Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stop the Witch and her Weapon!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Stop the Witch and her Weapon! Empty
PostSubject: Stop the Witch and her Weapon!   Stop the Witch and her Weapon! I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 1:40 pm

Name: Stop the Witch and her Weapon!

Overview: You must kill the witch Ralla Vuseren and her Demon Blade Seraphim as well as retrieve the two Magic Tools in her possession. If she does not have the items on her person then capture of the witch is the utmost importance so that we may extract the information. Her weapon however is not needed and should be eliminated. She travels throughout the world so tracking her down will also be required.

Target information: Read Ralla's and Seraphim's stuff. Magic Tools in question are A.) A large scroll about the size of a child. and B.) A leather Grimore like tome with glyphs carved into it.

Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Witch and her Weapon!   Stop the Witch and her Weapon! I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 3:06 pm

I shall take on this mission with Atticus alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Witch and her Weapon!   Stop the Witch and her Weapon! I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 3:16 pm

If your sure you want to do this alone then I won't stop you.

However this is a a Mission that anyone at anytime may participate in until it is through
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Witch and her Weapon!   Stop the Witch and her Weapon! I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 3:17 pm

I understand and his link is in my signature.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Witch and her Weapon!   Stop the Witch and her Weapon! I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 3:21 pm

Ok, I fell obligated to step in here and say that, by attempting this alone, you risk a very real chance of permanent character death. If you are that confident in attempting a five star mission, please continue. I just want to make the consequences of doing such abundantly clear.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Witch and her Weapon!   Stop the Witch and her Weapon! I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 3:24 pm

I'm confident that Atticus will walk out of this alive, but I will accept any consequences for my actions.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Witch and her Weapon!   Stop the Witch and her Weapon! I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 3:50 pm

I wonder if maybe Misery and Allister can join this as a neutral force? And possibly aid Atticus?
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Witch and her Weapon!   Stop the Witch and her Weapon! I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 4:33 pm

Seris wrote:
If your sure you want to do this alone then I won't stop you.

However this is a a Mission that anyone at anytime may participate in until it is through

Well, I guess it's ok if they join. I'll be the one having to create the thread, Seris won't be able to post today. How will they be thrown into this mess and where should I post on the map?
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Witch and her Weapon!   Stop the Witch and her Weapon! I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 4:49 pm

Misery and Allister will basically be informed through there witch companions about the magic tools and as for where to put the thread... maybe London? :D
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Witch and her Weapon!   Stop the Witch and her Weapon! I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 4:54 pm

Alright, I'll have the thread up soon enough then.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Witch and her Weapon!   Stop the Witch and her Weapon! I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 4:59 pm

Stop the Witch and her Weapon! YayCat
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Witch and her Weapon!   Stop the Witch and her Weapon! I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 5:00 pm

Ok, but first... Would you like to do a quick Zera and Misery bonding thread so Misery can go into the mission as Candy Misery? X3
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Witch and her Weapon!   Stop the Witch and her Weapon! I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 5:01 pm

Kawaii kitty cheerleader made my day.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Witch and her Weapon!   Stop the Witch and her Weapon! I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 5:12 pm

Hmm... That might be good. Although I'm not sure if she should go as transformed or as normal Misery... hard decision.

Last edited by Kawaii Master Idoc on June 9th 2015, 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Witch and her Weapon!   Stop the Witch and her Weapon! I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 5:14 pm

Well, I'll just set up a bonding thread for now. It might not be one of my best works so... My apologies.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Witch and her Weapon!   Stop the Witch and her Weapon! I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 5:15 pm

Sawriyte!
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Witch and her Weapon!   Stop the Witch and her Weapon! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2015, 3:39 am

Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Witch and her Weapon!   Stop the Witch and her Weapon! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 7:13 pm

The corresponding mission thread is dead, so unless there are any objections this mission shall be removed from this section, and into the inert section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Witch and her Weapon!   Stop the Witch and her Weapon! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop the Witch and her Weapon!
Page 1 of 1