Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trains

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Trains Empty
PostSubject: Trains   Trains I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 1:48 am

Benny sat on the train. Currently, it was chugging away, through the ice and snow, to a Siberian mine. His breath exited his mouth in short clouds, and he shivered. Privately, he rather yearned for a cigarette, but of course Russia lacked any such civilities.

His goal was a rare ore found in said mine. He needed it for....private reasons. Related to his mental passenger.
Back to top Go down

Trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trains   Trains I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 1:58 am

Jack was running along the tracks, trying to keep up with the fast moving train. He was not at all dressed for the occasion, as his suitcase was lost at the airport. He had recently got his hair cut, his now SHORT white hair didn't keep him very warm. He spotted Benny on the train. "Hey, mind helping out here?!"
Back to top Go down

Trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trains   Trains I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 7:43 pm

Benny sighed. He was hoping for a nice, quiet trip. Grunting, he stood up and walked to the side of the train, and stuck his arm out. "Grab on! Hurry up, I don't have all day." Just his luck. And the hell was a person doing in a suit in Siberia?!
Back to top Go down

Trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trains   Trains I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 4:19 pm

Jack ran up to the side of the train, and grabbed Benny's hand. "Hey, thanks man. If I haven't of spotted us, I mighta ended up like an ice cube." Jack brushed the snow off his shirt, and proceeded to sit in the seat next to man. He reached his cold, almost frozen hand out to meet his savior. "The name's Jack Upton. I'm a Death Scythe at the DWMA."
Back to top Go down

Trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trains   Trains I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 12:01 am

Shit. Benny's face became stony and unreadable. Just his luck. A death scythe showing up.

Well, hopefully it wouldn't end like that time in France. "Benny. Vagrant." He said curtly, briefly shaking his hand. "Might I ask why you decided to come to the ass end of russia?"
Back to top Go down

Trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trains   Trains I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 5:26 pm

Jack chuckled. "Ads end is right." He fiddled around in his pocket and pulled out a price of gum. He carefully unwrapped it, then threw it in his mouth. "Death basically told me I was slacking off, so he sent me up here to check for kishin egg and dark weapon activity." Jack stretched a bit. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down

Trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trains   Trains I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 6:06 pm

"I'm heading towards the mine of Volstikav. Old place, went abandoned a few years ago." Benny said, keeping his voice level. Shit shit shit shit. Okay, plans, plans, need to get out of here, how? "So, you said you were looking for Kishen Eggs? Have you found any yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trains   Trains I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Europe-
Jump to: