Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sanji the snake man

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sanji the snake man Empty
PostSubject: Sanji the snake man   Sanji the snake man I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 2:37 am

Name: Sanji the Snake Man

Overview: Sanji is a middle aged snake charmer, gone bad. He soon realized the power he held by being able to control some of the worlds deadliest animals. He used the snakes to manipulate people to do his bidding, but afterwards eating them to acquire even more power. His physical form has gone threw changes such as his skin becoming scaly like a snake, slit eyes and a forked tongue. He has no goal or reason, he simply loves the thrill, and that's what makes him so dangerous.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Sanji the snake man   Sanji the snake man I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 10:49 am

Kennith walks up shakily. "I-I-I-I-I would like t-to, accept this m-m-mission. R-Right Matt?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sanji the snake man   Sanji the snake man I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 3:58 pm

Matt looks at Ken. "Yes," he said trying not to show his nervousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sanji the snake man   Sanji the snake man I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 6:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanji the snake man   Sanji the snake man I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanji the snake man
Page 1 of 1