Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sullab Trenir

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sullab Trenir Empty
PostSubject: Sullab Trenir   Sullab Trenir I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 9:50 pm

WEAPON TEMPLATE

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: None

Weapon Form: A brown-golden longbow. Approximately 5 feet long at the string, and 2 feet from the string to the front. The shaft is decorated with numerous images of souls and weapons. It creates an arrow from soul energy as it is drawn back. He can channel enormous energy into 1 arrow, but this requires a great buildup of power and will render him unconscious after its use, making it a last resort.

Love Interest: None (yet!)

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight

Appearance: Sullab has an angular face with sunken cheekbones and a semi-pointed chin. His wide eyes are green, streaked with yellow. He has a small nose and mouth. His hair, a dirty-blond tangled mess, is a medium length. His skin is a deathly pale, a result of spending to many days in dark alleys. He is of a very short stature, and is painfully thin. He has scars on his long arms and lower back, a remnant from an abusive father. He has scald and burn marks on all of his body, save his face.He wears a faded blue hoodie over a plain white shirt. He has black jeans, and tennis shoes not fit for a dog to chew on. He walks with a very slight limp, and does his best to hide it.

Personality: Gives of an air of nervousness and paranoia, but tries to cover it up, often failing miserably and becoming angry with himself. He has an inferiority complex, so he feels that everyone is better than he is. He often does whatever he is told without hesitation, but will break rules if he feels he has to.  He tries to blend in and not stand out, but often fears he sticks out like a sore thumb.  Instead of going out with friends,he would rather stay in the library reading. He is afraid no one will ever want to be his miester due to his lack of skill at, well, most everything. His biggest fears are of people, as well as heights. In spite of this, he will suppress his fears when he absolutely needs to get something done.

History: Sullab Trenir was born to Mary and Richard Trenir in Los Angelos. His mother died when he was 3, and his father was an alcoholic. He spent the next 10 years of his life under the thumb of his abusive father. His father was a criminal, and forced Sullab to be used as a weapon to help him in his illegal work. His father became more and more dangerous, using Sullab with decreasing concern for his life. Eventually, his father crossed the line, and his soul becoming a kishen egg. He was ordered hunted down by the DWMA, along with Sullab. When they met, there was a long battle, but the DWMA won out. His father was killed. If it had not been for one Meister who had the ability to see souls, he would have been killed as well. However, when it was seen his soul was not kishen, he was taken back to the academy, where he was pardoned for his fathers misdeeds. He then became a student, intent on hunting down those like his father.

Miscellaneous: The burn/scald marks over his body come from an incident where his father, in a fit of drunken rage, threw Sullab under a pipe with boiling water coming out. Though he was able to protect his face, the rest of his body was burned, leaving a patchwork of scars. He prefers to cover up for this reason.

Soul Room:
Sullab's soul room does not take the form of a room, but rather a long alley, like in a city. The strange part is that these dimly-lit alleys, though decorated with trash cans and boxes like any other, do no connect to a street, but to more alleys. It is always night here. Any doors connecting to buildings are firmly shut.

Have You Read the Rules?
Yes
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness awaits."

Last edited by Sullab on June 14th 2015, 1:28 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Sullab Trenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sullab Trenir   Sullab Trenir I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 10:12 pm

Both personality and appearance fall short of the 100 word requirement for acceptance
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Sullab Trenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sullab Trenir   Sullab Trenir I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 5:12 pm

Okay thanks i forgot here is the new improved version.
Back to top Go down

Sullab Trenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sullab Trenir   Sullab Trenir I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 12:40 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Sullab Trenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sullab Trenir   Sullab Trenir I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 1:11 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Sullab Trenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sullab Trenir   Sullab Trenir I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sullab Trenir
Page 1 of 1