Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dirk Cjelly

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dirk Cjelly Empty
PostSubject: Dirk Cjelly   Dirk Cjelly I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 4:15 pm

Name (DIRK CJELLY)

Gender/Sex: Male, most certainly, at least i think so..... wait let me check

Meister: No miester yet, please.... i need a meister, I have no friends....

Weapon Form: Dirk takes on the full form of a large butterfly knife that can be used as a fully functional human sized trick knife or a weapon that takes life from an enemy. His blade is razor sharp and relatively hard, but the one thing that he has that butterfly knives do not is an added knife eject button that shoots his knife blade towards his selected target, at the hidden end of the butterfly knife, the blade has a cord attached to the end that allows him to be retracted and used again, but this takes time, exactly about 6.25 seconds and can be impeded if the enemy is able to step on the cord hard enough. Dirk, being a butterfly knife, is able to move more freely as a non autonomous weapon than usual because he can change his arm into one of the handles and his hand into the blade making the axle in which they connect his elbow, this allows him a degree of free movement when compared to other non autonomous weapons.

Use of Dirk in Weapon form: You may use him by holding the handles and flipping him like pen tricks by using your body as the metaphorical "finger" that you would spin the knife around, or you may use him like a traditional butterfly knife and spin him around like a master butterfly knife spinner.

Love Interest: none

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): straight

Appearance: Dirk is not someone you would call tall or imposing, standing at a terrifying 5’3’’, so he usually has to look up to see people’s faces. He is considered to be a well-built individual, his muscles can be compared to a person who goes to the gym a few days a week and is naturally a little stocky. You can see him usually wearing a set of brass knuckles with the words *knocked out* engraved at the front. His eyes are unnatural colors, his right one gold and the left pink and both seem to sparkle when he is provoked or surprised in any way. He has a scar running from the corner of his left eye from there the “accident happened”.
When you first see Dirk he seems like a panda, reason being is that he wears black and white things all the time and the fact that people may mistake his stockiness as fat. But as he moves you can see he moves with a little more grace then an obese person tends to do, this realization may lead to him looking more like a snow tiger then a panda.

Personality:When you first meet Dirk he seems a little shy, especially when he is around the opposite gender. He typically likes to avoid crowds and prefers a solo life full of his own pleasures, the only people he can really understand well are people who, oddly enough, seems to be right in the middle of a crowd, where a person is surrounded by friends but still are alone. He is heavily superstitious and seems to almost make up his own superstitions, for example he seems to tap some doorframes three times before he enters a room. He has not really found something to occupy himself, like a hobby, so he broods a lot about his time within the confines of his past.
   He usually comes off as rude to people due to the fact that he has little regard for feelings. He seems to have had a disregard for friends(of course he is over that now) and little regard for anybody of a high stature or place within a working society. The only people he seems to respect are people he finds interesting or in a way brighten up his life a little. He also is very sensitive about being a small statured guy, people have tended tend to underestimate him due to his lack of height and he usually gets a little irritated at first but his irritation can grow into something very scary.

History: Since his mother and father were busy business people, as a child he was usually alone and lonely so he usually used the fact that he was small and alone to manipulate other kids. Through his exploits he had procured many toys as an infant and learned how to fend for himself. A few years after his infancy his parents had gotten into a large conflict, which leaded into a divorce where neither of the two parents wanted to take care of the child. He was abandoned on the street and was forced to fend for himself through dubious means. This could have meant that he had taken a smuggling job as he was young and skinny.
   Once he hit the age of 14 he started to spread out in the shoulders and the body, due to his growth spurt, and he could not continue the missions due to his lack of being able to be stealthy due to his frame. He was thrown out again by the smugglers, this time with a threat concerning his life. At that point he turned suicidal for a time, being thwarted in his attempts by a mysterious girl who seemed to be everywhere he need to be to commit the suicide that he really wanted.
   He eventually wandered around until he was cornered by a group of bandits and thieves, which caused a change within him. his arm had changed into a knife, a special knife that seemed to be able to flip around in its socket, which led to the killings of many of the bandits. After that point he planned to go and become a weapon and become the strongest weapon there is to protect innocent people who had no choice but to grow up like him.
  His odd eye color and also his hatred for swords stemmed from the same place. During his time as a smuggler he had run into a witch, this witch had captured him and started to run tests on him, these tests included making him ingest horrible herbs and other magical items. These times had always been the source of his greatest pain and and the cause of his largest weakness, but these test were not what had hurt him the most. From time to time there was a female weapon that came to visit him, this weapon, to Dirk, was a magnificent sight both in human form and as a weapon. This lead him into falling deeply in love with this woman, and this woman used his love to hurt him more and more, because she under the witches command. This led up to the point where she had cornered dirk and started to torture him, cutting him down his cheeks and also in other areas, this gradually got to Dirk and made him start to hate this woman. The mixture of pain, hatred, and effects of magical objects changed his eye colors from his natural colors to the new ones. This was when his smuggling gang had found him and killed the weapon, but he still hated that sword-woman as if she was alive inside of all sword weapons.

Miscellaneous: he especially hates sword weapons

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await"

Last edited by jinxed on March 29th 2015, 12:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Dirk Cjelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirk Cjelly   Dirk Cjelly I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 4:20 pm

I can't look over this until I know you've read the rules. :0
Back to top Go down

Dirk Cjelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirk Cjelly   Dirk Cjelly I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 4:25 pm

:O wait i did though... lol
Back to top Go down

Dirk Cjelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirk Cjelly   Dirk Cjelly I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 4:28 pm

There's a message that you need to complete in each set of the rules and it forms a sentence. It's just clarification. However, I'll start looking over your character. Edit the answer for the Rules when you find the answer. c:
Back to top Go down

Dirk Cjelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirk Cjelly   Dirk Cjelly I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 4:35 pm

found it thanks:D
Back to top Go down

Dirk Cjelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirk Cjelly   Dirk Cjelly I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 4:56 pm

Appearance:

While I do appreciate the detail, you are changing things throughout the description. For example, you first explained that he reminds people of pandas, but then immediately goes to a snow tiger. It is a bit out-there, but I will accept it.

Also, how did his eyes get the unnatural color? I have characters with unnatural eye colors and so do other people, but it should have an explanation.

Weapon Form:

What exactly do you mean by mass destruction? Mass destruction sounds a tad bit iffy, but you may have to take that up with an Administrator.

Human sized butterfly knife? Is this when he's in or out of his complete weapon form? If complete, how does one hold a human sized butterfly knife?

History:

You said he disliked sword weapons, but why? This could be in the history. Also, why did his sadness and loneliness lead him to manipulating people?
Back to top Go down

Dirk Cjelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirk Cjelly   Dirk Cjelly I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 7:54 pm

OK i finished editing it can you check again?
Back to top Go down

Dirk Cjelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirk Cjelly   Dirk Cjelly I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2016, 12:52 pm

This can be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dirk Cjelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirk Cjelly   Dirk Cjelly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dirk Cjelly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: