Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ariana Shea

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ariana Shea Empty
PostSubject: Ariana Shea   Ariana Shea I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2014, 5:46 pm

Ariana Shea 4

Name Shea, Ariana

Gender/Sex: Female

Meister: None yet

Weapon Form: Ariana weapon form is that of a medival styled chained scythe, and at the end of the chain, instead of it being just a regular handle, it is a sharp half hook type knife.
Ariana Shea FatherNightroadsScythe1

Love Interest: None yet

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Bisexual

Appearance: Ariana has a slender and slightly toned build, standing at about five feet six inches, and she weighs about one hundred and seventy pounds. Having smooth skin, with no visible blemishes or markings, it is also fairly pale. She has finely kept nails and feet, with the help of others, they are painted black, she assumes due to being blind. She has fairly long black hair that is always some what curly. She has pale blue milky eyes, and always has since birth, but she doesn't mind being blind, and she's been told they were pretty. Normally she wears a short black spaghetti strap dress with lacy sleeves, and plain black flats, with a pair of sapphire earrings.

Personality: She is a quiet girl by choice more than by force, almost shy but not really. Though once she gets to know someone by  talking to them she is truly quite nice. Though just because she is shy and quiet, it does not make her a pushover, when push comes to shove and someone is behaving badly or being a nuisances she will voice her opinion. If you ask her a question she will answer it as truthfully as possible, though best not to ask her how you look, because then you'll get an intense deadpanned head turn. A nasty habit of hers is her verbal tick, her 'tt'. It drives her insane when she catches herself doing it.

History: She had been told by her Grandparents, a nice elderly couple who traveled all over Asia, Europe, Africa and Australia that her parents had left her on their doorstep before disappearing into the night, that they weren't heard from, and promptly disowned for their cruelty towards their beloved Granddaughter. She grew up learning different languages and cultures and she found them all appealing and attempted to learn more. But being blind, she was limited on hard back books, she was content to find braille and audio books. Due to her blindness, her Grandparents home schooled her most of her life, except when she turned sixteen, a late sixteen, and her arm transformed into a chain with a hooked knife at the end of it, as her Grandparents described it, they decided to pack her up and send her to the States, truly to Death City, Nevada. She has been attending DWMA since then.

Miscellaneous:  Being blind has given her heightened senses of smell and hearing. She can also speak German, Japanese, Russian, French and minor Korean.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater"
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."

Last edited by Sipho_Dias-san on December 30th 2014, 12:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Ariana Shea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Shea   Ariana Shea I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2014, 8:36 pm

The answer to the final question is wrong. If you check on the Character Creation Rules page, there is an actual answer that you need to put there.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Ariana Shea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Shea   Ariana Shea I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2014, 12:49 am

Magnificient, accepted ^^
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Ariana Shea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Shea   Ariana Shea I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2014, 12:50 am

Awesome thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ariana Shea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Shea   Ariana Shea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ariana Shea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: