Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 4:17 am

The air was crisp, the jolly, grinning sun almost peaks right about the academy's large training grounds , few most students were training others resting, but one thing was noticeable the snow haired boy was happy to finally have a fully training day with his new partner Tally. Keith was wearing a grey shirt with an black circle right in the middle, the shirt was sleeveless with more rugged edges as if it was torn away rather than cut. His pants darkened to contrast his pale body and hair, eyes closed as he meditates waiting for his partner under the large oak near the training grounds. He hums softly to himself to vibrate his wave lengths, memories dash upon training he has done with speed. He was a quick one, ever since he was little his speed would over shine nearly any other child in his block. He opens his eyes as a leaf falls from the large oak, landing onto his head. He thinks nothing of it, as he swings around using his arms to guide him into a push-up position. Keith begins his push ups, one by one pressing his body to the ground each time. Eventually after a few pushes he switches to one arm. He breathes through his button nose, sweat slipping through his bangs dripping onto the brown dirt. Another leaf seems to fall off the tree and land onto Keith's back. Ignoring it, he focuses on each downward drop and push he makes. "it isn't me pushing up.. It's me pushing the earth down." He says in a soft voice to himself, a phrase his dad use to tell him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 4:29 am

Tally strolls through the forest surrounding the Academy, the urge to climb all these trees irresistible. She shook her head firmly, her hood flopping around as she did so. She didn't have time to climb trees. It was her first official training day with her new Meister, so she had to show up on time. She can't have her new partner waiting after all. Ignoring the possibility to climb, she focused on the path ahead and walked onwards. It seemed like just yesterday she was perched in these oak trees before finding her Meister, and it probably was because it literally did happen yesterday. She smiled and continued on.

Tally found her Meister doing push ups in a large clearing, getting covered by falling leaves. Okay, there was only one leaf, but Tally liked to exaggerate about these kinds of things. Holding back a giggle, she ducked behind the thick trunk of a large maple. It was time to show her partner how sneaky she could be. She smirked, pulling her hood farther over her head. She stepped back around the tree and crouched, sneaking towards her partner. When she was just within a few steps of him, she pounced. Tally landed square on Keith's back, gripping his shoulders to lean forward until her face was next to his. "HI KEITH!!" She said loudly into his ear before wrapping her arms around his neck in a hug, giggling all the while. "Bet'ya didn't notice me sneaking up on ya, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 4:49 am

Keith's arms grew tired some of the push ups as he pushed himself a bit further, letting his fingers dig into the dusty dirt. He hears soft foot steps, but ignores them due to having to focus on his exercise. As he pushes up he feels a lump of a person grasp him. Just as he was about to swing around and whack them, he hears the high pitched tone of Tally's voice. He grins his rose lips , letting a full on smirk draw from his face. "Hey my little panda.." He chuckles letting the sound of the other kids training drown it out. " No.. You ..just.. fine a little bit.. were you expecting this though? Hold on!" Keith springs up into a handstand as he spins on one hand flipping to stand up straight. "Woo.. I probably shouldn't have started working out without you... that was alot of energy. Hmm, how about his, we'll start with defense, and you attack me with what you got.. don't worry .. I trust you give it too me." He says in a lite hearted tone, as he stretched out to get ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 5:05 am

Tally lets out a startled squeak as he flips to his feet, and she clings onto his back for dear life. When the world stopped moving around her, she remained holding on to his back. She liked it up there, it made her feel really tall. She giggled, shifting her weight a bit to get a better grip on Keith. She tilted her head to the sides at his words, dropping to the ground to walk around to face him. Emerald eyes met hazel ones, and the emerald orbs turn a bit curious. "Sooo...d'ya want me transform or d'ya want me to attack you?" She asked, shuffling on her feet a bit. If he said transform, she would do just that; taking a step closer before doing so, as she didn't think she could move long distances while transforming to fly into his hands just yet.

