Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) Empty
PostSubject: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 4:40 pm

It was a hot day in Italy. No clouds, no wind, everything was dry.
A blue bus with three passengers was driving through a road. There were trees and mountains everywhere.
The bus was going to Rome. One of the passegers had an important mission.
This passenger was Anna, a very young DWMA student. Her white hair, pink eyes and black ninja clothes made her look..well odd. Also her sword and two kunais..Well, Anna was a ninja, but that day she was The DWMA's messanger.
She had a a black leather bag on her knees.

Suddenly, the engine of the bus began emit smoke. Luckily there was a very small village near their possition.
The bus stopped in the village. The driver found a car mechanic.
Anna got off the bus and walked over to the driver.
"How much time do you need to fix this, sir?" The white haired girl asked quietly.
The driver looked at her "Ten hours" He simply replied.
Anna sighed. "Cholera.." (Damn it) She muttered.
The girl took her bag and decided to spend some time on exploring that small, beautiful village.
The village was surrounded by the forest and very small mountains.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 2:05 pm

Sares whipped her brow of sweet and readjusted her hair putting it up into a ponytail. The sun was killing her and making her sweet. She took off her sweeter and stuffed it into a bag. "The hell was I thinking wearing that..." she said sitting down on a bench outside a beautiful church as she readjusted the things in her bag to fit the sweeter in, taking out a bottle of water to drink a fair share of it then repack it into the bag and sling it over her shoulder. She then looked up and sighed since she still had to get some stuff for her parents.
Her feet were killing her though so she decided to sit down on the bench for a bit longer till the throbbing tiredness was no longer hurting her feet.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 2:23 pm

Like every professional ninja, Anna was exploring the village from the rooftops.
Soon she'd noticed the local church, but to reach it she had to get down on the ground.
When Anna was finally near the church she looked at it.
"Italian church, indeed, very beautiful. Hm..I guess that in Rome I'll find a lot more amazing buildings. I hope that the DWMA will let me stay in Italy for a week or something. If I think about it...It would be a great opportunity to practice parkour." The ninja thought.
Well, Anna was good at parkour, she loved this "sport".

The girl looked around, there weren't many people around, of course. Suddenly she closed her eyes and used her Soul Perception ability. She sensed two normal/pure souls behind her. Three or four souls in the church. Two Souls in front of the church. Also she'd sensed one weapon soul. That soul belonged to a gril that was sitting on a bench.
Anna opened her eyes and looked at the girl. She looked somehow familiar for Anna..
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 4:39 pm

Sares didn't notice the girl yet since she was rubbing the arches off her feet to try and get the sourness out. she let out a relaxed sigh after a bit since she was starting to cool off since she didn't have the heavy sweeter on anymore, which she used to always wear in death city. Sares then started to slip her feet back into her shoes. Sares then took out a letter and looked it over a bit… it was unopened since her parents had asked her to go to the post office and send it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 5:23 pm

Anna after a moment of staring at the girl decided to walk over to her and check if she was right.
"Ehm..Excuse me.." She said quietly. Because she was now standing closer to the girl, Anna could take a closer look at her. Annd...Bingo! The young ninja was almost 100% sure that the girl was James Kozak's weapon. It was Sares, for sure. "Hm..Sares?" Anna asked a bit surprised.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 1:53 pm

Sares was a bit surprised someone knew her name and looked left and right, looking in the wrong direction at first, but then seeing Anna once she looked right. She didn't notice her at first but motioned for her to sit down on the bench with a friendly smile, as she tucked the letter into her pants pocket with the other. "Ehhh hello, who are you, and how do you know my name?" she asked in italian.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 1:59 pm

The ninja sat next to Sares. She was staring at her. When Sares started to speak in Italian Anna started to wonder if she wasn't wrong. But well, it was a bit..Impossible. She was always good at recognizing people. "Non parlo bene l'italiano"(I don't speak Italian well) Anna replied slowly to not make any mistake. "The DWMA? Shibusen? Death City? James Kozak?" She said, checking if the girl will know what is she talking about.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 2:22 pm

Sares started to wonder who she was and started to come up with a name... she knew for sure however that this person knew her since she knew the DWMA, James, and her name. "A...ah... my mind is drawing a blank.... who are you and why do you know James?" She asked speaking in english now... and being a bit glad since he english was the better language and came much more naturally to her. She then realized the fact a ninja dressed in all black was sitting in the sun on a very hot day. "...A...aren't you burning up in those clothes?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 2:47 pm

Anna crossed her arms and laughed. "Really, Sares?" She asked, not believing that Sares doesn't remember her. Well, she also sounded disappointed. "Don't you remember when Lord Death expelled Jame- *By an accident she bit her tongue* Ehem, James..I don't even remember why. However..I met you for the first time in the infirmary..You know..When James was recovering after being attacked by a witch..And then she attacked again..And he made the witch explode..AND WE BOTH SAW THIS, Sares..Now you remeber?" Anna said.
After a while she added:
"I'm Anna Kozak..You've got a terrible memory I must say.."
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 5:25 pm

Sares nodded as she talked but sighed sadly.... she mostly took this one week vacation to help out her parents but also to get away from all the stressful things for a bit and Anna bringing it up made her just want to push past it. "Ah Sorry Anna I just didnt think I'll see you in Italy." She said with a giggle trying to change the subject quickly she added. "So what you doing here anyway?"

