Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jayden Blightmoore (Finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jayden Blightmoore (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Jayden Blightmoore (Finished)   Jayden Blightmoore (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 11:31 am

Jayden lockwood pictures (press meh):

Name
Jayden lockwood

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: Don't have a Meister yet.

Weapon Form: Jayden's weapon form is a (one handed) rapier. The blade is around 1 meter (about 3 feet) tall and it has a beautiful white handle. The blade slowly get's smaller in width and is really sharp. The rapier weighs around 1,5 kg so it's not really hard to carry or use. Merged into the white handle there is a small blue crystal that lights up whenever a ability (soul resonance) is used.

Due to being really light and sharp Jay is perfect for quick attacks. Even though he doesn't have a lot of defensive capability he can deal a lot of damage in a short amount of time.
Jayden Blightmoore (Finished) Rapier_by_Vandred

Love Interest: None at the moment..

Orientation (sexual/romantic): Hetero sexual

Appearance: Jayden is a pretty tall boy that is around 5' 8" and weighs 130 lbs.
He's quite skinny but can still pack a punch. He used to do athletics where he mainly did high jump and sprinting. Due to a lot of training Jayden is somewhat muscular.
He has long light blonde hair and has sapphire blue eyes.
Jayden usually wears comfortable clothes, he doesn't wear any flashy or eye catching clothes because he doesn't like attention. On warmer days jay usually wears a white or light gray blouse and jeans. On colder days he wears a hoodie and jeans. He doesn't really care what he needs to wear as long as it's not flashy or eye catching.

Personality: Jayden is a really quiet boy, due to his past he isn't really social and tries to avoid talking to strangers. Jayden is quite confident and doesn't really care about someone else's opinion, unless it's a good friend of him or
someone he cares about. Even though he was taught to be polite against everyone but
he couldn't care less about insulting someone that hurt him or someone he
cares about; "I'm only polite against people that do so too, if they don't then they should piss off". Jayden tries to give everyone a chance and will not judge someone.
But if someone messes with him he will most likely end up hitting him in the face.

Even though most people see him as a really serious person that isn't really social, if you get to know him you will see that he also can be quite friendly and caring.

History: So..my psychologist asked me to write down some information about myself before I go to DWMA, apparently it should help me accept my past.. here i go then.

I was born in the Uk, at a hospital in london.
My parents told me that I was a "time consuming baby" which I assume isn't a compliment.
Apparently i was really hyped and happy to go to school... which makes my "story" even worse.
Everything went fine untill we had to move houses when i was 9. From the big city we went to a small cozy town that was partially surrounded by a forest.  
My first day at school wasn't that great.. On my old school i managed to hide the fact that my family was pretty wealthy, I don't know why i was so ashamed of being quite rich.. anyways, They asked me A LOT of questions. I didn't know what to say and started mumbling unfinished sentences, eventually the teacher tried to help me and said "Jayden used to live in london, he just moved to the house on the hill. As far as i know he likes-" some stupid kid named Michael interrupted and the sentence he then said was the start off my ruined past.. "Miss Isn't that the gigantic house that only selfish rich people can afford?" At that point I already realized that my time on the school would be horrible.. They already saw me as the spoiled rich kid.
They started bullying me, insulting me with words that didn't even make sense.. But they did hurt. Eventually they started hitting me and one time they even followed me  with a knife while i was walking home, because i was really paranoid at that point i immediatly saw them following me and just started running as fast as i could. Even though i was quite weak, I was pretty quick and I could outrun most of the kids in my class.
I decided to join the local athletics team, no one from my class was in it which was good. I loved it, it took away a lot of my stress and made me a bit more confident.

So the bullying kept going untill my 11th birthday. That day my best friend, Melody joined our class. She was getting a lot of attention of my class so i didn't even think that she would actually become my friend. To make a long story short she had to choose someone to show her around the school, surprisingly she picked me. When i asked why she picked me she responded with "because i like your hair".. Honestly it's one of the worst reasons to pick someone to show you around the school but I appreciated it.
We talked a lot and quickly became good friends. But because she was friends with me
the class started bullying her too, but it seemed that she couldn't care less about what they said. Thanks to her I had an amazing time, and the other kids in my class just started ignoring us, which was better than bullying... Then the amazing story turned dark again on the day before my 15th birthday. It was a saturday and I was preparing to go To athletics training. When i was about to leave i got a phone call. I answered it and heard someone cry. I mumbled "uhm.. hello?" , I was about to hang up because the crying was freaking me out but then a woman answered "Is this Jayden.. Melody's friend?"
Me: "Y-yeah Sorry, but who am I talking to?"
The woman started crying again for about a minute when she mumbled "M-Melody and her father have been in a car accident... M-Melody, she didn't... survive"
The woman started crying again and hanged up.

...That was the most horrible moment i've ever experienced.. It took me a while to understand what actually happened, that she was dead..  
I cried, a lot.. I felt empty. I became really depressed and didn't eat or sleep.

Her funeral was a week after the car accident. I went there with my parents, The grave was infront of a large tree with a swing attached to it, near her house. When we were younger we played there a lot. it was a really quiet and beautiful area.
There were several roses and pictures lying on melody's grave. Our whole class was also at the funeral, some of them were even crying.. When we had a minute of silence i heard some people giggle. I turned around seeing several guys out of my class impersonating melody's family and trying not to laugh. If i wasn't so devastated i probably would've ignored it, but when i heard them mumble "the witch deserved to die" anger started flooding my mind. I walked to them and started yelling insulting words at them.. They acted like they didn't care and one of the guys then pushed me.

Now it gets really weird.. I was thinking about the rapier that we had hanging on the wall at home, i wished that i would've brought it so i could actually injure them..
Then suddenly my arm changed into a Rapier's blade, my hand turned into a white handle with a sharp thin blade of about 3 feet. out of anger I started slashing with it, not even realizing that my bloody hand just changed into a rapier blade.Everyone ran away absolutely horrified of my blade thing. When everyone was gone i looked at the blade.. I freaked out and tried to pull it off. Then i heard my father say "calm down! Just think that it's gone" I started thinking "I don't have a blade coming out of my hand.. everything is normal and i just have 2 hands with 10 beautiful fingers"
When i looked again the blade was gone and my hand was back.

We went home and my parents told me that i didn't have to worry about what just happened. my father explained me everything about my ability, about a lot of people being the same like me. He also told me about Shibusen which really intrested me..
I knew that everyone would be absolutely horrified of me from now on so why shouldn't I start over.. I was accepted to join DWMA and i will leave soon..
I don't know what i should expect, I hope to find a meister that appreciates me.

Miscellaneous:  Face claim? ~Slaine troyard ,Aldnoah Zero *hisses* HE'S MINE!

Abilities

Have you read the rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"
"Come with me overwhelming power and madness awaits"
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Jayden Blightmoore (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayden Blightmoore (Finished)   Jayden Blightmoore (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2015, 8:03 pm

Kawaii Master Accepts!!!!! :3
Back to top Go down

Jayden Blightmoore (Finished)
Page 1 of 1