Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cya Later

Go down 
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Cya Later Empty
PostSubject: Cya Later   Cya Later I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 5:31 pm

Hey guys, it's me. I wanted to say I'm sorry for being inactive for this long. I'm going through some personal issues and I've just felt lost for like weeks. I'm seeking professional help and this slump has taken away my ability to Roleplay for at least right now. I don't know when I'll be active again, I may pop up here and there but I can't promise much. Anyway wish me luck please, I sure think I need some.

I personally want to apologize to Myra and Tails Doll for not being able to keep up with our thread. Even though I really enjoy it! I dunno when but I hope I will be able to finish the thread with you guys if you are willing.

I also wanna apologize to Chase 2000, I've really enjoyed finding my Franky muse in our thread and I'm sorry I haven't been really active in the thread for these few days. I'd also like to finish it if you are willing to wait for me.

Thanks for your support guys, I'm glad to have friends here. :-)
Back to top Go down

Cya Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cya Later   Cya Later I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 11:07 am

I'm rather new here, but still I'm sorry to hear that you have issues. I hope you can overcome it!
Back to top Go down

Cya Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cya Later   Cya Later I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 8:52 pm

Aww, I'm sorry about that. Is that still happening?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cya Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cya Later   Cya Later I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cya Later
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Member Section :: Randomness-
Jump to: