Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yuri Punkt (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yuri Punkt (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Yuri Punkt (Accepted)   Yuri Punkt (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 4:03 pm

Name: Yuri Punkt

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: None currently.

Weapon Form: He can transform a spear. It has a black shaft with green fletching, with a basic metal arrow head. When he is in his smaller form (as a weapon) he can be fit into a backpack, making it easy for a meister to carry him on long journeys.
Love Interest: N/A

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Homosexual

Appearance: He is of Shawnee and Danish decent, but looks fully Shawnee. He has wild hair and blood red eyes, giving him the look of being feral. He has shark-like teeth that look like Soul Evans'. He wears a green button-up with a black overshirt. He has a tattoo that is shaped like an arrow, which is only visible when he is wearing no shirt. He often where's blue jeans or khakis to accompany his shirts. His shirt, although quite formal, is worn casually to fit the style of his fighting, loose and energetic. Being Shawnee, he attends many pow wows , but since he moved to death city pow wows are not an option. Instead he wears tribal clothes, such as moccasins, a head dress, face paint,and a medicine bag. This happens every moon.
Personality: He likes to whistle at men he finds attractive, and openly shows his sexual orientation, although he pretends to like girls as well. He has a temper and will get angry for no real reason, and he is much more likely to become angry when he is upset. He has PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) from when his family was killed by the kishin. Sadly, these happen every night, in nightmare form, but can happen during day, and do , almost every week or say. If he doesn't get woken up or shook back to reality, they will go on for 1-3 hours. This results in disability during fights. For this reason he hasn't been chosen as a weapon yet. After the Kishin attack he get a form of anger issues that develop from grief. He has been going to many doctors to help it. He does act casual most though time trying to pick up some guys.

History: Yuri was born in Kansas, even though his father was originally from Denmark, and only stayed in Kansas because he met Yuri's mother. When Yuri's parents discovered that he was a weapon they started to train him to be a killing machine. One day the kishin came and killed all of his loved ones, and everyone else he had known at the time. After the crisis was over he decided to go to the DWMA to train to kill the kishin and learn anything he could about his tattoo. This resulted in failure. He couldn't find anything at all, the library was lucky to be called bare on Shawnee subjects. He was also not one to have friends, stated previously in personality. He tried continuously to get a partner. At one point he tried to work by himself. This also resulted in failure. Here we are 3 years after he applied, still traumatized and hoping for a partner.

Miscellaneous: He owns a cat.

Have You Read the Rules?:

Come with me

Characters:
2923(not including this)

Last edited by Arc on June 5th 2015, 3:48 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : More details)
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Punkt (Accepted)   Yuri Punkt (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 4:44 pm

Before I go about grading this app I have to ask if this is even a serious application, cause honestly, I cannot take this seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Punkt (Accepted)   Yuri Punkt (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 4:46 pm

Yes if u have any specific critiques tell me it would help a lot. Also when I write it's hard to write dead serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Punkt (Accepted)   Yuri Punkt (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 4:55 pm

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: The future is unknown

Weapon Form: my character is a green and black spear/arrow I can fit into a backpack, and often do , when travelling. I basicly grow and duplicate when I resonate.

Love Interest: NO ONE I AM A LONELY SONE OF A-

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): MY CHARACTER IS GAY...

Appearance: I am shawnee/danish but I look shawnee. I have WILD hair (hence the names) I have blood red eyes, souls teeth, a green button up and a black over shirt that connets with a "W". When you take my shirt off
you'll see a tattoo thats shapped like an arrow.
Personality:Tends to wolf whistle at men (REMEMBER GAY) pretend to like girls, be a beave- wait wrong paper, he commonly gets angry for no real reason than he is upset.

History: My character was born in kansas , as he is shawnee , his father was born in denmark but moved b/c he tends to like the outdoors and explooring (look at denmark)
So as soon as he met my mother (REFERENCE) they fell in love... cuz shes shawnee. (also form=non consistent POV) The raised me to be a weapon for killing... then... they killed my father and mother and everyone!!!! THE KISHIN!!! THEY MUST DI- sorry
I should've put this in personality , but its better hear, I have ptsd. So after that I went to the dwma to kill the kishin and find out more about my tatoo.
Miscellaneous: has a cat.

Have You Read the Rules?
yes
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Punkt (Accepted)   Yuri Punkt (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 5:05 pm

I will give you specific cretique but I have to tell you, you need to right apps very seriously to get them approved.

I don't mean to sound mean or offensive, but your way of writing, in this app anyway, looks like you are just straight trolling the site.

Instead of writing as if you were chatting with a friend on Skype, consider this like filling out a job application.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Punkt (Accepted)   Yuri Punkt (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 8:22 pm

Alright! *cracks knuckles* let's get started!

You need to add more details into both the Appearance and the Personality. They are under the 100 word limit. For appearance you should add height and weight so we know around what range he is. Also, add a few more descriptive words to add more definition, like with clothes, hair, etc.

His personality also needs more detail, and he only has 2-3 traits to describe his personality. That's not a lot to work with in posts and it doesn't give anyone a good image of who he is. Add things like mannerisms, what he does and why he does them.

His weapon form is unclear, is he a spear or not? And while arrows are weapons, they are specifically used as projectiles by bows, crossbows, etc. Also, you CANNOT have more than one weapon form at this time.

Your History, has no detail at all. "My dad moved here, met my mom, had me and taught me to kill things. Then they got killed and I joined the DWMA to kill Kishin."

That is what your history says in a nutshell. And really it has nothing really about YOUR CHARACTER, which is who the history is supposed to be about. P
Other people should only be mentioned briefly in sections, not half the history.

Also for the PTSD, put it in the personality and explain more about it. How he got it, how he feels about it, how many times does he have episodes, what does he do when he has episodes? That will greatly lengthen your personality.

And lastly, the password you have is wrong. Please read all of the forumn rules and find the real password.

Once you've made the changes, tell me, and I will go over your app again.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Punkt (Accepted)   Yuri Punkt (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 5:52 pm

Very good, very good. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Punkt (Accepted)   Yuri Punkt (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuri Punkt (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1