Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryder Esquivel(Dropped)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Ryder Esquivel(Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Ryder Esquivel(Dropped)   Ryder Esquivel(Dropped) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 1:32 pm

Name Ryder Esquivel

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: Isabela Alvarez Iglesias

Weapon Form: Iron Claw; a single black glove with sharp iron knives for fingers. The blades being 5 ins. in length and sharp enough to cut through flesh like butter. The most detailed feature of his weapon from though is his glove's knuckles that of which possesses the appearance of skulls.

Love Interest:

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic):Asexual

Appearance: Ryder has black straight hair that he spikes up in the front to keep his hair out of his eyes. His eyes consist of two colors instead of just one, his right eye being brown and his left eye being blue. Ryder has tan skin with scrapes and bruises in various areas. Ryder's most despised feature though is his wimpy skinny build despite being very active in multiple athletic activities. Ryder's outfits vary upon what type of social events he's attending but he usually prefers to wear ripped up blue jeans with black and white stripped shirts or gray hoodies when he feels like dressing casually. When attending professional events though, like dances or so on, he wears black khakis with a matching dress coat and pink dress shirt and tie.

Personality: Ryder is very curious and aware of what other people think of him and will often try to change himself in an attempt to be accepted. Because of this nature he's often worried about people meeting him for the first time because of his eyes but most people actually find it to be a very interesting and unique feature about him. Despite being wary of what others think of him though Ryder will still keep a fondness of beloved activities such as freerunning, rail walking, or just watching horror classics he enjoys. Ryder also tends to suffer from reoccurring depression that he usually has no clue of what's causing it. He just feels awful every now and then because of things he has no control over.

History: Ryder was raised by average pair of parents that were expecting twins, sadly the pair would never come. While in the womb Ryder's umbilical cord had wrapped around his brother's neck and caused him to die before he could even leave the womb. Ryder still survived however he was born with Heterochromia Iridium, a mutation that causes eyes to be two separate colors. His parents were shocked by this tragedy but were eventually able to calm themselves and start raising Ryder. Throughout his toddler years, Ryder would live normally and wouldn't always come out of his home for anything until he entered Kindergarten. It was in Kindergarten that Ryder learned an important lesson, the world will judge you solely on your appearance alone. Ryder tried to make friends with the other kids in his class but they were all afraid of his abnormal eyes. Because of this Ryder would usually spend time alone at school, avoiding those who tend to make fun of his eyes. Eventually life progressed as usual, with the exception of Ryder doing countless stunts to try and gain attention from others. These stunts always included things such as "Rail Walking". Rail Walking is pretty much how it sounds, walking on top of a hand rail as if it were a tightrope. Ryder would often do variations of this stunt but this eventually lead him to Free Running  or Parkour.  It was through these stunts that Ryder actually began to feel accepted. After a few years Ryder was spending time in groups that enjoyed his presence but soon enough things were about to change. While walking on a rail one day, in front of a group of friends, Ryder would soon discover his power as a Weapon. He was almost safely across the rail when his own feet transformed into blades. Out of shock Ryder had lost his balance and had a terrible fall, causing pain to burn all across his body. Of course this was the least of his problems when panic and mass hysteria struck everyone around him. Soon after Ryder brought to the nurse's office where everything was explained to him.  He was a Weapon for all of his life and didn't even know it. Soon after his parents were contacted and informed with this information.  Later that night a meeting was made with his parents. Ryder was soon explained that he had a choice to make, continue going to his school where he might never fit in anymore or enroll into the DWMA. Of course Ryder choose the DWMA.

Miscellaneous: N/A

I love Soul Eater!

Last edited by The Velveteen Rabbit! on March 30th 2016, 2:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Ryder Esquivel(Dropped)   Ryder Esquivel(Dropped) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 8:50 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryder Esquivel(Dropped)   Ryder Esquivel(Dropped) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 7:48 pm

The coding is messed up, so please fix that. But besides that little thing it seems good for me.

Also - although not mandatory photos do help other RPers picture your character and weapon better. Even if you can't find an exact photo, you can describe what's different. You can add the photos if you wish, whenever.

Tell me when you fix the coding and I'll approve you :-)
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Ryder Esquivel(Dropped)   Ryder Esquivel(Dropped) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 7:51 pm

Can you please tell where the coding is messed up or how I might fix it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryder Esquivel(Dropped)   Ryder Esquivel(Dropped) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 7:59 pm

The name is supposed to be bigger... Um, go look at the template real quick and see what it says

But....

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Ryder Esquivel(Dropped)   Ryder Esquivel(Dropped) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2016, 1:58 pm

Dropping this character.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Ryder Esquivel(Dropped)   Ryder Esquivel(Dropped) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2016, 2:33 pm

Add the tag to the title
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryder Esquivel(Dropped)   Ryder Esquivel(Dropped) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryder Esquivel(Dropped)
Page 1 of 1