Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dragon Empire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The Dragon Empire  Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon Empire    The Dragon Empire  I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2014, 2:34 pm

Name: The Dragon Empire

Purpose: was created to established a kingdom, then hopefully make a new world order after a while, where witches who can handle power can rule, and possibly have the kingdom go global as a world Empire.

Leader: Zane Valintino

Location: In a mountain range, the castle is made up of the mountain caves styled and carved out to look castle like, the territory of the kingdom is the whole mountain range and the villages in the mountain range.

Description: They raid villages that  have lots of crimes, is run  by bandits or run by a crime lord, or is just a village filled with criminals. Some of the villagers, the one's that aren't evil, are spared but only if they swear their loyalty to the Dragon Empire. They get their money by taxing the villages that they rule and by the things they loot from the criminals.

Zane trains newcomers to be seasoned warriors, the soldiers are treated fairly and are all given an equal portion of the currency. Zane recruites new soldiers by having dinner gathering, by going to talk to them personally or his soldiers talking to people personally, or forcing former criminals to join as the lowest ranking soldiers.

The soliders are trained to have loyalty, to be cool headed and to be willing to die for the cause, they have to know how to smoothly persuade regular villages, those that aren't run by criminals, to join the empire, and hopefully get all the surrounding  villages to join.

Currently the soldiers would be assigned the mission to find Kuma,  the "weapon" that Zane's uncle had possessed in the past.

Requirements: As long as you will be loyal, have magic or a fighting skill, isn't evil, Kishin egg, dark weapon, or anyone that eats pure souls, and are willing to die for the cause you can join, even humans can join if they also agree that the world needs to be changed.

People absolutely not allowed: Anyone who eat pure souls, they will be attacked and most likely killed, for they put the Empire at risk of being acknowledge as an "evil" faction.

Last edited by Vixy McCloud on March 13th 2015, 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The Dragon Empire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire    The Dragon Empire  I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 1:27 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The Dragon Empire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire    The Dragon Empire  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2015, 7:57 pm

Hello?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The Dragon Empire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire    The Dragon Empire  I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2015, 5:13 pm

Still waiting...
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The Dragon Empire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire    The Dragon Empire  I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 1:05 pm

Ok, there are a few grammatical errors but if you fix those up it'll be great :3
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The Dragon Empire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire    The Dragon Empire  I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 1:16 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The Dragon Empire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire    The Dragon Empire  I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 1:18 pm

Accepted, feel free to start recruiting.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

The Dragon Empire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire    The Dragon Empire  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Empire
Page 1 of 1