Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Encarna (Dropped)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Encarna (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Encarna (Dropped)   Encarna (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 6:30 pm

Encarna (Dropped) Pink_hair_red_eyes_anime_anime_boys_white_hair_pink_eyes_anime_girls_future_diary_gasai_yuno_akise_a_Wallpaper_2560x1920_www.wall321.com

Name: Encarna

Weapon: None

Gender/Sex: Male

Appearance: Encarna appears to be a young teen but his true age could be much greater than that. That said, he is very short. Standing up at about 5'4 feet tall. He possesses pale skin, while also sporting a wimpy and skinny build. His eyes' irises are a crimson red while his pupils are slit like a feline's. Encarna also possesses short snow white hair with multiple bangs that rest on the sides of his face.

Encarna doesn't have any particular liking or style in what type of clothing he wears. He will wear whatever he is able to with little thought as long as it clothes him.

Personality:
Encarna has a very interesting personality for someone whose suffered from a case of amnesia. His memories are very hazy and whatever he does remember is very vague. All he really can easily recall is his name, the language he speaks, the primary races on the planet, that he is a Kishen Egg, how to gain power by eating pure souls, and feelings that seem familiar. As he continues to press forward in life, the clearer his past becomes.

Encarna mostly runs on instinct alone, giving in to whatever his reflexes and strong feelings such as fear, doubt, and pleasure order him to do. He has no particular goal in life but to live and prosper, with the exception of an instinct that draws him towards a powerful presence that's oddly familiar to him. He's uncertain where the source of this powerful presence is but he swears that he can feel it somewhere on the planet. He's instincts and curiosity forces him to search for it though and finding it is his primary goal. Encarna does hope to gain larger power before confronting it however. This has lead him to begin hunting for souls.

Encarna also happens to possess an unknown voice in his head that sometimes talks to him. Encarna has no clue who the voice belongs to but it gives him advice and motivation to press and keep moving forward. The voice will indeed sometimes give some questionable and dark advice but Encarna knows that it's intent has Encarna's safety best in mind. The voice sounds as real as anyone else's outside of his mind, so Encarna will occasionally chat with it while others are near him. Despite all of the good things that the voice does for Encarna, it will cause him to suffer horrible migraines if he ever disobeys it's orders.

Encarna doesn't interact very well with others which causes him to view many only as food. Not only eating their soul but also their flesh and anything that could be considered edible. Despite being very antisocial, Encarna can still hold a great conversation with anyone who actually tries to talk to him. His side of the conversation however will usually stray away towards philosophies as he attempts to understand how the other feels and thinks, as well as to try to understand his own thoughts.

Finally, Encarna is incredibly fearful and cowardly. He will run from any a battle if he knows for a fact that that he can not win. If he can't escape from the foe, he will battle fiercely in an attempt to keep his otherwise pointless life. If he knew that he was capable of surviving a battle with another, he will keep a calm demeanor and listen to the voice on how to attack.

History: Encarna's full past is mystery to even himself. How he spent his childhood, who he was raised by, and even how he became a Kishin Egg, is all unknown to him. He does have vague and hazy memories about his past but he still can't fully understand them. This much he can recall to others.

The first time he could remember waking up to have forgotten nearly everything, he was terrible cold, and wet. He was wearing soaking, tattered, and stained beige clothes that were stitched up multiple times times. He laid down upon a cold metallic table while lights from above blinded him. He sat up and looked around dazed and confused with a headache pounding within his mind. The first images he could make out were the figures of men who excitedly talk to each other.

At first Encarna couldn't understand a single word, everything felt new and alien to him. His stomach began to growl and he was able to understand the primitive instinct he felt from the pain inside him. He was hungry and incredibly so, that was when he heard the first word that he could actually understand. "EAT!"

At first it startled him and he didn't know what to eat but the word continued to chant over and over inside his mind. Then his headache he felt earlier worsened, causing him to grasp the sides of his head, as if it would actually numb the pain. Then he felt his conciseness blackout, while his animalistic instincts took over.

When he awoke, he was panting after he had killed and eaten the souls and flesh of many in the research station. The pain in his stomach faded away but now he was left with his back up against a wall and his face towards many blood stained monitors that radiated dim glowing light. Encarna then examined himself, now more capable of understanding the around him slightly better. His clothes were now more ripped up with new stains of blood on them. Blood on his hands, face, hair, blood was everywhere on him. The floors soaked with the substance as well, with some bodies that were partially eaten.

All of this shocked Encarna and he immediately searched for an exit by exploring multiple hallways and doors. Occasionally he would come across people that survived his massacre and he simply stared them down as he passed them by. Eventually he found the exit into the open world that was covered in ice. He was in Antarctica, at what seemed to appear to be a excavation site judging by multiple holes in the ice that he found around the station.

He remained confused and cold before going back inside, trying to decide upon what to do. That was when he heard the voice again and had told him that it would keep him safe. If he followed everything it said, then everything would become clear. Counting all of his options Encarna would soon decide to follow the voice. Now all that he knows, is the voice.

Abilities:

AbilitiesDescription# of souls  contributed to  the ability
Biomass ControlEncarna has control of his biomaterial; flesh, muscle, bone, ect. Currently he is able to form appendages such as extra arms, legs, or even wings to fly with.10
Oblivion OrbEncarna is capable of generating a orb of green light that sets anything it hits on fire.5
6th SenseEncarna is capable of sensing how powerful someone is and is also able to understand how an ability an opponent is using is performed.0
Copy CatAfter using 6th Sense Encarna can copy a single ability from that person. After leaving their presence, he can no longer use it.0
TransformationBy controlling his bio material, Encarna can become a perfect copy of any living being. Those who can see souls can see through his disguise.0
RegenerationEncarna is capable of regenerating lost appendages after a certain amount of time. (10 posts)0
Miscellaneous:
Whenever Encarna speaks his dialogue will be written in Brown

Have you read the rules:
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness awaits!"

Last edited by The Velveteen Rabbit on April 22nd 2015, 12:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Encarna (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encarna (Dropped)   Encarna (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 11:22 pm

Ready for viewing.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Encarna (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encarna (Dropped)   Encarna (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2015, 11:57 pm

Bumpity bump.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Encarna (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encarna (Dropped)   Encarna (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 12:32 am

Okay, besides the picture issue I only have two things I wanna say.

I'm a little iffy on the copying abilities... ability. I need some kind or reason he is able to know an ability. My suggestion is to make it so that he can only copy an ability when he sees someone use it while using The 6th Sense. That would be acceptable.

The only other thing is the password. It isn't the right one, please go read all the rule threads to find the password.

Other than that, nice job.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Encarna (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encarna (Dropped)   Encarna (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 12:44 am

Edits have been made, thank you Idoc.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Encarna (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encarna (Dropped)   Encarna (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 12:46 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Encarna (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encarna (Dropped)   Encarna (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 12:17 am

Dropping this Character. Dropping him hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Encarna (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encarna (Dropped)   Encarna (Dropped) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Encarna (Dropped)
Page 1 of 1