Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vincent Aboream[Fin]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vincent Aboream[Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Vincent Aboream[Fin]   Vincent Aboream[Fin] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 9:18 am

Vincent Aboream[Fin] Latest?cb=20141207023518
Maybe not the most fashion forward man in the world.

Vincent Aboream

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: None

Weapon Form: Vincent Aboream[Fin] Spinner Vincent transform into a "gear spinner" which is essentially a large top. In this form Vincent can spin autonomously allowing him to glide over the ground on all terrain. He will tell you all terrain but he loses speed and elevation over mud and water and while traveling over desert he will kick up an unpleasant amount of sand into his meister's face. The meister is meant to stand on the top which has a stabilized standing platform that does not spin with the rest of the apparatus. There are straps on said platform so the meister can attach their feet permitting for air-tricks and complicated attacks. With a meister he can accelerate in short bursts giving the studs on the side chain-saw like cutting ability. Aside from that he is generally meant to just be crashed into enemies.

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Heterosexual/romantic

Appearance: 5'11 weighing in at 170 pounds Vincent is rather unremarkable in his build. With shonen style red hair he is easy to spot in a crowd for better or for worse. Vincent's eyes are green and his light skin indicates he could use a little more sun. As for attire on his day to day he chooses to wear simple jeans and single-color t-shirts. Regardless of weather he also throws on a black leather aviator's jacket because he thinks it's cool. Now going on missions he wears what he calls his "combat outfit" which means the weird costume pictured above featuring a head-piece that makes his hair even crazier then it already was, a pair of gear looking shoulder braces and completed with those martial-arts pants that he doesn't know the proper name of.

Personality: Vincent considers himself a "social chameleon" meaning he can throw himself into any random group of people and get along by copying their mannerisms and behaviors. While this could enable him a great number of friends he prefers a small handful and uses his "ability" only to kill boredom when he has no friends around. Once get gets friends who gets along with by just being himself the "real him," can be seen. He's very passionate about everything he does, especially that related to DWMA, likely shown by his combat outfit. Vincent has always been rather "punch first ask questions later," charging straight into whatever situation he finds himself in at any given moment. His enthusiasm can only be tempered by his weariness of people taking advantage of him, while he is all for helping people, he hates people thinking they can just walk all over him. A curious trait for a weapon who their meister literally rides into battle. When stressed or expecting something "big" to start he is known to twist his shoulders back and forth, a quirk derived from having a top as a weapon form. He is proud to be a weapon and laughs at any discrimination he faces, even if it really stings.

History: Vincent's story is not one of great tragedy. Key word: great. Born and raised in suburbia the Aboream family presented a happy upbringing for him. None of his known relatives were weapons. A middle class and sheltered upbringing kept him away from hard times just as it kept him away from great luxury. While this was nice for some Vincent wanted more, he was bored with the peaceful day-to-day life. Naturally he was excited when he discovered he was a weapon and would go to DWMA. However before he left he would discover that his friends were not supportive of his weapon transformation and were down-right terrified. Shunned by his friends he turned to his family for support but was met only with fear and anger. Vincent's father's family had no weapon blood in it and his mother had hardly any, the last demon weapon from them being her great grandfather. His dad suspected an affair and after some research found himself to be right. So Vincent's final week with his family before his departure were not exactly touchy-feely. But he is looking to put that all behind him at DWMA, he's determined to enjoy being a weapon if it kills.

Miscellaneous: N/A

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, great power and madness awaits."

Last edited by LegendofSleek on February 23rd 2015, 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Aboream[Fin]   Vincent Aboream[Fin] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 8:22 pm

Change up the versatility of the weapon form just a bit. Maybe he can't go over sand or mud too well or something.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Aboream[Fin]   Vincent Aboream[Fin] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 8:28 pm

Added:

"He will tell you all terrain but he loses speed and elevation over mud and water and while traveling over desert he will kick up an unpleasant amount of sand into his meister's face. " After "In this form Vincent can spin autonomously allowing him to glide over the ground on all terrain."

I hope this addresses your concerns appropriately. Thank you for checking my app.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Aboream[Fin]   Vincent Aboream[Fin] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 8:45 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Aboream[Fin]   Vincent Aboream[Fin] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vincent Aboream[Fin]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: