Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andreas Dyer

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Andreas Dyer Empty
PostSubject: Andreas Dyer   Andreas Dyer I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 1:32 am

Andreas Dyer 20130613102110_4VLEf

Dyer, Andreas

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: None

Weapon Form: Andreas takes the form of a Zweihänder, or a german two-handed sword. Typically referred to as a greatsword, Andreas's form is distinguished by the large size, which is due to the period, almost pole-arm-esque design characteristic for the german "true" two-hander. His weapon form is an alloy composed of steel and an ionized diamond, rendering it incredibly sturdy, though not totally indestructible. The blade has two secondary blades that protrude from the sharp edge just above the guard, that curve slightly upward like an elongated crescent. The guard itself is designed for parrying and disarming, and the section between the extra blades and the guard is shaped to catch other weapons and with a simple twist, pull them out of their wielder's hand. Despite the large size of the blade, it was built to be used with skill and finesse. The design itself is elegant, looking almost more decorative than practical in the sweeping filigree and elegant arches, reminiscent of Renaissance aristocracy.

Love Interest: None

Orientation: Pansexual

Appearance: Andreas is a tall boy, built lean and wide through the shoulders like how one would expect a German football player. He has a laid-back, care-free sort of air to him, that carries through his sandy blonde hair and seems to relax what would otherwise be an unruly curl into a gentle wave. He has an easy going smile on his face, and a bit of pink to his cheeks and shoulders; the result of a pale boy enjoying the sun. He has a few tattoos, though his usual long sleeved shirts pushed up to his elbow cover them; one of his family crest, one of a pair of crossed swords (one of them his own, the other his best friend's), and a third of a cross just in between his shoulder blades. A slight scar marrs his lower lip, and another on his brow, a myriad more on his knees and shins from years of playing football for his schools. He has long, graceful fingers; a product of his piano playing, and a black band tattooed around his middle finger on his left hand, usually mistaken at first for a ring.

Personality: Andreas is an exceptionally laid back individual, frequently glossing over important feelings or thoughts in favor of simply keeping the peace. He's incredibly competitive, and can often come across as rude or lazy to those who don't know that he's simply relaxed. He likes to keep the peace between his friends, but when asked will bluntly state his opinions with very little regard for how they may be interpreted; in his mind, if they ask for his opinion, then they want it uncensored. He loves dogs and playing football (American soccer), as well as cooking, though his food always comes out way too spicy or overcooked. (Occasionally both.)

History: Andreas was born in Germany to a hidden, virtually unknown aristocratic family, once tasked with protecting the king (back when Germany had one). Since they have been left without task for so long, they typically simply do whatever pleases them, as money is no object, and their land ownership and rental covers the cost of really anything they want to do with their lives. When Andreas's weapon abilities kicked in, he asked to go to the DWMA so he could learn to fight and protect like his ancestors did. He has four brothers and a sister; two of the brothers older, two younger, and the sister younger.

Miscellaneous: Andreas has a weak spot for tattoos on other people, and well-defined arms are one of his biggest turn-ons.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!
Back to top Go down

Andreas Dyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andreas Dyer   Andreas Dyer I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2014, 2:06 pm

Can someone tell me if he's accepted or not? :(
Back to top Go down

Andreas Dyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andreas Dyer   Andreas Dyer I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2014, 8:54 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Andreas Dyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andreas Dyer   Andreas Dyer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andreas Dyer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: