Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pavonna Lightchild (finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pavonna Lightchild (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Pavonna Lightchild (finished)   Pavonna Lightchild (finished) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2015, 1:49 am

Pavona Lightchild

Gender/Sex: Female

Meister: Alice Kirkland

Weapon Form: Pavona takes the form of a trident. She is light blue in color with three gold-tipped points. Her handle is silver and surprisingly comfortable to hold.

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Bisexual

Appearance: Pavona has blue hair held in a braid just below the knees and large green eyes. She is 5'11 and normally wears a peasant dress and a headband in her hair.

Personality: Pavona is a fun-loving, outgoing person who enjoys being around people. She is obsessed with all things water and making friends. However, she is naïve and easily fooled, and fully dependent of her meister. Pavona is also very easily offended, seeing as she ran away from home because of her family's casual dismissal of her powers. That also proves her surprisingly ambitious and wanting to be in the center of attention.

History: Pavona was raised in a rich family, all of them weapons. It was no surprise when they found out that she, too, was a weapon and dismissed it casually. Pavona took offense and ran away from home, overreacting a bit. She found herself at DWMA, where she befriended Alice (soon to be created). They became a team and plan to be for their entire lives.

Miscellaneous: Theme Song; It's Not Over-Chris Daughtry

Have You Read the Rules?
Yes. [/center]
Back to top Go down

Pavonna Lightchild (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pavonna Lightchild (finished)   Pavonna Lightchild (finished) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2016, 12:58 pm

Please add more description to her appearance, personality, and history prior to acceptance.
Back to top Go down

Pavonna Lightchild (finished)
Page 1 of 1