Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2015, 4:40 pm

Yume wanted to shake her head, but then remembered she was a claw. Making the transformation a bit unstable.
"Nothing particularly special. Heck, I might have imagined fighting for a cause, but I never thought my arm would suddenly take a claw form when I messed around..."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 2:03 pm

Xavia stood and cracked her neck a couple times before letting out a dry laugh. "Well in my case, I'm rather skilled in a technique called CQC. Which basically means once I get close to you, you better hope you have super human reflexes or you'll be down on the ground in a leg lock with your weapon on the ground." Xavia decided to try some punches and swings with the claw. A few strong impact punches and even a few blocking stances.

"I really like this, it's definitely attuned to my form of combat. I have a feeling we are going to work well together." Xavia smiled at Yume in her reflection. Then her smile turned to a sly expression. "So I guess you'll have to break it off with Mr. Stalker. I'm I gonna have to come along in case he needs a good punch or too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 5:43 pm

Yume grinned shyly when she got approved for Xavia's fighting style.
"I'm sure he's fine with it. He has his hands full with the other weapons anyway. And how is he a stalker anyway...? It's not like he follows me around. Otherwise he might've already stood right here if he was THAT possessive. Or even... Make time to hang out with weapons a bit more... But I guess he's just busy..."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 1:30 pm

Xavia listened to Yume intently as she did a pew more practice punches but near the end of the sentence she slowed down and eventually stopped. She moved the reflection of Yume up to the front of her face and gave a sympathetic look. "What kind of Meister doesn't make time for his partner? That's just... unacceptable. What like weapons don't have feelings? I don't care if the sky is falling! I know damn well I'd be at my partners side until the storm passed. Then I'd do anything to protect them, but not just that, to make them happy, and... and..." Xavia stopped her little rant thinking about what she was saying.

She blushed, and feeling this she turned her head like she was focusing on something in the distance. Even though it didn't really hide anything at all since she kept Yume's reflection in front of her. "Well, I mean... Weapons aren't tools, their people... they deserve love and respect... like anyone..." Xavia looked at Yume's reflection once again her blush expanding. "S-Stop looking at me like that." She said turning her face away again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 2:03 pm

It was true that attention was a big part of partnership. Calvin probably just had his hands full on maintaining every weapon. He did pick up weapons like they were abandoned kittens after all. At least, that is what she thought from her point of view. He just picked up a little too many. Although she didn't mind. Her blade reflected her smiling face.

"Ah well, I'm not used to getting attention. Sorry. It's just really inspiring you think like that. I'm looking forward to working with you."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2015, 1:55 pm

Xavia's blush died down a little as her face slowly turned to a smile. Xavia was happy to have a partner, and looked forward to tackling some of those missions she's had her eye on. Xavia was soon back to her normal confident smile. "Well get used to getting attention soon, cause I entend to make you a Death Scythe. But more importantly, I get to show you off to everybody!"

Xavia gave Time a moment for that information to sink in before she talked again. "Kidding~ I wouldn't do that intentionally, but just a heads up, I may cause a bit of attention to come our way. I tend to get a few... looks, if you understand what I mean." Xavia gave Yume a wink and stuck her tongue out playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 10:24 am

Yume froze at the idea of being shown off. She wasn't that great of a weapon and the idea of attention scared her. And actual fighting right of the bat? Her mind was playing all kinds of situations and then her meister simply said "Kidding."
"I-i see..."
She didn't know what she meant, but she decided to just go with it for now.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 5:49 pm

Xavia then eyed Yume's reflection for a moment before she spoke again. "So what about you? I mean you're cute, I'm guessing you get a few stares from the male students eh?" She smiled slightly devilishly as she asked. Xavia was willing to bet Yume had been checked out by a few guys at least, just maybe not noticed it was happening. Which Xavia actually thought was a bit cute if it was true.

Kinda like those ridiculously cute girls in an anime that are so innocent they don't even think about how there appearance draws attention. That was one of Xavia's favorite character types... that and she had a slight fondness for Lollies. Although honestly, who didn't? Well, maybe some of those people that rant on the internet about them being "for pedophiles." But come on people, it's not about that, it's about how ridiculously cute they are. Or at least it was for Xavia... she couldn't speak for every Otaku everywhere in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 6:20 pm

Yume's head tilted at that question.
"Huh...? Uh. No I think not... I usually stick to the background. And I really don't pay that much attention around me really... So I can't really tell."
To be honest, she wasn't really sure at all. She wore her coat most of the time so she wasn't really expecting anyone to have a look anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2