Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightmare Sailing! (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Nightmare Sailing! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare Sailing! (Open)   Nightmare Sailing! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2015, 10:11 am

Mara sat upon the the roof of the commander's hub, staring down onto all of the the attendees who entered the cruise line. She wasn't permitted to go on, after all, she was completely broke and couldn't purchase a ticket. She had enough a few nights earlier but her continuous spending of treats such as cookies, cake, and ice cream had left her high and dry. She snuck onto the ship as a stowaway last night.

She gave a sigh and stood up, fixing her long black dress as she did. She adjusted her white straw hat to properly block the sunlight from her eyes and proceeded to head out into the crowd. Just because she was broke, didn't mean that she couldn't make money while meeting others on the ship. She figured that everyone who boarded the ship were snooty rich folk who could go without a few hundred dollars.

Because of this, stealing from them was a bit easier than from other people. Mara would slide right into a conversation and work her flirty magic on most of the guys before pit pocketing them without their know so. Mara was right to assume that they were snooty, many of them would chat about their accomplishments as grand businessmen who worked their way to the top or whatever. Some would try to take the situation further by attempting to lead Mara to their rooms.

Luckily Mara would've gathered as much as needed and would leave them right then and there. Mara went to the side of the ship where fewer people were grouped up and she began to count up her money. The income she gathered up had amazed her greatly and she happily pocketed the rest away while she returned her attention back to the crowd, scanning it with her colorless eyes to check if anyone had noticed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sailing! (Open)   Nightmare Sailing! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2015, 4:55 pm

Myra had her short purple hair in comical pigtails and a large black sunhat on her head. She was wearing a black bikini which showed off her various tattoos and peircings. She was trying to pin down the twins to apply sunscreen on them.

The tickets for the cruise were significantly cheaper if your grades in school were all A's and with the motivation she had gotten from the twins she surprised them with the tickets two days ago. They were sitting around the TV watching a horror movie marathon per usual when she surprised them. She had snuck the tickets at the bottom of the bowl of popcorn. (safely wrapped in a plastic bag to protect against grease and salt stains.) When the girls found the tickets they began to scream as if they were tickets to disney world. It took Myra several minutes to calm them down and she was paid back in hugs and kisses and within the half hour the girls were packed and ready for the trip.

The ship had sailed about an hour ago and Myra had finally settled everything into the bunk they were going to stay in and gave the girls permission to explore the ship and have some fun. She was pretty sure she saw those punks from the fight club getting drunk at the bar and noted to avoid them this trip. How did those punks even get on?!

Myra tackled Hikari and with Hitomi's help began to smother her pale skin in sunscreen.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sailing! (Open)   Nightmare Sailing! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2015, 6:47 pm

"Nooo, it's cold and weird!" Hikari shouted as she was chased by her sister and meister. Although she didn't get far before Hitomi grabbed her and put her in a head lock. Which gave Myra the opportunity to put sunscreen on her front half. "It's cold! It's cold! Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold!" Hikari ranted as she struggled to get free from her sisters head trap.

But Hitomi held her ground and kept her squirmy sister somewhat still as Myra got her arms, legs, and face with the sun screen. All that was left was the back, but Hikari was slippery now and was able to escape Hitomi's grip and start to run again, only to be tackled by Hitomi and land face first on a lounge chair. Squirming and mumbling as Hitomi held her down her sister signaled Myra. "I can't hold her much longer!"

Myra wasted no time pouring sunscreen on Hikari's back with Hikari shivering and mumbling as her arms stiffened. Hitomi then let her sister up and Hikari turned to sit right on the lounge chair. She wrapped her arms around herself and shivered. "Ewwwwwie! It feels like slime." Hikari then placed her finger under her chin in thought before she stood up and snatched the sunscreen, putting a glob in her hand. "Slimey Attack!" She then smudged the sunscreen on both hands and rubbed it in her sister's nose, and Myra's stomach.

