Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only) Empty
PostSubject: Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only)   Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 9:40 pm

Can you believe it? It's only been ten years and so much has changed. Actually that a fairly large amount of of time. Damn. You wouldn't know buy looking at it, but the entire infrastructure of the DWMA has shifted in the years prior due to events not many people like to speak of for many, many reasons. But I digress, and it's more or less time to introduce the changes, as student becomes teacher and in other cases kishin, and other terrible things of the night. But those who survived, tend to prosper, others just survive. And, without further adieu, "let's roll up our sleeves and get to work!"

-Theme music plays as the fourth wall is broken-

PostSubject: Re: Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only)   Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 10:19 pm

10 years huh? It seemed like only yesterday when he was just arriving at Shibusen, ready to face the world alone, testing his mettle against any who dared to stand in his way. And thinking it through, he was rather amazed he was still standing, and in one piece to this day. And to think... he did all of that, alone. He never had a lasting partnership, and probably never would. People just, don't get him. He's changed quite a bit too. Before he was rather outspoken, letting things pass him by because he had an agenda of his own. He wasn't ever truly respected like he felt entitled to, but somehow it didn't matter. And to think that he struggled so hard with such a menial task, as to retrieve heirlooms, masterworks of his father, and then he left them all to collect dust, tucked away in a safe at his home. He left part of himself behind with those ancient blades, and he felt no need to carry one around him all the time. It's been so long since they were plagued by any thrilling threats, that he got used to the peace.

Standing atop a balcony he overlooked the raised plateau the entire school was built upon, rasing much higher than the rooftops of the city, and stared down and the patio just at the end of the stairs where the students often gathered before class just like they are now. And before he knew it, the kids, those students were fighting. His students, and that would not stand. "Looks like it's time to spectate again, make sure no one gets to badly injured." He turned to re-enter the building and go down the stairs to address the problem.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only)   Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 10:33 pm

At the same time that Martyn was exiting out of the Academy building Rose was making her way to the top of the stairs, her hand gently wrapped around her daughter's. Arcadia wore a simple t-shirt and a skirt, and buttoned on the front of her shirt was a white tag that read 'Weapon' in bold black letters. The pair stopped when they reached the top of the stairs, Rose unsurprised and Arcadia calming watching the ensuing fight.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only)   Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 11:01 pm

I must say, it's nice to see how time went by after all these years...new generations of weapons, as well as the world changing around us...especially into what it is now. Millina walked somewhat slowly up the the patio, now letting her hair grow out down her back, and wearing darkened lens over her left eye. Although she was wearing long sleeves, underneath on her right arm were a large scar, running down towards her wrist, only to fade underneath her keypad. She gazed out at the young students, not really sure what to think, considering she was never as social or outgoing in her teenage years, it made it hard to reminisce about the past like many adults do. The only thing that stood out to her was her path to becoming the Death Scythe she is today, and with the experience she gathered she figured "Why not stay what you're familiar with?" She let out a small audible sigh as she forced a half smile, and gazed at the students.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only)   Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 11:24 pm

The gathering out front of the school doors was fairly large, the view of what was going on inside of the circle was block by three students from every angle trying to see for themselves. Of course, it wasn't much of a struggle for the adults who had the height advantage on most of them. It was a little one on one, the two going at in the middle surprisingly enough were meister and weapon. To see people who were skilled was rare especially the first week of school year where the kids were new arrivals. It kinda makes you think how they know how to fight.

Martyn walked calmly outside, and leaned against a pillar outside. He was only a short distance away from Millina, a Death Scythe he hadn't the pleasure of meeting yet. He smiled at her, but he wasn't sure now was the best to for conversation, clearly having something on her mind. He looked past the gathering to see Rose parading her daughter up the steps, and allowing her to gaze at the little skirmish. What a great first day, huh? Without a thought he went over there to greet them, and gave Millina some space. He waved to Rose as he approached, "It's been a while. And I see you've finally got her out here." He was tempted to reach out and hug the girl, he felt so close to Rose, perhaps he could be an "uncle" he thought, but immediately shook it off just smiling at the two.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only)   Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 11:32 pm

Rose smiled and nodded, ruffling Arcadia's short red hair, much to the girls chagrin. "Yeah, figured it was about time to get Arcadia up here. Arcadia, this is Martyn. He was... Well, you could say he used to be a student of mine." Arcadia, ever quiet, simply gave a small bow towards Martyn before returning her attention to the fight, her eyes tracking the progress with measured precision. Rose turned her attention to Martyn, smiling. "So, how've you been? I don't think we've talked since...Hell, how long has it been?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only)   Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 11:49 pm

Ten years...enough for great powers to rise and fall, for friendships to crumble, and for children to grow; but some evils only fester with time.
This is the order of events regarding Sovuru's characters Droon, Clyde, Ilu Limnu, and Nebun Mortii.

