Am I allowed to change "Ichor" in the Partial Transformation spoiler to this color. It has been really bothering me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Deceased Character) Fircy Kadrin   (Deceased Character) Fircy Kadrin I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 3:50 pm

This character has been consumed by the Crows' Nest And a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Deceased Character) Fircy Kadrin   (Deceased Character) Fircy Kadrin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Deceased Character) Fircy Kadrin
Page 1 of 1