However, if Keith did answer with attack, then she would give a solemn nod, raising her arms into the fighting stance she had seen on TV. Of course she had fought in real life, but that was just mirroring what she watched. She never thought anyone would attack something this cute. Besides, as soon as her Weapon blood was exposed, she didn't have to be the one doing the fighting. Needless to say, Tally wasn't completely helpless either. If Keith had called attack and if she had raised her arms to defend herself, she would transform p her right forearm into the large, crescent blade of her full weapon form. From there, she would give him a playful smirk. "Ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 6:12 am

Keith stares back down into the two perfect emeralds before him and gave her a sharp nod, " Yes I am, don't hold back.. cuts and bruises heal.. disappointment is permanent.. but I'm sure you won't disappoint me.Besides my little sis need's to see how fast her meister is to understand how I fight. And with watching you, I'll see the deadliest slices you can pull off." He slides his pale hands into his back pockets and crouches a little, his knees bent forward as his other leg slides back bending downwards. He gives the young girl with the blueberry hair a gaze of trust, but also enough to help their souls connect in some way. " Listen, my father always told me, focus solves everything.. if you focus. You will succeed, and know what your goal is.. so make a goal. If you manage to get one cut on me I will take you for ice cream and let you ride my back all the way there. The point of this, is to understand I will get hurt out there, no matter how much experience I have.. and I want you to use yourself to full potential." He lectures letting his body loosen, he breathes in, and releases it. ' My goal..My goal is to not let her touch me because I hate.. no.. I love ice cream damn it.. Hmmm To not let her touch me because it's stupid carr- no I love giving piggy back rides , besides girls dig the big bro thing... hmmm I know don't get cut because it will hurt.!! I got it.' He thinks to himself curiously forgetting that the soul waves are connected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 11:42 am

She nods slowly at his words, absorbing them, remembering them. She grinned happily at the mention of ice cream and piggybacks, and prepared to leap forward. Her toes dug into the grass below her feet as she got ready to lunge, crouching slightly to give herself an extra boost. She bit her bottom lip, worried and scared that she would hurt him. Her body trembled at the thought of him getting seriously hurt because of her. However, she forced the thoughts down, forcing her body to stop shaking. She had to trust Keith; trust was one of the most important things you could have in a partnership. For them to be strong together, they had to trust each other to be strong apart. She nodded. "Alright, but before we go for ice cream I want to see what we can do together. To the biggest extent." Through her tone of voice, one could notice that the little panda had matured in a matter of a few seconds. One would guess it was her way of preparing to battle.

Well, the little kid was still there. That was obvious through her giggling lightly as his thoughts were transmitted to her through their soul wavelengths. He was gonna let her hit him. Her gaze darkened. She may be just a panda, but she didn't need any free handouts in a fight. Free ice cream, yes. Free hits in a fight, no. With that, she lunged at Keith, swinging her arm blade up to deliver a downwards slice. Whether he would block it or not, Tally would then block her chest from any attacks, driving a bladed jab towards his stomach. Then she would jump back at wait for his move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 6:35 pm

Keith smiles at her maturity, in a matter of seconds her soft lofty nature turned serious and more fluent, "I understand, and trust me. We will see what we can manage together as well." He sees the serrated blade lunge towards him, a nice dash to the side avoided it with easy, he swiftly kicks forward landing it onto the blocking part she held for him. His head still rambling with thoughts, he needed to focus. He wants to learn her moves so it could improve their fighting, besides for the moment he wasn't trying to hurt her. Though he would soon find out that going easy on Tally wasn't an option. Keith uses his foot to push off of her, he spins around landing on his feet as already she was next to him the blade swinging up towards the pit of his stomach. He pulls his hands from the backside of his pockets. His cockiness gone, he underestimated her striking abilities as her speed was relevant. He barely catches the blade with both of his hands, The pressure she was putting was close to match his own holding the blade , and the edge of the blade touching his shirt. " Well that's cool, you provide a challenge... but remember to counter!" He says swiftly as uses his leg swinging it around hitting the back of her legs tripping her to what he could see. " She is tough, and greatly agile, her body was of a kid, but her strength and will to reach a goal was was to match his own." He explains in his mind, he has to be careful even if she was just a young girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 6:47 pm

Tally squeaked as his foot kicked out her knee, and she landed hard on it. "Counter eh?" She hissed through the pain, feeling it flare up as she threw her other leg to the side and swept it around to knock him off his feet. "You mean like this?" If he did fall, she would immediately leap to sit on his stomach, pinning him to the ground. Keeping her hands up to block any blows, she hesitated. She knew hesitations could mean death in a real fight, but she couldn't help it. The only option from here was to start raining punches and blows to Keith's face and head, but Tally just didn't have in her to do that.

