Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jikumo (No last name)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jikumo (No last name) Empty
PostSubject: Jikumo (No last name)   Jikumo (No last name) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 6:19 am

Jikumo

Weapon
N/A

Crush
None so far

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
None so far

Description
Jikumo is an average height, and he has an average amount of muscle. He has olive tone skin, and he has golden hair, that sticks up like a super saiyan's. He has green eyes and a stern, yet soft look. He has a few outfits, but his favorite casual clothes are a red t-shirt, black jeans, and black shoes with red highlights, and he always wears his favorite black hoodie, even when it's warm outside. He also has glasses, black rimmed. He has a necklace that he wears, which is sentimental to him, but he can't remember why, it's made of ruby that is carved into the shape of fire, with his name carved into it. Oh, and he has a mechanical arm, which can produce an electrical charge. It's his left arm.

Personality
Jikumo is usually a fun-loving guy, and he likes to meet new people. But recently he began feeling like he's empty, like he's missing something in his life. He likes to read a lot, and spends most of his free time reading either fantasy or science books. He also loves to fool around and makes jokes, but he doesn't go too far with them. He's respectable and even a little feared by people that don't know him, since he's got such a rugged appearance.

History
Jikumo doesn't know anything about his life before DWMA. He woke up one day, in the medical area, and was told that he had a major case of amnesia. He was pretty surprised to find that he had a mechanical arm, but it felt like a real arm anyways. The only reason he knew what his name was, was a necklace that had his name on it. He didn't know what else to do, so he ended up registering to become a meister, since he couldn't become a weapon himself, as far as he knew. It was awkward for him, being the one kid that didn't know anything about himself. He didn't know if he was a criminal, or a prince! He hasn't found a weapon partner yet, but he's eager to find one.
Other
His glasses are breakable, and without them he can't see, so in fights, he can't tell who his friends or foes are. But if he concentrates, he can use his hearing instead of his sight. His mechanical arm is very hard to break, but when it does, he has to get a mechanic to fix it.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater! >:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jikumo (No last name)   Jikumo (No last name) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 1:01 pm

hmmmm....
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Jikumo (No last name)   Jikumo (No last name) I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 3:57 pm

Accepted and moved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jikumo (No last name)   Jikumo (No last name) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jikumo (No last name)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Meister Creation :: Inactive Meisters-
Jump to: