Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changing Weapon Forms?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Changing Weapon Forms? Empty
PostSubject: Changing Weapon Forms?   Changing Weapon Forms? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 9:56 am

I know everyone will probably yell at me for this, but is it possible for a character to receive a new weapon form to replace their old one? Because I've been thinking of my character Jeremiah Rukin, and I love him, but the weapon form doesn't really suit him anymore. Since he has recently developed acute pyrophobia, it doesn't make much sense for him to have a form that's main ability is heat and fire. So I was wondering, from this new crippling phobia, could Jeremiah's weapon form be completely altered?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changing Weapon Forms?   Changing Weapon Forms? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 9:50 pm

Well obviously I'm no expert or authority on the subject, and my initial reaction is "No, that seems silly." But what is the Weapon form really? My impression is that it is, in a way, a reflection of the Soul. It also seems like as the Soul develops, as it could as a result of experiences, the form a Weapon takes could evolve and change as well.

Just a minute or two worth of thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changing Weapon Forms?   Changing Weapon Forms? I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 9:28 am

That's sort of what I was thinking! So his weapon form sets things on fire, because he's goat fire element weapon. Except after a certain thread, he's AFRAID of fire! So would it, in fact, be possible to change the weapon form to something better suited to his new personality. And he's also suffered considerable damage to his brain, which should also probably effect it.

But the main question I have: would I be ALLOWED to change it?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Changing Weapon Forms?   Changing Weapon Forms? I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 9:59 pm

A complete weapon form change with no explanation is against the rules, however a small change with a reasonable in-character explanation is allowed, but please tell me what the change is before you move forward with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changing Weapon Forms?   Changing Weapon Forms? I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 4:54 am

So he's technically just a sword with a sort of steampunk fire engine on it. I was thinking that that'll get tossed, but it will still stay as a sword, and instead has gears and cogs running down the blade, which can be sped up to be somewhat of a chainsaw. And the blade is more curved now. Is this okay?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Changing Weapon Forms?   Changing Weapon Forms? I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 7:10 pm

I suppose, just be sure there is a reason mentioned in rp and you're good to go man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing Weapon Forms?   Changing Weapon Forms? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changing Weapon Forms?
Page 1 of 1