Instead, she bent her arm and brought it above her head, bringing it down to slam her elbow into his chest. If he got winded by that, he would soon find a blade against his throat. Tally panted hard, sweat sliding down her face. It was hot under her sweater, making her much more worn out. With her normal hand, she reached up to yank her hood down, hoping that would cool her down some. "Did I win?" She asked when her heart stopped pounding in her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 10:11 am

He smirks at her attempt to trip him, he bounces over her sweep. " Close, but not enough." He gives her a kind smile bending down looking into her graceful green orbs. He reached out to help her up, but instead he receives a hardy elbow to the chest. The elbow striking as the air knocked from his chest rushes out causing himself to fall flat onto his ass. "Owe, wasn't expecting that." A burning sensation in his chest cause Keith to cough a little, as his eyes glance down to find the serrated blade to his throat, and her smug face asking if she won. "Well, mother told me to never hit a girl.. but if there is a blade in the fight ...I due it to be appropriate." Keith slams his back on the ground after regaining air, he presses his pale hands above his head , each elbow sticking straight up. He lunges off his hands using his feet to kick the blade away. The grey worn shirt dirty from the ground , dirt with grass stains plague the shirt and his arms have a few noticeable bruises. Stepping back Keith lunges at her with his fist swinging at incredible speed onwards from his side at the girl in the hoodie. If it hit or not, he aimed for her right hip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 11:31 am

Tally blinked in shock as one moment she had him pinned and the next he was up and on the attack. He kicked her bladed hand away and she grimaced when she felt her shoulder wrench. She kept her hand up though, but was surprised when he wasn't aiming for her midsection. Suddenly, intense pain flared up in her hip. Tally cried out as she hit the ground, her bladed hand transforming back into a normal one. As she lay there, tears began to form in her eyes. She curled in on herself, practically disappearing into the large hoodie, and began to cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 11:47 am

Keith watches as the hit lands, he does feel and tingling sensation as it lands as if the soul link was hurt, he could tell the punch he swung was too harsh , he immediately feels terrible for hurting her. His heart feels heavy , dropping to his knee's seeing his partner in pain, he picks her up from the ground hugging her trying not to move her hip into any bad positions. "I'm .. I'm sorry Tally. I don't know my own strength sometimes.. " He says softly as he holds her close against his body, almost cradling her. He pulls the hood off of her head allowing the blue hair to swoop out and to look at her. Wet tears drain down from her eyes across her cheeks , his pale hands reach up rubbing away the wetness to dry her eyes. " You are a strong one, no doubt about that.. okay?" He says in a soft tone, looking into her emerald eyes, his heart broke from seeing her in pain. " I'm really sorry tally.. I didn't mean to.. I'm so stupid." His voice vain, and distant like if he is far away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 12:03 pm

Tally curls up in his arms, her fist clenching his shirt. She stared into his warm, hazel eyes as he told her she was strong. She shook her head, not wanting to believe it. Someone who curls up crying, who can't take a hit, isn't strong. Right? Even though she thought this, tears still ran down her cheeks. Keith wiped them away, Tally finishing the job with her sleeves. After a few minutes, the pain began to subside and her crying slowed to a stop. She slowly got up, putting more weight on her left leg. "I didn't land a hit." She said quietly, her voice full of sadness and disappointment as she waited for her Meister to stand up. "So I don't get ice cream." She paused, staring at the ground as she played with a loose thread on her sleeve. "And we still gotta work on partner fighting too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 12:11 pm

He smirks at her will power , his eyes trace her facial expressions trying to understand what she's thinking. A light breeze gusts past the two, his hair flipping in front of his eyes, reaching up he brushes it back to normal. " Yes, but after.. I'll still take you for ice cream.. with time you will be able to understand why I had us fight." He says with a smug grin, standing up stretching out his limbs, leaning side to side letting out a yawn he bounces back looking at her. " Alright you ready?" He asks reaching his right hand out for her. His T-shirt flowing with the wind, his hair following the same wave his shirt is. His eyes staying from her looking at a group of training dummies in a circle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 12:43 pm

Tally smiled and nodded enthusiastically, excited about the thought of her cold and creamy prize. She wasn't really sure why they had to spar. They were partners, they shouldn't have to practice fighting with each other. However, Keith said she would understand and she trusted him. Pushing the reasons for their fight to the back of her mind for now, she watched him extend his hand to her. She blinked up at him, watching the wind tug at his shirt and hair. Now this was a picture perfect moment. She pulled her right sleeve up just past her wrist, revealing fingerless, black gloves. She took Keith's hand, squeezing it firmly as she stared at their clasped hands. She closed her eyes and activated the transformation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 1:01 pm