-Nebun becomes first kishin since Asura (You know this).

-Droon becomes a death scythe (and still defies all logic).

-Nebun mysteriously disappears for the next 10 years (although still worried, the DWMA considered him less and less of a priority as the attacks stopped and time went by, without any success finding him).

-Clyde Diederick slowly gains power over next 3 years, drawing his rise to power out so as not to attract attention, eventually becoming the next kishin. Suddenly, he also vanishes without a trace.

-Ilu Limnu remains an ever looming threat over next 3 years, then vanishes without a trace.

-Droon vanishes 4 years later, just a few weeks before having been heard saying he had stumbled upon something BIG.

What happened? Allow me to enlighten you; as Nebun grew discontent with his inability to gain more power, he happened across word of a new kishin egg, one who absorbed the powers of others by consuming them and destroying their willpower. What happens if the willpower of the consumed is greater though? Nebun took over Ilu Limnu's unsuspecting mind, gaining this ability and consuming the power of Clyde Diederick, the only other known kishin. Droon discovered him a year later, Nebun tried consuming the death scythe but found that their force of will was equal merging the personalities and morals of both. Nebun was now something else. This something had been living in relative peace for a number of years now, neither good nor bad, only just...THERE.
Now he was taking a little visit to death city.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only)   Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 12:00 am

"I want to say it's been... 7 years since we last talked? I dunno things got kinda crazy after, well you know." He brushed the hair out of his eyes, and the crimson color of them ought to be reminder enough of the particular friend he had, and his disappearance for a number of years searching for the solution. On that note not much else had changed about him. He still wore the same jacket, and it wasn't nearly big enough to cover him now, tall and lanky as he was, so he leaves it open, and it catches the wind slightly. He had a grey shirt underneath, some slacks and the old military boots that look like they've been through hell and back. "If you'll excuse me, I have to break this up before that kid loses his head." As Martyn mentioned one fighter had the other pinned down threatening them with more harm before Martyn intercepted. He pulled him off forcefully, and talked the crowd down, which was more than necessary, because seeing him they already knew it was over after had broken up so many fights previously.

Suddenly even though the fighting had stop and the day couldn't be sunnier, he just couldn't help feeling like something was terribly wrong. (cough, cough)
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only)   Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 12:22 am

Millina looked off from the patio, all whilst sighing and shaking her head in disgust.."Children.acting immature..." she muttered to herself. People as like those were the reason she never really associated with peers to begin with. Because they act like...that, and he rubbed her the wrong way then, as well as now...but at least that man got things under control at the very least.

Maybe she could lend a hand of sorts...she might not be the best expert at these type of things bust educating the people of tomorrow was her duty.

Gripping the railing tight as she made her way downstairs, she then parked herself at a viewing distance, acting as a sort of spectator if you will, to observe this person's method of teaching.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only)   Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 12:45 am

Rose watched with some sense of satisfaction as Martyn split the fight up, then gestured Arcadia forward. She waved her goodbyes to Martyn before turning to make her way down the stairs. Arcadia pressed into the dissipating crowd, watching the two who had been fighting. The loser, looking angry, leaned down to pick up a decent sized chunk of rubble that had been brought loose from their fight. Arcadia, ever the quick thinker, quickened her steps, pressing her foot down hard on his hand and causing him to cry out in pain. He looked up at her, watching her give an almost demeaning shake of her head. He scowled, his other fist balling before flying towards her, although connecting with nothing but air as she jumped backwards and out of the way. The crowd ringed around the pair, jeers and such already being called out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only)   Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 12:58 am

Martyn throughout his lecturing of the two had a very calm tone, and he tried to make sure they understood the lesson, but kids are kids. The winner seemed to confident to even listen, and well the loser was being rather sore. As Arcadia made confrontation with him, he was only getting frustrated with failure. He went to swing a second time, and Martyn caught his arm staring straight into his eyes. "You've got gall, kid, I'll give you that. But it amazes me that you'd stoop so low. The fight is over, and your going to try and instigate. Do you think you're proving something? That you're strong? You aren't." The kid seemed to falter for a moment, and tears welled up out of his frustration. "Are you angry. Good. Put that anger to good use, become stronger. Because harming her will only make you out for some lowly punk," he looked sternly at him with the next few words. "...and put you on my radar. A real man knows when to quit, prove to me your not some punk." He released his arm, the kid just yanked away, and got to his feet, mad and embarrassed. But he was smart and listened, he turned the other way and walked to the school doors, blowing off his successor and Arcadia.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only)   Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 1:41 pm

Familiar red eyes burned from the pallid flesh of Nebun. His cocky smile though was clearly a convergence of the two, both sadistic and...entertained. Maybe even knowing perhaps. Of course, when he opened his mouth there was no forgetting the tongue- Unmistakably Droon's. It looked wrong on anyone else.