"Slimey! Slimey! Slimey everywhere!" Hikari then ran around the deck with a little left over sunscreen in her hands. She looked back at Myra and her sister, giggling, when she ran into someone. She face planted into the person as if they were a wall. It was only enough for them to feel a little bump but not knock anyone over. Hikari then backed away from the person, getting her face free of their clothing then looked up to see she had got some sunscreen on the lady's clothes. "Oopsie..."

"Hikari!" She heard her sister shout as her and Myra rushed to the scene.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sailing! (Open)   Nightmare Sailing! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2015, 8:22 pm

Mara nodded her head and smirked to give herself a job well done. Not a single person was capable of realizing the silent mugging that went on right underneath their noses. Suddenly though, she felt someone bump into her and her demeanor quickly changed to an enraged one. "What's the motherfucking big idea...", she yelled as she turned to her side to find a tiny girl that she easily towered over.

Mara gasped and shut herself up when she quickly realized that she was terrorizing a little kid. She then knelt down to get at her eye level to apologize, "I'm so, so, sooo sorry sweetie. I didn't mean to yell at ya. Here, let me make it up to ya." Mara then took off her straw hat she was wearing and rummaged through everything she kept inside it. Eventually she pulled out a piece of candy that was packaged up in a wrapper.

"Here have some candy, it isn't laced with any drugs or anything like that... I swear.", Mara shyly giggled halfheartedly at her own terrible joke while she held out the candy for her to take."Seriously though... It's really good candy... And well... Um... It's the only thing I can think of to make up for what you had to hear from my loudmouth.", she said while she began to blush from the embarrassment of causing a scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sailing! (Open)   Nightmare Sailing! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2015, 8:59 pm

Myra watched, horrified as hikari ran face first into another girl on the cruise. She was getting ready to apologize when she heard her curse at her young weapon. Before Myra had met the twins she would have had a similar reaction - but now being the twenty year old "mother" that she is she was infuriated. Myra was about to shout when she felt hitomi squeeze her hand. Ah yes, the voice of reason. Myra relaxed (Hitomis wavelength had that effect on her) and watched the stranger hand Hikari some candy.

Myra stepped in and flashed a smile, quickly taking the candy from hikari a hand and placing it in her pocket. "I'm so sorry about Hikari, this ship has really excited her." Myra apologized sincerely. She could tell the girl was horrified she cursed at a small child so let it slide. Myra extended her slender hand for a shake and said, "My name is Myra, and these are my weapons Hikari and Hitomi." Myra watched Hitomi lower her head respectfully and Hikari from widely at the girl.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sailing! (Open)   Nightmare Sailing! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2015, 9:23 pm

Hikari blinked with surprise at the yelling the lady did towards her. Hikari didn't usually get yelled at, scolded sure, but not yelled at. She stood silent as the lady knelt down to her level and started to apologize frantically. She even offered her a piece of candy and went on with her apology. Hikari stood still with her eyes wide open. "Uh, um..."

Meanwhile Hitomi had stopped short hearing the words the woman yelled. Instinctively she looked up at Myra, and she could tell she wasn't happy about that. She wasn't either but this wasn't a time to act on anger. She grabbed Myra's hand and let her soul contact hers. Hitomi had learned that her wavelength calms Myra down when she gets upset. She nodded towards her meister as the two walked up behind Hikari.

Hitomi could feel her sisters distress and grabbed her hand to comfort her. As Myra introduced them Hitomi bowed her head, although Hikari feeling shameful only frowned. There wasn't much that made Hikari depressed, but yelling always took it right to the heart with her. Her parent's always said that yelling released negative energy, and they never would expose their daughters to that. Hitomi looked at her sister with concern as she looked downward. Hitomi wanted to say something but she couldn't find the words and instead placed her other hand onto Hikari's. Hikari looked over at her sister who then smiled at her. She then returned a smile, a weak smile for Hikari, but a smile.

