Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yinka and Yinko Kyōzō

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yinka and Yinko Kyōzō Empty
PostSubject: Yinka and Yinko Kyōzō   Yinka and Yinko Kyōzō I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2015, 8:10 pm

Yinka and Yinko Kyōzō Yinko_10

Name: Yinka and Yinko Kyōzō

Meister: Each other

Yinka and Yinko Kyōzō Ruby_Bow_Fire_Opal_Arrow_by_Sunrise_oasis

Weapon Form: Both are a bow, and the arrows are shards of the meister's wavelength. The bow has a firey look to it. There are beautiful orange and red swirls on the upper limb, lower limb, bow tip, recurve, and both nocks. The golden bow string is doubled and the entire bow looks like it's made of glass, and is almost transparent. The arrows are also a mix of orange and red, and there is a small gap that runs between the tip of the arrowhead, all the way down to where the fletching ends. The arrows also look like they are made of glass, and are almost transparent. Though, unlike the bow, the arrows give off a small, orange-red glow.

Resonance Abilitys:

(Learn't) Wavelength Insert: Once lodged in the body of the opponent, the gap in the fletching fills up with the meister's wavelength, and shoots it down the shaft, out of the arrowhead, and into the foe's body.

(Learn't) Wavelength Blast: The arrow's fletching fills up with the meister's wavelength mid-air, and inserts it upon impact. Once it is inside the opponent's body, it explodes.

Tombstone Wavelength: The entire gap in the arrow fills up with the meister's wavelength. When it hit's it's target, the arrow melts into the skin and travels through the body, into the brain, where it explodes. (This IS NOT enough to kill someone, though, it can come fairly close.)

Soul Count: They both have 27.

Love Interest: Yinka has seen a guy around. I believe his name is....... Rin Unmei...... I think.....

Orientation: Yinko is pansexual, and Yinka is straight.

Appearance: Well, they're twins. Both have dirty-blonde hair and dark cyan coloured eyes. The twins are both the height of 5.3".

Yinka isn't weak, but she isn't super strong either, and she weighs 131 lbs. She's almost always hyper, so she barely ever stands still, but when she does, she's bouncing on her heels. Yinka has a long scar running from her right shoulder to her left hip (She got it on a mission with Yinko).

Yinko is rather muscular, and knows it. He weighs 167 lbs, and maintains a very calm and collected aura. Is posture is often professional and straight. Yinko has a long scar running from his left shoulder to his right hip (He got it on a mission with Yinka).

Wardrobe:

Yinka: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=153717739

Yinko: http://www.polyvore.com/yinko_ky%C5%8Dz%C5%8D/set?id=153719076

Personality:

Yinka is very ditzy and happy. She's almost always hyper, and will stop at nothing to make others happy. She isn't very smart, or wise, so she can get on someones nerves fairly easily. She is extremely random. Yinka idolizes her brother, so she does everything he says. She knows that whatever her brother says is what's best for her. Yinka can make anybody laugh and will always try her hardest to make someone smile. Though, give her a reason to be angry, and she'll be angry. Rule number one, don't break a pinkie promise.

Yinko is very calm and collected. He is extremely intelligent, the top of his class in fact. He often wishes to correct people's grammar, but decides against it, resulting in the movement of his mouth opening, and closing again. So, that's how you know when your grammar has been incorrect. Yinko is extremely protective of his sister, so if you ever want to date Yinka, you have to have Yinko's approval.  Even though he has these qualities, Yinko still remains cheerful and happy.

History: The twins were born and raised in the countryside of Death City, living at the farm that their parents owned. The farm had the usual things that a normal farm would have. Vegetable crops, pigs, chickens, cows, and... Horses. Both Yinka and Yinko were taught how to ride, and were (And still are) quite good at it. They went to competitions and often came back with champion, and reserve champion ribbons in their hands. Yinka had (And still has) her own horse, as did Yinko. Yinka's horse was a beautiful, piebald, Black Forest Horse stallion named Delsin, and Yinko's horse was a stunningly dazzling Shire Horse mare named Sarah. They were (and still are) both extremely close to their horses. Their lives were amazing. Although, all rainbows will fade, eventually. One specific day, when they were fifteen, they were out on a bareback ride in the nearby fields. When they returned home, they were met with some horrible news. The local police had arrived at their house, and informed them that their parents died tragically in a car accident. Fortunately, they were able to earn enough money by competing and selling the things that they made on the farm, that they were able to pay the bills, and keep the property. This was around the time when they discovered their weapon capabilities. Yinka and Yinko had been riding in the forest, until a bear had come thrashing through the trees. While attempting to save the horses, they somehow activated their weapon abilities. This made it possible for the twins to be accepted into the DWMA two years later.

Miscellaneous: The twins always wear an earpiece and microphone, so that when they aren't together, they can still talk to each other. They also have an extremely large bond, so if they are away from each other for too long, without the earpiece, they can go a little nuts.

Yinko's voice
If you can't figure out which one it is, it's the red-head who gets rather angry. (His name is Hikaru and the anime is Ouran Highschool Host Club.)

Yinka's Voice
The blonde girl. (Her name is Lucy Heartfilia and the anime is Fairy Tail.)

Sara
Yinka and Yinko Kyōzō Photo20080914125437

Delsin
Yinka and Yinko Kyōzō Clydesdale

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."

Last edited by curnewha on July 17th 2015, 4:40 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Yinka and Yinko Kyōzō   Yinka and Yinko Kyōzō I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2015, 7:51 pm

This is a very nice application. I only have a couple things to say. I'd like just a little more detail into how they discovered their weapon forms and joined the DWMA. Mainly to justify their learned skills. Also, the password has changed, please read the rules and find the right password. Then acceptance is assured! ;3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yinka and Yinko Kyōzō   Yinka and Yinko Kyōzō I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2015, 3:49 pm

Fixed em'!
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Yinka and Yinko Kyōzō   Yinka and Yinko Kyōzō I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2015, 5:07 pm

Alright, that's good enough for me. ACCEPTED! ;3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yinka and Yinko Kyōzō   Yinka and Yinko Kyōzō I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2015, 5:24 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yinka and Yinko Kyōzō   Yinka and Yinko Kyōzō I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yinka and Yinko Kyōzō
Page 1 of 1