Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kunz Kleinenhart [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kunz Kleinenhart [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Kunz Kleinenhart [Accepted]   Kunz Kleinenhart [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 5:55 pm

Name
Kleinenhart, Kunz

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: soon to be Celeste La Fey

Weapon Form: Typically, Kunz is a leathalised sodegamari equipped with many sharp spikes on the upper fifth of the 7ft pole and a tripod of blades for a weapon head. It was originally used to shepherd criminals about without injuring them, but on his form, both the blades and spikes are real - and deadly.
Kunz Kleinenhart [Accepted] 8836871-39-2

Love Interest: Alicia Rheyland (crush)

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Biromantic heterosexual.

Appearance: Kunz is a short yet slender young boy that stands at 4ft 8 and weights 5 stone 4lbs, making him quite diminutive. His arms and legs are twig-like, with only a hint of muscle definition. He is completely flat on his stomach - no muscle, but no fat either. He has a rather feminine figure also; his shoulders are parallel with his hips and his waist is slightly cinched. With a typical blank expression, he appears rather doll like. Kunz's hair is long and silver, and he always wears it in long braids. He doesn't mind if he gets teased, because it's artistic expression. The braids end just above his knees. He always wears his maroon beret with his family crest on it, and usually wears a pinstriped shirt with a waistcoat on top of it, shorts, and leggings. Since he lived in a rather rich family with three other older sisters, their influence brushed off on him, especially to wear his hair in braids.

Personality: Upon meeting him, you will instantly notice his silence. Kunz is a mute. He is perfectly capable of speaking, but he chooses to remain silent, and has never spoken. The way he expresses himself is through art. He keeps a whiteboard with pens in his bag if it's necessary to get his point across, but most of the time it stays in there. He is a very skilled artist, as his father was an artist and his sisters often asked him to draw them/their friends/other things so he did. He's not particularly shy - he just finds it amusing to stay quiet because it allows him to listen in on other conversations without getting distracted. Kunz is also a great listener and great as keeping secrets, as you can imagine. His room was always decorated with art that either he did himself or by his father.

He is surprisingly emotionally volatile. He doesn't get offended easily when people make fun of him, as he's been made fun of pretty much all his life, but rather when something happens to someone or something he cares about, for example, his family, he'll get into a very angry, hotheaded mood. It'll probably end in him flicking a lot of paint on your clothes. Maybe an assault, if he's rather passionate about it. He cares a lot about human rights, and despite growing up in a rich household, he defends the weak and poor, especially against snobs. He is very willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good, to the point where people could consider him suicidal, but he's just really enthusiastic about being the sacrificial hero. Not the best way to stay alive.

History: Kunz was born into a rich family, with 3 older sisters, 3, 7 and 12 at the time he was born. His mother died during Kunz's birth, so his father blamed Kunz for his wife's death and kept him locked up in his room, making his daughters feed and look after him minimally. Or at least, those were his instructions. The three sisters pampered him and loved Kunz very much. They braided his hair, dressed him up, didn't quite put make up on him, but they did show Kunz how to apply various stuff. They cooked delicacies for him. All three of them loved their artistic father, but since their mother's death, he became an alcoholic. It was only when Kunz's fifth birthday came around, and his father felt a pang of guilt as his girls brought his son a delicious looking cake. They had a delightful birthday party together, all past events forgotten, and he loved his son and stopped loving his alcohol. He realised what a wonderful boy he created with Kunz's mother and that his wife's death wasn't caused directly by Kunz. To compensate for their time spent apart, he spent every day homeschooling him, mainly in art until he was 11, where he entered mainstream education. It was quite the nightmare, but his sister all stuck up for him whenever he got teased, so it wasn't all bad (except that he also got teased for needing his sisters to protect him), but he didn't mind. When he got picked up by his middle sister (his father was in a wheelchair at this time), she went around and checked out those who made fun of Kunz and gave them a punch in the face. His eldest sister would attend the student-guardian interventions and do battle with the teachers.

One day, all three of his sisters came down with the flu, and he was left alone at school. He wasn't dreading it at all. As people laughed at his braids and made fun of his clothing, he just carried on working and enjoyed learning. It was only at lunchtime the mute got irritated. "Where are your sisters? Did they pass out from tying your hair up? I bet they're lesbians. Are they dead? Like your mother?" It was the last statement that got Kunz mad. He swung round to slap the offending pupils in the face, only to make their flesh meet with blade Luckily, he only inflicted a shallow cut before stopping himself, and dropped to the floor in shock, blood on his now weapon hand. It wasn't his own. The pupils obviously realised what was wrong. He was a weapon. Now the kids wouldn't touch him. His father took him back home and got him stitched up by his oldest sister (now 24 and a nurse) and kept him indoors until he turned 12, which was only 2 months. Just like the old times, they did art together, and he said goodbye to his family before being sent to the DWMA.

Miscellaneous:

Soul Resonance Abilities

Blender: Both the spikes and three blades begin to spin at a speed close to the speed of sound. It becomes white hot and cauterizes as it cuts, so there is no blood. He will unlock this ability after about 5 souls.

Plait: The blades become intertwined with each other and grow to 2ft, and spin at a speed close to the speed of sound. It becomes white hot and jagged, cauterizing as it cuts, and tears flesh out as it is pulled out. He will unlock this ability sometime between 25 and 50 souls.

Sonic Blade Boom: The triblade head on the end grows to 6ft blades and spins at the speed of sound. Once it comes in contact with something, it will produce a sonic boom. No cauterization this time. Kunz hasn't a clue this exists. He will unlock this sometime between 50 and 100 souls.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"
"Come with me, overwhelming power awaits!"

Last edited by Mephistopheles on March 21st 2015, 2:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kunz Kleinenhart [Accepted]   Kunz Kleinenhart [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 7:17 pm

I have completed this application form. Please notify me if something needs editing. Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kunz Kleinenhart [Accepted]   Kunz Kleinenhart [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 11:59 pm

This is a pretty good application, but I do need you to go over his abilities. The sonic boom ability makes good sense and I won't ask you to remove it, but it seems far too advanced to start out with. Would you be comfortable waiting until he has obtained 50 souls to use that ability? In addition to giving your character a logical growth in strength, it gives you something to strive towards. I would suggest waiting until 25 souls for his second ability, but I will not make you do it if you don't want to.
Once again, I do really like this kid though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kunz Kleinenhart [Accepted]   Kunz Kleinenhart [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 4:14 pm

Sure! I'm sorry; that was my original intention, and I was also intending that he'd wait further. I apologise for not specifying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kunz Kleinenhart [Accepted]   Kunz Kleinenhart [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 2:49 pm

*le bumps*
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kunz Kleinenhart [Accepted]   Kunz Kleinenhart [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2015, 2:29 pm

The only thing I want added is a basic picture of his weapon form. So people don't have to go researching what the weapon looks like on google. Other than that, very nice character. Complicated yet simple. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kunz Kleinenhart [Accepted]   Kunz Kleinenhart [Accepted] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kunz Kleinenhart [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1