Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 3:43 pm

"Bull**** you can't!" Yelled Omega. "How did you destroy his computer!?" She was pissed, she did not come all the way down here to fail.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 3:48 pm

"I-I-I...I...I cleared the memory discs..T-t-t-then I-I dismantled the computer an-and I used Eddie's old shotgun and shot every component..P-Please! Don't hurt me!" The man was terrified.

"Calm down, Omega. We should also check this new unit, don't you think?" Nunally said. Well, it could be surprising for Omega, but Nana looked very calm. Like it was nothing. Of course deep inside she was very sad, but, she wasn't showing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 4:59 pm

Omega wanted to throttle the man and strangle him to death, but Nunally was right. Wait, did this mean she had a sister. "Let's go!" Though she wondered to herself why these sceintists who had developed this revolutionary technology only used the product as servents instead of marketing any of it. I mean, how mant peaple woulden't want a computer in their brain, it is the next step up from cell phones. But don't think you're off the hook! She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 5:27 pm

"Will, show us where your home is." Nunally said.
Will nodded and started to walk towards the exit.
"Omega, don't kill him, okay? If destroying that damn computer was in Chazaam's testament, then Will did nothing wrong. " Nana explained.
After a while she added. "I've just realized something, y'know...Edward was my creator..Does it give me the right to call him "father"?"
Will stopped near the door and looked at Omega and Nunally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 6:28 pm

Omega knew that she should not be mad at the man, but she was dangit! When she heard Nunallys statment she responded. "It woulden't not be apropreate."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 6:34 pm

"Uhm..Anyway. Let's get to the jeep." Nana said as she started to walk towards the exit.
When they were finally in a jeep, Will told Omega where should they go now. Will's house was also in the suburbs,  but it was located in more populated area. His house wasn't huge amd wasn't small
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 8:40 pm

Omega drove down to the new location, what did Nunally's sister look like? She wondered, would they look similar? Would it be better or worse? How old was she? All of these questions would be met with anwsers, Carol decided. Once she met the girl.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 2:40 am

Once they arrived, Will walked over to the door, unlocked it and walked inside. "S.U-002 I'm back!" He exclaimed.
Nana almost "facepalmed" when she heard him call the second unit that.
"Why didn't you give her any name?" She asked.

Suddenly someone walked over to them. It was a young boy. He looked 18.
"Welcome home, William" He said "Information: I'm detecting two A.I's in the area"

Nana stared at the boy, confused. "The second unit is a...boy? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 11:38 am

"Well why not?" said Omega, she was surprised a bit, but it really wasn't anything she'd be flipping tables over. "My name is: Carol. It is nice to meet you: William."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 11:44 am

The second unit bowed.
William smiled. "So you see..Edward wanted him to follow you..ehm..Nunally..I don't really know why"

Nunally needed to calm down. She took a few deep breaths and finally she looked at Omega and shrugged.
"Well..That was surprising..I didn't know that my creator was also going to create male units.." She said to the weapon. After a short while she looked at Will and the male unit.
"I've noticed that you call him "S.U-002". Does it mean that he doesn't have a name?" She asked.

"W-Well..You can choose him a name..If you want.." William said.

"E-Ehm..Omega? Could you help me a bit with this..You're more human and humans are creative..Help me with choosing a name for him.." Nunally said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 7:00 pm

ooc: Oh I misread, I thought s.u. was William.
"How about: Adam." Said Omega, he simpley looked like an Adam to her. Maby it was his hair, or his eyes.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 7:05 pm

Ooc: Well..I want to make him into a character XD . He looks like the guy on this picture:
When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 Cute-a11

Nunally stared at the boy. "Hey...In the DWMA there is a teacher with the same name. Hm..Hm..Adam..Hm..Or David.." She said. Well, she wasn't creative at all but she was at least trying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 7:27 pm

"Looks more like a Martin to me, what do you want to be named?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 7:44 pm

"He won't be able to choose...Just like me.." Nunally said with her arms crossed. But suddenly the second clone said:
"Information: I've found a name for myself" His voice was cold and his face expression emotionless.
"Im..impossible!"
"My name will be Ordis." He said.
Nana covered her eyes with her hand. "Ordis? Are you sure? Why Ordis..?"
"I've searched the Internet looking for a name that fits to an A.I"
Nunally looked at Omega.
"He's..He's...He's smarter than me.."
"Information: I use modified version of your A.I, S.U-001" "Ordis" said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 10:13 pm

Omega could not help but smile internally, she had done the same thing. Adam, was the first one that came up alphabetically. It also seemd to fit better, Ordis seemed like it is designed for an a.i. that is 100 times larger than a human and rooted to the ground. But a man is entitled to his own name she supposed. "Technology isen't everything, I destroyed three "advanced" models of myself before they let me out of beta testing."

She thought for a moment, then two, then three. "Could I speak to William in private? It will give the two of you a chance to meet eachother." She was going to have words with the man.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 2:36 am

Nunally nodded. "Alright. Come with me, Ordis. I need to explain you a few things "
Ordis and Nunally walked out of the building, leaving Omega with William.

Will stood in front of the weapon and crossed his arms. "So..What do you want to know? I'm going to answer every your question" He said with a smile. Deep inside, he was very scared. He knew that this armor may want to kill him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 8:12 am

"Tell me everything, tell me why you and the others created Life.What made you peaple think you had the right to play god. When you grew peaple in VATS, what sick twisted thoughts drove you to fource computers into their minds and make them slaves!?" William's fears may bery come true.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 9:05 am

William was staring at Omega. Indeed he was scared a lot. He needed a moment to reply. Finally she said.
"The truth is..that it is our nature. We, people, seek power. We want to be better than any god. We want to rule the others.
It's our nature. History proved it many times. Why there was..and still is slavery? Because people who have power want more power. People conquered this planet and they slowly destroy it. But we still want more. Maybe that's why, we, people created you, created Nunally and Ordis..Let me tell you something. I don't really know why did Edward want to create such beings as Nunally and Ordis. Curiosity? Maybe he wanted to be a god? I dunno. I know one thing. After he created the first clone..He changed himself. For a month before he died, he told me that he was wrong. He told me that those months that he spent with her changed his mind. He said then: "She might become a better human than you and I. I'm going to give her name soon. This will be our first step in her path to become a better person than us". Sadly..He died. I still don't understand one thing. Why did he want me to create Ordis? But..I'm going to agree with him..You and those two are better than us...We are sick and blind....Omega, right? Thank you. You've opened my eyes.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 9:46 am

"What will you do with Ordis?" Asked Omega, probably the last question she would ask him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 10:48 am

William smiled. "I'll let him go with you and Nunally. He isn't a slave or something" He said,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 11:28 am

"Give me the information on their computers and systems." It sounded like an order instead of a request.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 11:32 am

"W-What? Why? And..What exactly do you need?" Will asked. He was very surprsied and still scared.
But he was going to "obey" her "order"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 12:49 pm

"Just show me everything and I will decide what is and is not useful."

Then I can kill you... she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 12:54 pm

William pulled out a small memory stick from his pocket. "You will find only a few files copied from Ordis' computer..I've got nothing more. The rest was destroyed with the computer.." He said.
"Hey..I'm really sorry for what I've done.." He said quietly

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 1:31 pm

Omega took the stick and placed it in her back compartment, she would check it for viruses later.

"You should be." she lifted him up, rotated at the hip and threw him into a wall hard enough to break somthing, then she strode over and did it again. Then she looked for somthing big and made of glass, like a computer or a tv or window. "You want to know what happened to my creators?" She asked while picking him off the ground by his face, her her thumb and middle fingers of her broad hands going from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next