Keith's Hazel eyes shine over looking at her as she begins to transform, her body flowing into an orange like bright energy glowing as she becomes an metallic battle axe, The blade shiny and beautiful yet, had a fierceness to it. Keith's eye shut as he breathes in deeply filling his chest with oxygen to let his thoughts be clear, his Cyan blue essence from his soul sinking into the axe connecting his soul to hers. "I can feel you Tally... and our essence .. haha It's wonderful. I know I said I'm use to swords ,but you are really growing on me." His hand whirls the axe into a reversed position, where he wields it upside down. "Lets try something fun.. " He says in a flat almost emotionless tone, a smirk sliding across his rose lips, and his eyes open to see the three dummies form about twenty five feet away. He loosens up and bends his knees crouching into a running stance, "Ready!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 1:20 pm

From her Weapon form - no,from inside her weapon form, Tally had a perfect feel for everything. It was the Weapons' job to monitor their Meister's souls and the soul wavelength. Tally never knew how that happened exactly, but as she closed her eyes and connected with Keith's soul, she knew. Like an instinct that was hidden in her brain until this very moment was being unlocked. She opened her eyes, feeling the warm, comforting pressure of Keith's soul. Surrounding her were large screens, floating in the liquid that held her as well. On the of screens, she could see everything that was happening in the real world. She saw the dummies form. "Ready!" She screamed. When Keith charged into battle, Tally would've loved to watch the fun. However, her attention was drawn by something that alarmed her. Keith's soul held darkness in it. She closed her eyes, focusing on his cyan essence. She could feel his emotions through his soul. His calm demeanor over wielding her, his confidence in battle. It all synched up so perfectly with hers. However, Tally could sense his past too. Something had happened, something bad. She saw blood, lots of it, and her eyes flew open at the sight of it. She went to scream, but slammed her hands over her mouth, glancing back to the screens. Keith didn't seem to notice her probing, and frankly she didn't want him to know. Looking into his past just seemed too personal, and she felt she had crossed a serious line in terms of privacy. Shaking the images of bloodshed from her mind, she focused on the battle at hand. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 1:48 pm

Keith's movements were quick and fluent as if watching a dance, a beautiful blood shedding dance.
He feels her warmth inside of him as if she had strengthen him to new heights, but it was time to let her have glory too, she was his weapon .. His now new best friend and not by blood , but little sister at that point, he'd never want to disappoint her. In that moment he felt peace knowing what his meaning was, who he really is... He was a meister at the DWMA, the son of Abigail and Levi Moon, the protector of Tally, and the executioner of good. 'Executioner'... This word, it sparked something in himself, he knew that he himself was not ready to grasp it, although he could feel it. He transitions from his mind to what he was doing. His arm sweeps around the back side of one dummy, the axe hooking it's neck then ripping it right off. As the one head spinning through the breeze Keith kicks off another dummy and flying into the air, he paces the axe between both his hands as he comes descending downwards mid air, the axe slicing the second dummy right in half through the middle. The final test dummy stands there in a position like any store mannequin, he smirks wide as he looks down at the axe, an idea pops into his head.Throwing the axe horizontally at its face, the axe get's stuck into the dummy right between the eyes. Keith rushes as quickly as if it was a real battle jumping up gripping the axe and pulling it with his weight lunging to it's back side. He yanks the axe back shredding right through it's head, Keith nods as he feels accomplished of what he has done although the word 'executioner' continues to ring through his thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 2:02 pm

Tally's eyes snap open as a word rings through her mind. Executioner. The word itself brought chills down her spine. Why was it in her mind all of a sudden? She moved her thoughts to Keith's soul, seeing if there was some connection. Sure, there was darkness at his core, but the word 'executioner' never came to mind when she thought of her Meister. She felt for the pulse of his soul wavelength, instinctively heightening hers to match. The two souls pressed together, as if destined to be together since the moment they came into existence. It just felt so right. She glanced outside, noticing dummies in the trees. "Keith, above you!" She warned staring at the dummies before turning her attention back to the souls. For every extra amount of wavelength Keith gave her, Tally pushed back. She wasn't strong enough to do any damage fighting as a human, but she had to be strong enough to do damage as a Weapon. Keith made her stronger, she had to make him stronger too. With one final push of energy, she lit up his soul like fire, filling it with a burst of energy to get him up into the trees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 2:24 pm

