Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shi,Kemono (WIP) INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shi,Kemono (WIP) INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Shi,Kemono (WIP) INACTIVE   Shi,Kemono (WIP) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 2:34 pm

Shi,Kemono (WIP) INACTIVE Place image here (Optional)

Name Fischer,Kemono

Gender/Sex: Male

Weapon: don’t have one yet

Love Interest:

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): straight

Appearance: He is big huge people think of him as a giant about 6’9. Also he is strong very strong thanks to his past. He wears a hat with a bear paw on top and claw mark on his hat and left arm. On his right arm he has a tattoo of a bear. He wears a camo tanktop and jeans partly ripped near the knee and chains wrapped around his body and left arm.

Personality: When he is not in his “beast” mode he is kind. One of few things tick him off and that is his hat. Only a few people are able to touch it. They are him, his weapon, and anyone he likes. When someone touches his hat without permission he changes to “beast” mode. He would sacrifice himself to protect anyone he cares about. He doesn’t like to talk much. He hates cocky people the most. if he meets someone like this it can trigger “beast” mode.

Kemono in “beast” mode is totally reckless and will do anything to win even break his own bones. Only his weapon and the person he likes can snap him out of this state.

History: Kemono was born in a savige village were at a young age the children are traded to fight at a young age. They name the child after what he resembles most when fighting for Kemono he fought like a beast so they named him beast in japanese. He trained day in day out how to fight as he grew his brother ,Bāsākā, grew jealous he was the strongest person in the village, but he could tell his brother would grow stronger. So he made a evil plan. He would seal his brother's beast. He paid a witch to cause another soul to control his brother. He caused Kemono to have a split personality who was not as reckless and was more of a technical fighter targeting weaknesses of his enemies.

After a time Bāsākā had a dream were Kemono would go back to his old self. After seeing this dream dread and fear grew in Bāsākā to the point where he goes back to the witch. When he get there he finds Kemono was there standing waiting for Bāsākā.

Bāsākā grew pale thinking fast. Finally he just attacks his brother. Screaming he hits Kemono  in the head knocking his hat off. In just 3 seconds Kemono had turned back to a beast and had crushed Bāsākā left arm. Bāsākā was not backing down he pulled a staff off his back. Just as he was about to attack Kemono the witch appeared and said “Now Bāsākā if you want to beat him tell me what would you give”. Bāsākā look at the witch then at his brother and said “I will give up my soul”. On the last word the witch smiled and her hand and Bāsākā was gone and Kemono stood there stunned. His brother hated him that much. Kemono grabbed his hat and put it on thinking he had to leave the village.

A a year later he found out about the DWMA and he guessed this is the way he can find Bāsākā

Miscellaneous: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

Have You Read the Rules?
Yes
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Shi,Kemono (WIP) INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi,Kemono (WIP) INACTIVE   Shi,Kemono (WIP) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 10:21 pm

1. The rule answer is incorrect.
2. Add an image or remove the code.
3. Remove "Name" from the top or add a colon after it.
4. Your grammar leaves much to be desired, rendering much of his personality and past almost impossible to read.
Back to top Go down

Shi,Kemono (WIP) INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1