He strolled up the steps of the DWMA for the first time in years, concealing his wavelength so nobody freaked out over the random kishin. He breathed in deep through the nose, enjoying the nostalgia; with memories from 4 people, everything was almost eerie, the way not a single street corner was without its share of memories.
There was the corner he used to hide behind right before a kill- a thought from Nebun.
There was the tree he hung in to surprise his meister Koizumi- Droon this time.
I once raided that home for souls- Clyde.
I consumed a young witch behind that building- Ilu Limnu.

The person stopped by the edge of the training ground next to a teacher, just watching everything happen.
He felt...at peace. Odd considering all the violence of his various aspects.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only)   Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 4:56 pm

She shivered. Someone else was present, but who? Probably a student, late to class probably. Kids, amirite? She turned to face the young man, who...was just that. Seemed a.bit older than a student, almost like a college undergraduate, or maybe a bit older, but nevertheless she was at least certain that he probably at least graduated... did she go.to.school with this individual? Who.knows? Not like she pays attention anyway to that kind of stuff. Yet all the same there's something...eerie about him...perhaps it's just pointless paranoia.

Pardoning herself from staring, she began to ask some questions. "If you don't mind.me from asking, are you perhaps lost? Or...are you a teacher here? " she questioned, also occasionally glancing back to the other staff to perhaps get their attention on the newcomer, may they look their way.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only)   Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 5:41 pm

Arcadia followed the group of students, some of them parting away from the unnervingly silent girl. She pressed ahead, to the forefront of the crowd, heading for the entrance to the academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only)   Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 10:30 pm

As the students new and returning entered the school, the staff was left behind standing outside of the building in the clearing of the battle and the crowd. Arcadia went inside, leaving Rose, Millina, and Martyn standing around with an unidentified stranger who already seemed to be bothering Millina. He approached the man slowly. "Excuse me sir, can we help you?" It was more of an inquisitive response rather than a helpful one.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only)   Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 11:18 pm

The being chuckled lightly, but to any person that had been in the DWMA 10 years ago, that chuckle-innocent though it was now-brought memories of a certain kishin, one who had vanished long ago. "No, not lost, just...taking it all in. I was a student here once, a long while back." He wasn't lying; Droon went here, eventually growing into a death scythe under the tutelage of his peers. When the other person approached, he turned easily, answering the question. "No, it's cool. I was just looking around, used to be a student." His face broke into a smirk-a dead ringer for Droon were it not for all the differences this person possessed. "Hey, maybe you could give me a history lesson, eh? I've been gone for the last few years, what all have I missed? I've never seen the academy so peaceful."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only)   Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2015, 7:20 pm

"Nothing significant has happened in the last few years, at least from what I remember. In all honesty it's almost like most things...resolved itself." Sure there may have been things that contributed to this "peace" they seemed far from significant, almost like...business as usual. Or perhaps things have just gotten boring? Is ig it peace, or have things become stagnated, or does no.one simply not talk about threatful things anymore? After all, ignorance is bliss She crossed her arms and thought to herself moments longer, reminding herself that that there was still an ex-student in their presence. "I apologize, I somewhat dazed...May I ask for your name sir? Maybe your name might ring a bell:/ l? "
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only)   Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2015, 8:54 pm

"An excellent question." Came a smooth, just vaguely British voice. Viator slipped up behind the pair, examining the non-existent nails on his magic tool arm. He was dressed as he normally was, a fine tailored suit, black and red vest, white shirt, and a blood red tie. His body was that of Sylas Hammer, who had been dead for several years, leaving Viator fully in control. "Who, exactly, are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only)   Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2015, 9:37 pm

Martyn only glanced over at Viator, the seemingly spectre in the body of the old man who was the face of the death scythes. Every time he looked at him his expression soured. Somewhat because he missed Sylas, and also because him and Viator didn't tend to see eye to eye. Never having the "pleasure" to actually face Nebun when he was still present and dangerous, the chance to recognize him just went right over his head. "You don't look familiar..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only)   Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 8:22 am

His smile crinkled once more into that hideous reflection of Nebun, red eyes maintaining their mocking tinge "Glad to see your arm healed up nicely Death scythe, though I fear you are not the original owner. As for your question, I don't have a name you would recognise-but I once had two: Nebun, and Droon. You could also lump in Ilu Limnu and Clyde Diederick if you are feeling...charitable. Now, you may call me Noon, and I can tell you right now that I have no intention of harming this place."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only)   Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Travel Forward - One Decade! (Invite only)
Page 1 of 1