Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Son is the Arsonist (Team)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Our Son is the Arsonist (Team) Empty
PostSubject: Our Son is the Arsonist (Team)   Our Son is the Arsonist (Team) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 8:06 pm

Name: Our Son the Arsonist (Team)

Overview: Local parents who live by the Akaishi mountainsides in the Yamanashi prefecture have reported that they believe their son is the arsonist that has been burning down many locals' houses. They have not yet confronted him or gone to the police about it. The came to us because they think more is going on than meets the eye.

Locals report that a nearby satelite Yakuza band of 19-24 Yakuza has been terrorizing them. It is doubtful that any of them are non-humans based off of the accounts of the locals, but it would still be vest to act with caution because they are highly armed. They are large in number, so direct assaults are ill advised.

Your mission students, is to get in there take out the head Yakusa of this branch and return safely. In light of the tip it may be wise to visit the parents of the suspect. His name is Shinji "Jo" Nakagama and his parents are Kurono and Elaine.

Location: The Akaishi Mountainside in the Yamanashi prefecture.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Our Son is the Arsonist (Team)   Our Son is the Arsonist (Team) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 11:38 am

Administrative approval granted.

I can go ahead and run the mission, playing the NPCs myself, and will adjust the ranking of said mission accordingly. For now, let's say that it was posted as a 2.5 star difficulty.

Moving the mission over to Accepted missions; all involved users will have to accept the mission for you to be able to start it.

I already started the thread; I will add in the actual Roleplay portion of it once you all accept: Click for thready.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Our Son is the Arsonist (Team)   Our Son is the Arsonist (Team) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 2:33 pm

I screwed up sry. *bows head in shame*. I accept.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Our Son is the Arsonist (Team)   Our Son is the Arsonist (Team) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 2:37 pm

It's okay, I still love you Love

That's 1 meister in.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Our Son is the Arsonist (Team)   Our Son is the Arsonist (Team) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 2:43 pm

zZzZzZzZ -nudged by Yume- "Huh... oh, yeah, sign me up for the ass kicking!" zZzZzZz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Son is the Arsonist (Team)   Our Son is the Arsonist (Team) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 2:56 pm

Xavier accepts the mission alongside Grey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Son is the Arsonist (Team)   Our Son is the Arsonist (Team) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 3:54 pm

I accept! - Grins widely -
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Our Son is the Arsonist (Team)   Our Son is the Arsonist (Team) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 4:07 pm

2 meister and 2 weapons. You still need one more meister and his/her weapon(s)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Son is the Arsonist (Team)   Our Son is the Arsonist (Team) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2015, 12:35 am

Juro accepts the mission! Along with his weapon partner!

Last edited by Hektor on June 3rd 2015, 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Our Son is the Arsonist (Team)   Our Son is the Arsonist (Team) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2015, 12:40 am

-Chicory hides behind Juro-kun- "Umm, I-I am going with Juro-kun." -blush-
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Our Son is the Arsonist (Team)   Our Son is the Arsonist (Team) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 12:20 pm

And that's the whole gang! Everyone ready to go?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Son is the Arsonist (Team)   Our Son is the Arsonist (Team) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 1:07 pm

yep C:
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Our Son is the Arsonist (Team)   Our Son is the Arsonist (Team) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 1:07 pm

I~am~ <3
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Our Son is the Arsonist (Team)   Our Son is the Arsonist (Team) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 1:35 pm

Yep!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Son is the Arsonist (Team)   Our Son is the Arsonist (Team) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 3:06 pm

I am as ready as I'll ever be!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Son is the Arsonist (Team)   Our Son is the Arsonist (Team) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 5:08 pm

Ready!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Our Son is the Arsonist (Team)   Our Son is the Arsonist (Team) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 9:51 am

Posted an intro for ya'll. Have at it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Son is the Arsonist (Team)   Our Son is the Arsonist (Team) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Son is the Arsonist (Team)
Page 1 of 1