Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meister Creation / Rated: T-M "Keith Moon" INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meister Creation / Rated: T-M "Keith Moon" INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Meister Creation / Rated: T-M "Keith Moon" INACTIVE   Meister Creation / Rated: T-M "Keith Moon" INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 12:49 pm

Meister Creation / Rated: T-M "Keith Moon" INACTIVE Anime-guys-white-hair
Name:Keith Moon
Sex:Male
Height: 6'1
Race:White/Caucasian
Sexuality:Straight/ Bi-Curious
Weapon:Tally Huntsman
Build: Thin, With slight muscular features.

Description of Appearance:
Keith's glowing white hair drapes down at an medium length,hair by hair neat near his hazel eyes, with smoothing facial features to surround them.His face light and childish with little to no blemishes. The button nose points out barely, but is noticeable against contrast of his rose colored lips. The skin around Keith's soul is pale, he looks cold from afar ,but he feels warm up close. His chin drags down to a point, falling down his lengthy neck with his symmetrically perfect adams apple. The collar bones widen out and are noticeable if looked at. The Muscular, yet lengthy body continues with slight indentations for abs forming on his abdomen. His arms are at equal length to each side strung out with white hairs barely seen even from close. His hands are smooth and clean with his knuckles push out at harsh angles making them prominent . His legs are quite long considering his height, running down to his bone pointed knees. He wears dark contrasting clothes , usually grey to black. Though will occasionally shake it up depending on mood or events. He wears a necklace his mother gave to him (will be explained in past biography) it is golden color with what's to be a shield like pendant hanging off the worn chain. His walk confident and straight forward yet has a soft spoken vibe to it. This is Keith Moon.

Personality:
Well is Keith very pleasant joyful person, has a quiet wisdom full vibe to himself. Keeps positive no matter what possibilities may come his way. He accepts others for who they are and why they act the way they do. He is very open about who he is, but rather not approach one to communicate. He waits for one to reach for him, but always caring never the less. This is one of his greatest attributes very modest and knows his strength mostly. Can be helpful, putting others before his needs, but there is something off about him deep down. He is easily frustrated when he feels he has failed someone. He has built angry issues that doesn't come out unless he fights, most of the time he does feel misunderstood though he blames that on letting overs take advantage of him. This means that he can be a push over and manipulated for gain. Although it has to help the power of good, or in this case benefit the academy mostly. His fighting is quiet in sync with who he is, though he can get too focused to ignore smaller details. He has a large heart and he uses it to his advantage. (Now all the serious stuff is over) He has a huge soft spot to women, and can be persistent with ladies time and time again. Though one thing is certain he is royal and would never abandon one he has already gained.This being particularity true with his partner, Tally. He is her protector and always has a soft spot for her, she has become his family over their short time together though one  thing is certain their bond is undeniably strong. Also he can be humorous, if given the time to and become slightly cocky depending on where you stand as a friend or foe with him. He loves to eat, though it never really affects his weight. He enjoy's anything from sushi to simple baloney sandwiches.. though there is one thing he can not stand.. the dreaded eggs, YUCK!! The smell even turns him off. Eating maybe a passion though his hobbies are different from that. Reading and music is his heart, he loves to play any instrument even if isn't too experienced at them, guitar being what he loves mostly. He can be artsy, but he lost some of that in his child hood. Become friends with Keith and maybe you will learn more.

History/Past events: (Rated T-M)
From a very young age his parents knew that his capabilities would surpass even their own. Both his parent's were both former meisters at the academy, and had graduated. Not at the top of their class, but still were a strong worth meisters themselves. He was only ten months when his first word made a whisper from the rose lips. "Death" Was his first word... which at first you consider that to be alarming , though he was referring to Lord Death in a picture his parents had in their home. At the age of ten his soul grew quiet large, increasing for such a young boy. His father would train with him constant hours when not helping at the academy, and his mother would feed his increasing appetite allowing him to grow stronger, and well more hungry. This seems like a perfect picture, but you see his father was sent on a mission south of where the academy lies. On the trip his father encountered witches label as "Yuri Sisters" which seemed too difficult for this man. Thus the yuri sisters slaughtered his father sending only back his eye ball with his battered almost broken weapon. Bruised and bloodied the weapon came to the door wielding the eye handing it to young Keith's mother. She collapsed crying, weeks prior she had handed Keith the locket she always wore. "The golden shield of protection" she named it as she draped it around Keith's young neck. This locket was a gift from his father to his mother, a link from soul to soul. Though she knew, she knew that his father had died before due to the loss of soul wave lengths. She grasps the eye and over time she starts sinking into a depression as if the eye had control over her. Rather then being the sweet loving mother she once was , she became bitter , and full of hate. She'd spend hours in her room holding the eye, meanwhile now Eleven year old Keith became more quiet and less out going he hid from the children he use to play with. Till one night midnight exactly he hears a sharp blood curdling scream from the bathroom, He immediately realizes it is his mother.Keith races out of his bed and running to the bathroom to only find a broken mirror shattered, blood every where pooling out of his mother shredded body, herself twitching as the blood pours out of her. The frail face lifts up to look at her son one more time as she whispers "I love you.." He reaches down quickly to grasp his mothers hand, taking it and crying out. "Mom.. Please.. Why .. what happened! MOM.." Her lifeless gored body ripped up laying there. In the pool of blood tears drop down sliding down Keith's cheeks, the bathroom smeared in red ooze. He looks over noticing the eye, still in perfect condition. 'How..?' He thinks to himself. Suddenly the eye and spins around looking at him glowing with red intent. His moms soul lifts out of her broken body and is pulled towards the eye, Keith leaps to grab it , but is too slow. The eyes swallows the soul immediately and rises turning towards him. He scatters trying to move afraid of it, he runs covered in blood to the bathroom corner. He stares up at the hovering bloody eye staring back at him, a laser shifts out of it at high speeds directly at him. He passes out, what he doesn't know is the golden shield created a force-field holding the ray back, long enough for lord death to come and gather the eye. Keith awakes afraid and in the presence of lord death explaining what happened, and from that day forth death has kept an eye on him. Living with his fathers and mothers former weapons. An on this day, He has decided to join the academy. "So Will I be accepted?" He says patiently looking into ones eyes.

~Thanks For Reading~
Let me know how I did and give me a few pointers I spent a little over an hour on this. I know my punctuation is maybe a little off, but I hope it wasn't too terrible. Oh ya hahah and  "Come with me,overwhelming power and madness await."  
"Have you read the rules?" I <3 Soul Eater!

Last edited by KeithGhost on January 26th 2015, 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Meister Creation / Rated: T-M "Keith Moon" INACTIVE   Meister Creation / Rated: T-M "Keith Moon" INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 12:19 am

Alright. Accepted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meister Creation / Rated: T-M "Keith Moon" INACTIVE   Meister Creation / Rated: T-M "Keith Moon" INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 12:22 am

Yes!! Thank you!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meister Creation / Rated: T-M "Keith Moon" INACTIVE   Meister Creation / Rated: T-M "Keith Moon" INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meister Creation / Rated: T-M "Keith Moon" INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1