Hikari then bowed her head to the lady. "I-I'm very sorry ma'am"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sailing! (Open)   Nightmare Sailing! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 1:12 pm

((OOC: I'm really, really sorry for taking so and for being so short. I'm getting really busy soon so my posts and timings might start to really suck. Sincerest apologies.))

Mara returned the straw hat to her head, placing it in such a way that ensured that none of its contents would start pouring out. She took Myra's hand to shake it but then she also used it to give herself a boost up. "It's really nice meeting all of you, I'm Mara Lynn.", she said now standing up at her full height.

"Mara Lynn, Myra Lynn. If you say it fast enough, it sounds just like Marilyn.~", she said now in a more singsong like voice while she swung her finger around to match a nonexistent beat. She then giggled for a bit before looking back down at Hikari. "... Again, I'm really sorry and I hope we could have a fresh start. So um... How's the cruise treating ya three?", she asked now trying to keep up a friendly conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sailing! (Open)   Nightmare Sailing! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 9:20 pm

Myra gave the girl a nice smile, enjoying her little song. "It's really nice! I've never been out on a ship before so it's really interesting!" Myra said warmly, showing the girl she was forgiven. She couldn't shake the feeling that she had seen the girl before. The cruise was mostly DWMA students so it was possible that she was also a student, but Myra couldn't shake the feeling that she wasn't a student and she had seen her elsewhere...

Not wanting to come off as a stalker she simply pushed the thought away and pulled out an electric cigarette - real cigarettes weren't allowed on the cruise ship. Myra had naturally smuggled her cigarettes on anyway and had planned on smoking a real one at night time.

Ooc: it's okay! Mine are going to shorten up I work for the next six days straight
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sailing! (Open)   Nightmare Sailing! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2015, 10:25 pm

Hitomi smiled back at Mara as well as she spoke to her. "Well it's been pretty fun for all of us I believe. Chasing Hikari with sunscreen has always been a chore." Hikari pouted at her sister. "I wouldn't have to run if it wasn't so cold and slimy... mmmnnn" Hikari stuck her tongue out at Hitomi which made her laugh. She was glad Hikari seemed to be feeling better now. It wouldn't be a real cruise if Hikari was sulking the whole time.

Hikari then suddenly remembered something and ran off to a round table on the deck that had some paper towels on it. She then waddled back over to the group and took a few towels from the roll. She handed them up to Mara. "Umm, Miss Mara, I accidentally smudged sunscreen on you. You can use this to get it off." Hikari felt bad about getting the icky stuff on Mara's clothes, mainly because of her own feelings towards sunscreen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sailing! (Open)   Nightmare Sailing! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2015, 1:38 pm

"Finally a break from the Academy", Jericho thought aloud, as he walked across the pier towards the giant cruise liner. Not like it was really going to be a vacation for him though. He had been contacted earlier that week by an anonymous gentlemen is a peculiar green suit, requesting Jericho's assistance. It was a rather simple job, just watch the ship's passengers and make sure none of them were attacked or anything. Jericho walked up the stairs to the ginormous ship, and took a quick look around.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sailing! (Open)   Nightmare Sailing! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 3:42 am

((OOC: Sorry for taking so long.))

Mara chuckled happily as she finally felt forgiven, "That's really nice to hear, it's my first time on a cruise too." Mara then confusedly watched as Hikari ran off, not really sure what it was for. When Hikari returned, Mara smiled brightly as she felt as if her heart would explode because of the girl's cuteness. "Awwwww, you are so adorable hon. Thank you very much.", she told Hikari before proceeding to wipe the sun screen off of her dress.

"You know...", she began as her stomach let out a slight growling sound. "I heard that the cruise was going to start having a buffet in the cafeteria area.... But I simply can't seem to find it.", she said before spotting someone at the top of the ship's stairs. She waved over to him before yelling, "Hey YOU! Yeah you, ya know where the cafeteria is by any chance?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sailing! (Open)   Nightmare Sailing! (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Sailing! (Open)
Page 1 of 1