Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2015, 3:02 pm

Timestamp:
January 9
3:02 PM
3 Months since Siblings Being Reunited?

It had been a couple of months since be was injured in the fight and finding his sister. He was still injured, but he was able to move as free as he wanted, he just had to be careful. It was almost two in the morning, he decided to change into his black uniform, tailored to his need. It was practically just a duplicate of his snow white one. It provided him with the ability to move fast and silent, while remaining hidden. He did however not wear his mask. He was perched on the tower of the church, just patrolling the streets. There was no noticeable activity, everyone was asleep. He just stood there watch in the roof tops ant streets.

Last edited by ArkAngel on March 26th 2015, 5:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2015, 3:33 pm

Suddenly he could notice a person moving among the shadows. The stranger was wearing clothes that reminded a mix of a ninja and an assassin outfits. His clothes were dark blue. He couldn't see the stranger's face, because it was covered by a hood and something that looked like a scarf. It was definitely a male, a young male. He had a scabbard with a black sword on his back.
Suddenly the stranger stopped and looked around. The stranger pulled his sword out, but when he noticed a person perched on the tower of the church, he shoved his sword back into the scabbard.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2015, 3:44 pm

OOC: Oh and let me remind you about the time stamp.

RP Rules:
7.) All threads are requested to have a timestamp in the following format.

Timestamp:
Month and Day
00:00 AM/PM
Time after any significant event related to thread (I.E: 2 months after X)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2015, 4:32 pm

James was standing on the roof, peering down on the roofs. He pulled his hood off off revealing his red eye. Most of the people that saw his eye thought he was evil and that he was a kishin. He was watching the roofs, when he saw a figure on the roof below him. He pulled his hood on and jumped from the ledge into the darkness, being concealed by the darkness. His eye was only visible. He stood there and looked at the figure. Staring at him with his red eye.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 11:46 am

The stranger with glowing eyes observed him, showing his curiosity. His one hand was placed on his sword's handle. He was very careful, but he wasn't moving. The stranger dressed like the ninja was standing in the dark, avoiding the light. Maybe he had a reason why he was hiding there? Anyways, the stranger didn't seem hostile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 2:44 pm

He watched the figure that stood before him, James took his sword out and held it before him. He turned on a device that was around his throat to make his voice seem deeper and darker. "State your business..." He watched the figure intensively.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 2:57 pm

The stranger tried to push the blade away from him. "I'm patrolling the streets.." The person explained, using a calm tone. His voice sounded young. The stranger wasn't moving too much, like he was trying to avoid any unpleasant situations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 3:12 pm

James watched the figure, putting his sword away. Watching him very closely to make sure he doesn't try and do anything shady.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 4:40 pm

The stranger pulled a DWMN Student ID card from a small pocket located under a metal plate located on his forearm. Yes, he was just a DWMA sutent that was patrolling the city during the night. His name was Osamu and his nickname was "Shadow". A few seconds later Shadow shoved his ID card back into the secret pocket and crossed his arms. He didn't say anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 4:47 pm

James saw the ID and walked from the darkness, towards the man. Revealing his snow white hair and his eye. He pulled his hood down and put his hand out towards the stranger. "James Kozak"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 2:12 pm

Shadow shook his hand, but he didn't take his hood off. He crossed his arms. "Kozak? I think I know this surename.." Osamu said quietly, as he looked at the sky. He couldn't remember why did he know James' surename.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 4:28 pm

James took his hand away and backed away from him, and bowed. As he was supposed to do with each person he could possibly turn into a new ally in the future. "James Kozak, formally known as The NightStalker. Now known as the Ark Angel. I hunt down the unwilling and strike them down. Quick, silently, and painless. I'm liable to tell you , I don't make promises, I can't be trusted, and I will do anything to get my target. If you find the Assassin before you untrustworthy and disdainful. Walk away now or step up an accept the call." He stood straight and looked at the man.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 12:27 pm

Osamu also bowed to show James respect he deserved. His speech was impresive in the ninja's opinion. The man had only one remark: He was speaking too much about himself.
Shadow put his hands on his hips. "What do you want, sir? Whetever it is, I'm warning you: I am loyal to Shibusen." He said. Still he wasn't acting hostile or suspicious. Even tone of his voice couldn't show that. He was just trying to be neutral.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 3:05 pm