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 5:42 pm

Anna smiled "I've got to deliver some documents..I guess, they are very important. Well..There is also a package in my bag that has to be delivered too. But..Something happened with that bus and the driver needs..now listen carefully...10 hours to fix it!" The girl said, ccrossing her arms.
She thought for a moment.
"You're here on vacation, am I right? Let me guess..You have family here?"
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 6:57 pm

Sares smiled at her and said. "Why dont you just send the Documents though the postmail?" She then said with a smile to answer her other question. "Yes my family does live in Italy, we live about.... a 20 min walk away or so." She explained... the realized she had to deliver the letter and started to put her other shoe on and tie the laces, listening to whatever Anna said as she does.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 7:19 pm

Anna shrugged. "Well! I would do this, but they have told me: "You have to deliver it by yourself. It's very important." So here I am.." She said. "And..I love traveling, so it's a pleasure for me." The ninja added with a smile.
"Oh..And after I finish my mission I'll beg them to let me stay in Italy for a week. In this country there are so many places that I must see. However...This village is right now the most interesting place I've seen in Italy.."
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 5:51 pm

Sares smiled slightly at Anna. "Ah, well this is a nice little village." She said with a proud smile then motioned for Anna to follow. "I'm going to go the post office, if you want to follow and talk feel free." She said with a friendly smile as she turned to start walking to the post office which was on the other side of the village.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 12:17 pm

Anna stood up with a smile and bowed lightly. "Thank you, it will be an honor" She said. Well, the ninja girl liked saying things using such official language.
Anna started to follow Sares. She was smiling and wasn't going to stop in next ten minutes.
Of course, she didn't forget about her bag!
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 2:06 pm

Sares walked beside her then and smiled as she led the way through the village having to quickly sidestep once a girl and her younger brother came charging down the sidewalk. Sares giggled and called to them. "Be careful!" her hands emphasis what she was saying and she spoke in italian so they can understand her.
The kids kept giggling and slowed down to a more reasonable chase.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 3:53 pm

Anna giggled, seeing this whole happines around her. She loved such places. Villages where life is slow and calm. Where children got enought time to have fun outdoors. Of course, she didn't understand what Sares said, but she guessed that she told the children to be careful. "Yep, this is definitely heaven on earth." She said, still smiling. "You're lucky, Sares."
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 4:50 pm

Sares smiled slightly. "Y...Yea....I really miss this place sometimes.... which is why I'm visiting.... after 2 months in death city I forgot what it was like to live in this peaceful town." She said with a smile as they walked by a family of 5 who were all helping put up the laundry on clothes lines the mother yelling loudly and fast pace to be heard over the chit chat of her 3 daughters, and re hanging a few of the things they hanged.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 5:13 pm

"Sometimes, when I hear people talk in language that I don't understand, I start to wonder what do they talk about." Anna said, looking at the family.
But soon she looked at Sares again and shurgged. "Dad would say: That's why you should be in a private school. You should take additional language lessons... Well, maybe he would be right.." Anna said, she was deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 2:20 pm

Sares smiled and waited for Anna to come out of her deep thought, not wanting to distrub her thinking. She kept walking through the village it being pretty peaceful right now, a grape field started on there right, farmers picking harvesting the grapes and putting them in buckets.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 2:29 pm

Finally Anna came out of her deep thought and again looked around. Her eyes were shining like she were in a golden chamber filled with valuable items. Yes, for Anna the most important thing was peace and good atmosphere around her. That's why she loved such villages. Everything was in harmony there.
How much time had passed since she arrived here? Anna didn't know. She felt like the time stopped.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 3:11 pm

Sares smiled at Anna and asked her. "So Anna you have anyway to stay here?" She asked. She looked ahead to see if they were getting closer... since right now they were only walking in a straight line, she then looked back to Anna to pay attention as she talks.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 6:37 pm

Anna shrugged. "Probably yes. The driver has to fix the engine. In theory it should take him ten hours. But, he's just a human. He will probably fix it tomorrow" She said like it was nothing. Anna was a realist. She knew much about people, so she could tell if someone was able to do something or not.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 7:16 pm

Sares nodded and said. "Well I can help you find a Inn, or you can stay at my house for the day if you like, my parents will be fine with they nice people." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 7:31 pm

Anna was surprised. Well, she didn't know that in such times people are still willing to help strangers in such situations as finding shelter for the night. "No, no. No need. I..Ehm..Ugh..W-well..Could you later show me where the inn or something like this is?" Anna said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next