Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Job-hunt (open to anyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Job-hunt (open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Job-hunt (open to anyone)   Job-hunt (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 4:14 pm

Yume just walked happily out of the store. Her days of sweating while wearing her leather jacket were over. She really disliked the sunny weather for the glare that caused migraines due to her overheated body. Honestly, it was her own fault for wearing the jacket. But she was very fond of the thing, so she wouldn't get rid of it. Besides, due to the low humid in the air the nights could be freezing cold, so having the jacket wasn't a complete inconvenience. And now she looked just strolled through the shopping district, looking for a place for a part-time job humming a song she had in her head. Each store activating her imagination as how it would be to work there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job-hunt (open to anyone)   Job-hunt (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2015, 7:29 pm

Vincent slipped his wallet out of his inside jacket pocket and took a glance inside and his jaw practically dropped. He froze in his tracks so fast a person walking behind him bumped into him. The young man fell on his face with a groan "Oh man completely broke. Did I get robbed or something?" He got strange glances from nearby passersby as he scraped himself off the pavement and shoved his wallet back into his aviator jacket. The weapon shook his head and sighed "I guess I have to get a job now. This stinks." Then from the corner of his eye he spotted a lady in a black jacket, he concluded that she was a person of good taste and as such would know of a good place to find work, and approached her saying "Uh hi! Good afternoon. I'm looking for a job and was hoping you could direct me towards any business looking for an employee? I would really appreciate your help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job-hunt (open to anyone)   Job-hunt (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2015, 7:41 pm

Yume snapped out of her thoughts.
"Oh hum... Job? I'm kinda looking for a job myself."
She scratched the back of her head.
"Though I don't mind if you join me while looking around. There ought to be something in this district."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job-hunt (open to anyone)   Job-hunt (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2015, 7:46 pm

Vincent grinned a stupidly wide grin,
"Really? Cool!"
He offered her a handshake saying,
"I'm Vincent. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job-hunt (open to anyone)   Job-hunt (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2015, 8:03 pm

Yume took his hand and shook it with a smile.
"I'm Yume."
She looked around. But wasn't really sure where to start looking. None of the shops had a paper hanging asking for job-applications.
"I think we'd best ask around in the stores if they have a job or two. They might give advice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job-hunt (open to anyone)   Job-hunt (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2015, 8:58 pm

Vincent clapped his fist into an open hand "Alright. Sounds like a plan." He took a look around at nearby buildings and when no obvious signs presented themselves he selected a busy looking cafe and pointed it out to Yume "Hey taverns are a great place to find information and a cafe is like a tavern right? Like a tavern for minors!" Hardly waiting for a response he hurried over and grabbed the door and looked back at Yume "Come on I bet we can find some info here!" He stepped aside holding the door open with an eager nod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job-hunt (open to anyone)   Job-hunt (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2015, 9:16 pm

Yume quickly ran after him. Stepping inside. It was rather busy. Yume walked right to the counter and waited for someone to be available.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job-hunt (open to anyone)   Job-hunt (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2015, 9:49 pm

Vincent followed Yume in and went to the counter with her before quickly waving over a worker. He came over behind the counter and asked "How can I help you two?" Vincent scratched the back of his head "Well me and my friend are looking for jobs but we couldn't find any places hiring. Do you know maybe better places to look?" The worker shrugged and tossed a news paper at Yume "Here it has some job listings. On that note, please order something or get out." Vincent grimaced being reminded that he was flat broke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job-hunt (open to anyone)   Job-hunt (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2015, 4:13 pm

Yume caught the newspaper, opening it at the jobs list.
"Hmm... It says a café called Death bucks asks for DWMA students in particular. Thank you sir, we will be on our way."
Yume nodded politely not having noticed the face the guy next to her had pulled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job-hunt (open to anyone)   Job-hunt (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 8:52 am

A red flag went up in Vincent's head when he heard Yume mention that the cafe looked specifically for DWMA students. His eye brows knit together as he explained his concern to her "Wait a second. Something about that doesn't sound right. I guess I can understand they want to capitalize on the death city tourism but it sounds suspicious." He considered that maybe he was just paranoid, after all who would try anything nefarious right under the nose of the Grim Reaper, but he couldn't help be weary. "But I guess I'll trust your judgement on this one. I'm probably being paranoid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job-hunt (open to anyone)   Job-hunt (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2015, 4:50 pm

OOC: Wow my notifications fudged up.

Yume was kind of unsure now that he mentioned that.
"... We can always try... Right? And if it's not what you like you can always look for something else. Yes, it might be a tourist attraction but it's something..."
She smiled awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job-hunt (open to anyone)   Job-hunt (open to anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job-hunt (open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1