"I'm looking for an ally, someone that I can rely on win I need them. A person that I can deem worthy. Someone who could be my brother... I need someone who is just like me, knows the way of an assassin or ninja. Someone that I could work with." He walked closer to the man within striking distance and looked at him. "Could you be him?" He said looking at the man before him, not knowing that any minute now, if he had the intention could strike James down where he stands.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 3:06 pm

Osamu crossed his arms. He was looking into James' eyes like he wanted to see his darkest secrets.
Of course, he couldn't, it was impossible. Shadow didn't know if he could trust him. The assassins had a strange habit of betraying their allies in most unexpected situations.
"Can I even trust you? I know nothing about you" Osamu suddenly said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 3:37 pm

James nodded. "I understand your concern on whether or not you can trust me. Yes, the assassin's have been known to betray their allies... but that was the old order, the old way, and the old tennets. Since I have created the Angels of the Divide, I have made my creed more loyal and we have a whole new set of tennets that each and every member must abide by. We never turn our back on those who need help." James then approached Osamu, taking out his carbon knife and giving it to him. "If you deem my untrustworthy, strike me down where I stand."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2015, 11:33 am

Osamu sighed "Hide your blade, warrior" He said, crossing his arms.
Of course, Shadow had doubts. Who wouldn't? However he was thinking of accepting James' offer.
Well, it didn't mean that Osamu wasn't going to be careful near the assassasin.
"I'm going to accept your offer. However, tell me, why do you need an ally? Is your life in danger?" He asked. Well, he had the right to know something about James, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2015, 2:41 pm

James put away his knife and walked to the edge of the roof and sat down. "No, not all. I just need an ally that I can rely on. Of course the assassins and the ninjai are like brothers. We share the same ideals and beliefs. I just need a close ally... a brother if I might add, that knows what it's like to be a ghost." James sat on the roof staring out at the horizon where he could just barely see the sun peeking over the horizon. "You know what's like to live in secret, hiding from within plain sight, closing off your inner self to outsiders, and not letting anything stopping you from completing your mission. He stood back up and walked over to Osamu. "Maybe one day we could bring the ninjai and the assassins together. To create an impeccable union, a true force to be reccond with..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2015, 4:05 pm

"I understand. You're right, James. Let's try. You, the assassin and me, the ninja." He said looking at the horizon with his arms crossed. James' speech made Osamu think about many things. They could try to bring the ninjas and assassins together. He knew that it is possible.
Difficult, but possible. .
"Alright..I'm going to be your ally from now. I'm not betraying my allies, so don't worry. However there is one thing you should know. I've got an amnesia and a curse from a witch.." Shadow said. Well, it was probably the longest speech that he said that day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 5:06 pm

He somewhat laughs and walks back up to Osamu. "Well that makes two of us. You see this eye, put in by a witch and its bound by some spell. This all the more reason for us to be partners. We've both had bad experiences with a witch. I know what I'm about to do may seem a bit unorthodox, but I would like to bind this partnership not with words but with blood." He takes out his knife and removes his glove. "Osamu will you be my blood brother"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2015, 1:29 pm

Osamu nodded and after a while he removed his glove along with the metal plate on his forearm.
"Yes, I will." He replied as he reached out his arm. Shadow was incredible calm.
He was ready, for everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2015, 1:58 pm

*James nodded, taking his knife he sliced the middle of his hand letting the blood run, he gave the knife to Osamu. He was now very reassured that he will now have someone he can count on relentlessly*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2015, 1:23 pm

Osamu took the knife and nodded. He did the same thing as James with precision, like pain wasn't a big deal. Shadow clenched his teeth, but pain wasn't anything new for him. Well, he died once, even if he didn't remember how, he somehow knew that his death was painful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 12:29 am

James put his hand out towards osamu. "Blood Brothers... let our future as allys shine brightly and bring forth a better tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 3:06 pm

Shadow reached out his hand towards James. "And let our future be filled with our victories." He said. The blood was slowly running down his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next