Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ciara and Muiri Vao (Finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ciara and Muiri Vao (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Ciara and Muiri Vao (Finished)   Ciara and Muiri Vao (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 12:46 am

Ciara and Muiri Vao (Finished) Vanille_rozalind_mmod_download_by_keichama-d6cqj1f

Vao, Ciara
and
Vao, Muiri

Gender/Sex: Female

Meister: Atsuko Inoue (Intended Selection)

Weapon Form: Ciara and Muiri Vao (Finished) 1585n2t
Not-quite twin broadswords, Ciara is black with white while Muiri is white with black. Other than color, however, they resemble each other perfectly: measuring in at 33 inches with a ridged hilt that carries a slight curve opposite to that on the blade, which itself is noticeably top heavy and only sharp along the outer edge. Meant to be used in broad slashing motions, but a skilled meister will be able to utilize the pointed tip for shallow thrusts that will usually be stopped by the curvature of the inner edge of the blade. Both blades are mostly black, and have cobalt highlights. An human sized eye similar in style (though not quite identical) to the one on Soul Evan's scythe form in canon can be found just next to where the two curves on the back of the blade meet.

When performing special moves, their forms extend and contort into a cross between a falchion and a broadsword, with the length of a full-fledged long sword, and their color schemes separate: where Ciara becomes black with red veins, Muiri becomes white with silver.
Ciara and Muiri Vao (Finished) Kanshou_bakuya_M

Love Interests: None at the moment, as their last interest was their somewhat-recently deceased meister of 5 years.

Orientation: Both are closet bisexuals. However, in general, Ciara tends to prefer males while Muiri prefers females.

Appearance: Ciara and Muiri are perfectly identical. 5'5", pinkish orange hair (though you would still refer to them as Gingers) worn in low, messy pigtails, seafoam green eyes, and a thin yet soft, yet also pronounced facial structure that combine with their thin frames to give them an "elfin" or "nymph-like" look.

Ciara and Muiri love to play the stereotypical twins, and will often coordinate their wardrobes to be an exact match, with mirror imaging when accessorizing in a manner that is not symetrical (as in Keira's right side will match Muiri's left). They generally tend to dress in a "cute punk" style, wearing a style of outfit you would expect to see in the show or manga, albeit in brighter colors than one might expect. It tends to work well for them, complimenting their natural elfin beauty nicely.

Personalities: Ciara and Muiri, while being perfectly physically identical in their human forms, can, after getting to know the both of them, be told apart by certain traits of their personalities and mannerisms; while indeed similar, they are distinctly two different people. Both are generally energetic girls, but while Ciara manifests that energy with extra motion, Muiri manifests it with extra vocalization. While both are quick to anger, Ciara will let it out loudly, quickly, and sometimes violently, while Muiri will, while being loud, usually not resort to violence, instead attempting some sort of trickery to obtain her revenge. However, the most noticeable way to tell them apart is by their main quirks: Ciara will often rub/scratch idly at the outside of her left thigh while thinking, while Muiri will target her right.

Despite how different the two can be, they seem to be unusually in sync, even for twins. It's not uncommon for one to know exactly what the other is thinking, to the point where all one of them has to do is say "The Thing" and the other will know exactly what she is talking about. They are both also aware of this, and take a fiendish joy in confusing others by constantly referencing "The Thing" in casual conversation... To the point where the majority of their peers refer to them simply as "The Things". Though not to their faces; on the occasion  where someone -does- refer to them with that moniker within their collective earshot, they will proceed to change into a pair of shirts that say "Thing 1" or "Thing 2"... And purposely making their entire apparel perfectly match, and even going so far as to imitate aspects of each other's personalities, completely ruining any chance of distinguishing between the two, and driving a good portion of their peers batty. This will usually last for the next day or two, but has been known to go a whole week in rare instances.

History: Ciara and Muiri Vao were born in Southern California, to an ethnically Chinese father and an ethnically Irish mother, neither of whom's families had a history of having Demon Weapons. But there is a first for everything... In this case, Ciara and Muiri. Upon discovering their talent at 12 years of age, the Vao family proceeded to move to Death City, in order to be close to the society that the girls would become a part of for a while before the girls would need to attend the DWMA.

During their time at the DWMA, the girls met and befriended one Aedan Jackson, an Irish-born student a year their elder, and the three hit it off famously, becoming inseparable in a matter of days. It was a foregone conclusion that Aedan would become their meister. And eventually, the trio would go on to befriend another weapon-meister pair: Gregor, a halberd, and Jinora, his Meister.

But all good things must eventually come to an end, and in a world under constant assault by a kishin, there's just about only one way it -can- end: death. Unfortunately, the quintet became overconfident whilst tackling a routine Kishin-egg hunting mission, becoming the targets of ambush which only Ciara and Muiri were able to escape, and then only because Aedan managed to hold the enemies off while the girls ran. The intelligence they gathered allowed the DWMA to send in a stronger force of 2-star meisters to do away with the threat, but the damage was done; Ciara and Muiri are now weapons without a meister, and have been depressed ever since. They are currently in Death City, just ending their period of mourning, and ready to find another meister (or meisters) to partner with. In the meantime, they are still attending classes, and are in fact only a semester away from graduating and becoming two-star weapons. Not that that will matter if they can't find another meister...

Miscellaneous:
Their birthday is June 8th.
Muiri is a Southpaw; Ciara is not.
Both girls are party animals and -love- to dance.
Their favorite genres of music are electronic and dance, though they are capable of appreciating other music... Just not country or -most- rap.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."
I love Soul Eater!

Last edited by Denkira on January 16th 2015, 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciara and Muiri Vao (Finished)   Ciara and Muiri Vao (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 2:39 pm

I hate to be a nuisance, but could somebody please look at this?
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Ciara and Muiri Vao (Finished)   Ciara and Muiri Vao (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2015, 3:11 pm

While I do like the app, there are some problems I have with it. For one, can each character have a separate app? Or do you think they're too similar? ImI'm not trying to be antagonistic, please don't hurt me ?;-; And characters don't start with souls unless they're demon blades, kishin eggs, or death scythes. I hope you change these things so the character can be accepted...sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciara and Muiri Vao (Finished)   Ciara and Muiri Vao (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2015, 12:36 am

Not a problem, you're just doing your job. However, I'd like to point out that item number 4 on this page of the rules states that two characters of the same class can be placed on the same sheet... And specifically mentions twins. Ciara and Muiri will be used in tandem and share a meister, so while I could give them separate character sheets, it would probably be a little redundant.

I did remove the Kishin Eggs though. Thank you for informing me about that one. I think I'm good now?
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Ciara and Muiri Vao (Finished)   Ciara and Muiri Vao (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2015, 12:38 am

Yep! All good. Thanks for reminding me. APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ciara and Muiri Vao (Finished)   Ciara and Muiri Vao (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ciara and Muiri Vao (Finished)
Page 1 of 1