Keith flares up with a burning sensation running down his spine, his hands felt a strain upon them and yet empowered. The undeniable power coursed through him, and there was no doubt in Keith's mind that he was going to prevail, his head turns seeing the dummies form above. Two of them high up, and most ranged weapons would practiced on, holes and burn marks scatter across them. There would be slashes by time he got done with them, he dashes towards the trees. His own legs flaring up to increase his strength leaping upwards tossing his muscular arm the the branch. Gripping the branch he flips up landing perfectly balanced as he clobbers the first dummy with the hilt of the axe. The dummy falls out of the tree breaking into pieces scattered across the grass and dirt. Keith without look lunges backwards towards the other dummy on the higher branch, landing in front of the dummy he drives the blade of the axe from behind him through the midsection of dummy, halfing it. " Phew.." he spouts breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 2:39 pm

Seeing as the attack was finished, Tally pulled back on the amount of energy she was giving Keith. Her soul seemed to burn, her mind screaming at her to release the built up energy. Mentally hugging Keith's soul, she expels the energy, hoping it wasn't absorbed by her Meister's soul. That would probably be bad. Leaving her normal space, she let herself float within the weapon, waiting for her heart to stop pounding. "How was that?" She asked as she floated along on her back. Or at least she thought it was her back. There was not really a good way to tell which way was up. "You were amazing, by the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 3:00 pm

Keith slumps down crouching eventually sitting into the large limb, his feet dangle from the tree, as he lays her in his lap. " Well I do have a great weapon.. So there is no doubt in my mind I was able to do what I did only with your help." He said aloud modest and proud of his weapon, their souls still connected. Wanting to know more about her he rubs across her handle stroking his fingers across feeling warm even in her weapon form. " Tally, can you tell me more about you in general.. where did you come from? .. I don't remember seeing you here until recently.. even then you seem not exactly like others around here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 3:15 pm

"Awww thanks," Tally grins widely at him, even though he couldn't see it. As he lays her in his lap, she lets herself float happily until he asks his questions. "What?" She asks, glowing orange and ribboning out of his lap into the spot next to him. The orange snaps off, leaving Tally sitting on the branch, her feet dangling in the air. She gives Keith an odd look. "What are you talking about? I'm from Vancouver, British Colombia, Canada. I was raised by two great parents, alumni to the Academy actually. And I'm an only child. This is my first year at the school, and I'm 13 years old." She tilts her head. "Let's see...more about me. Well I love red pandas and climbing trees. I love sweets and candies and I like to bake. I'm scared of lightning, the dark, and I can't swim." She shrugs. "I don't see how that makes me seem not like other people." She bites her lower lip, chewing on it lightly as she thinks. "Well, what happened in training, I can't explain it. I just felt your soul wavelength and thought you needed more power, so I gave it. I read somewhere about Meisters sending their Weapons their wavelengths, who amplify it and send it back, and the process repeats. That's supposed to unlock something cool. So I did it." She shrugs again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 3:31 pm

Keith nods listening to her, " You have a lot of spunk and softness to you. A lot of people around here are so serious due to talk about the rise in numbers of kishin eggs. Yet you are bright like the sun, it's just refreshing having someone like you around." Keith looks at her with a smile unfolding on his face reaching up patting her on the head ruffing the blue hair a little. He wiggles a little on the tree positioning himself better. " Well whatever you were doing... If was firey.. and exciting." He chuckles stretching out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 3:40 pm

"Glad I can help." She smiles, giggling under his patting. "Now what about you? I want to hear about my Big Brother." She slides a little closer to him on the branch, looking up at him with those curious emerald eyes of hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 8:04 pm

Keith nods at her optimistic gaze, as he remember being negative at that age. She was around the age he moved in with his adopted family. Or otherwise know as his parents former weapons, they taught him about weaponry, how it was used. Though all he could remember for the first few months was looking at a wall, and having flash backs of his mothers bloodied body lay limp on the cold bathroom floor. He snaps out of a daze he had entered when wind rustled the leaves below him. His hand reaches up grabbing his necklace looking at the sun set, "Well there isn't much.. I grew up in Death City from as long ago as I could remember.. My parents attended the academy, both were meisters. My father taught me all about hand to hand fighting, and my mother would feed me a warm meal every time me and father would come in from training." He says with a wide smile, remembering his moms lovely spaghetti dinner, how he missed it. " I loved food since I was young.. and my parents use to always tell me if I ate I would grow strong.. so whenever I wasn't training I was eating or reading." He jokes a little with a soft smile, knowing he's avoiding something he doesn't want to talk about. His eyes glance down at the necklace he strokes. " Do you have the courage to kill a witch?... just answer.. yes or no.. do you? " He asks as a soft tear drips from the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next