Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sheolan's First Day (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sheolan's First Day (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Sheolan's First Day (OPEN)   Sheolan's First Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 10:54 pm

January 23
4:00 PM
Sheolan made his way up the massive staircase of the DWMA. Upon reaching the top stared at the school in total awe. Popping out from his shirt Lyuan excitedly ran around in circles barking. "I know little guy where finally here." Sheolan said checking out the academy.After three long years of travel from Alaska Sheolan finally made it the place where his new life would begin. Where he would get the help to defeat his mother.Releasing her from the sway of magic.

Last edited by kharen on January 26th 2015, 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sheolan's First Day (OPEN)   Sheolan's First Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 11:32 pm

A boy that wore ripped up blue jeans, black tennis shoes, a red scarf around his neck, and a long-sleeved shirt with black and white stripes could be found at the entrance of the school with a text book laid out across his lap. This boy was currently in a relaxed position with his back slumped up against the doors of the school. His ears soon detected the sound of a male's voice and caused him to raise his face from the book he was reading to catch view of the newcomers.

"You aren't from around here... Are you? Are you a new student?", the boy asked the young man in front of him as he slowly closed his text book and pocketed it away into a red backpack beside him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheolan's First Day (OPEN)   Sheolan's First Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 5:13 pm

Sheolan quickly turned to the voice seeing a young guy around his age wearing a distinct red scarf and striped black and white shirt. "Actually I am. Sheolan Yung pleasure to meet you." Sheolan said cheerfully as he accidentally partially transformed causing wolf ears to poof on to his head.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sheolan's First Day (OPEN)   Sheolan's First Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 6:27 pm

The boy watched the young man's minor transformation and slightly cringed. It was at this point that he could quickly deduce that he was definitely not human. If not human though, what was he? A sorcerer probably, but one couldn't immediately come to that conclusion. The young man could just as easily be some type of monster and the DWMA did take in some monsters in it's time.

The boy pointed at the young man's ears and asked, "Um... No offense but... What's with the ears on top of your head? I don't want to go sounding like some sort of racist... But... Are you even... What's the right word... human?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheolan's First Day (OPEN)   Sheolan's First Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 7:43 pm

Shocked himself Sheolan grabbed the ears on top of his head. Chuckling the ears went away with a poof simply as they had came."Sorry about that, I kinda get excited when i'm able to talk to people. To make things short mom is a witch, trained me ever since I was young,  ran away, annnnnnd here I am now." Sheolan said with a carefree tone.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sheolan's First Day (OPEN)   Sheolan's First Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 1:38 am

The boy took a moment to process everything he had said but this information only aroused much more questions. Questions that the boy wasn't going to ask right at the moment. Instead, he shifted his index finger into a very sharp blade and pointed it directly at Sheolan.

"So what you're saying is that... You're a sorcerer?", the boy asked as he quickly got onto his feet and prepared to fight. The boy was never much of a fighter before joining the school but after attending it for awhile, he learned how to stand his ground in one. "Tell me... Are you really a student here? As far as I know, your kind wasn't exactly allowed here. Give me a reason why you're allowed to attend school here... And maybe I won't decide to slit your threat. Do you understand me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheolan's First Day (OPEN)   Sheolan's First Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 2:06 am

Sheolan burst in to laughter."Your kidding me right. I hope it's a joke. I mean witches are allowed to attend right?"Sheolan said shaking his head. I mean come on. At least i'm not under the sway of magic." Sheolan said reassuringly." Besides i'd have your arm off in a blink of the eye.Though only if you attack me first." Sheolan sternly said looking in to the boy's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sheolan's First Day (OPEN)   Sheolan's First Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 2:36 am

The boy stared back with his own two eyes, both being unique and unlike the other. One brown, the other blue. It was because of these eyes that others mocked him, discriminated him, laughed at him. Laughed at him much like Sheolan right in front of him. He never knew why being different caused others to avoid him. It all didn't matter now though, the only thing that mattered now was the laughing. The laughing that was making this boy's blood boil from anger. Now was the moment to silence the laughter, silence it so it'll never make it's presence known.

Immediately, the boy launched himself towards Sheolan to swipe the blade at his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheolan's First Day (OPEN)   Sheolan's First Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 10:14 am

"Lupus lu lup. Enhancement: Overdrive." Sheolan said as he made a ninja handsign. Crouching low his leg muscles heavily expanded before going back to normal as he explosively jumped a couple meters in to the air. "I warned you......." Sheolan mumbled to himself as he looked down from above.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sheolan's First Day (OPEN)   Sheolan's First Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 3:00 pm

The boy from below quickly impeded his launch and watched as Sheolan jumped up into the air. Great mistake because as soon as he did, the boy grabbed Lyuan by the back of his neck and held him up for his master to see while pressing a blade to it's throat. The moment Sheolan would come down to attack, the boy would already have enough time to end his pet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheolan's First Day (OPEN)   Sheolan's First Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 6:53 pm

"lupus lu lup. Enhancement: Asura" Sheolan said as the the muscles in his arms repeated the same action as with his legs also his nails becoming razor-edged claws.Quickly noticing Lyaun being held hostage Sheolan looked down with a tear in his eyes. "May your souls rest in peace....." He mumbled as he dove straight down at the boy with a slashing attack. inside he was hoping to end it quick freeing the bundle of souls that had stayed at his side for this long.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sheolan's First Day (OPEN)   Sheolan's First Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 7:26 pm

Clearly holding Lyaun captive was definitely not going to keep Sheolan from finishing his attack. The boy then quickly slashed the pup's throat, spraying blood all over the concrete floor before he transformed into his weapon form. A bright flash of light shined as his form shifted into a glove with bladed fingers. As Sheolan slashed him, he was actually knocked directly into the school's wall. The boy then transformed back into his human form unhurt, but clumsily sprawled out on his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheolan's First Day (OPEN)   Sheolan's First Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 9:22 pm

"Just so you know. He was created out of souls." Sheolan said recovering from his landing ."And will you calm down now. I have no reason to fight you nor spill innocent blood!" He barked with a stern look. "Another thing as well." Sheolan said rising angrily and walking towards the boy."What the hell is your damn problem. You attacked me for no valid reason whatsoever you retard!!!. You have some serious anger issues you depressant lonely bastard!!!!" Sheolan angrily barked as he bared his fangs at the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheolan's First Day (OPEN)   Sheolan's First Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 9:28 pm

(OOC: Driggs from Croak?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheolan's First Day (OPEN)   Sheolan's First Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sheolan's First Day (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1