Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) Empty
PostSubject: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2015, 2:46 am

Juro walked down one of the street of Death City, on his way to his apartment. It was annoying how he was so far away from the academy but he guessed it wouldn't hurt him. He was walking down a shortcut alleyway, unaware that an embodiment of insanity was near. He was wearing his sunglasses today. He was also wearing a brown jacket with a blue shirt underneath, sneakers, and cargo pants.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2015, 4:48 am

While Juro walled down the alleyway, Zera followed him on a floating piece of blue rock candy. Her adorable face currently had a wide smile spread across it as she slowly descended upon Juro, casting a large shadow over him before finally stopping him by hanging her body and head over the rock candy to appear upside down to Juro. "Hiiiiiya MISTER! You look like you had a pretty lousy day, a mouth full of candy can help with that!", she giggled before her rock candy faded away, causing Zera to land head first onto the cobblestone floor below her.

This sent out a large cracking sound within the alleyway, coming from the broken neck she suffered. Her body then slowly falls forwards, leaving Zera's body facing up towards the sky. A smile still remained on her face before she spoke, "Just give it a moment..." Just then, bones within her neck gave cracking sounds as they attempted to shape their original form, binding together once again. Once she had healed, Zera sat up and immediate turned to face Juro. "Hehe, I'm glad I have bonds now. I can pleasure myself with sooooo much pain again. Anyways... YOUSHOULDREALLYHAVESOMECANDY!", Zera shouted before cotton candy clouds formed above her and rained chocolate, taffy, lollipops, and even soda. In response to this, Zera tilted her head back while she gave a perfect ballerina spin and caught as much candy as she could with her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2015, 5:10 pm

Juro, being blind, hadn't seen the hanging rock candy and girl (Although the smell was EVERYWHERE) and would've run into Zera's face if she hadn't talked. He stopped and jolted in surprise and didn't even offer a hello as he listened to the events unfold in front of him. He shivered at the various cracks and thumps and the imagery painted itself in his head as he pictured what happened with surprising accuracy. He fought back a sickening feeling in his stomach and tried not to think too much about the pain statement.When it started to... hail suddenly? He raised a hand over his head to ward off the candy. "Oh, I don't really want any candy. Are you sure you're alright?" He asked, remembering the cracks, what if she needed to go to the hospital? And what in the world was she eating suddenly!?
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 10:15 pm

Zera stopped eating the candy and took a surprised look at Juro. She then walked up to him and waved a hand front of his face. It seemed as if he was completely blind, this only caused Zera to giggle a bit. "I see, you can't SEE!, she shouted before bursting into immediate laughter. Eventually she catch her breath again before finally speaking after a delightful thought came to mind, "I'll be better if you take some of my soda, I'm sure that you'll find it to be incredibly sweet.~", she cooed before leaping right onto Juro, wrapping her arms around his neck so she wouldn't fall. She was going to attempt something she tried with Hobbes a few nights ago.

Before Juro could react, the little girl pulled the blind boy into a deep and passionate kiss. She parted his lips with her strawberry taffy tongue like she did with Hobbes before him. This was the first step to her plan. The french kissing got more and more intense as she titled his head backwards, slowly but surely until she finally vomited the Green Mountain Dew vomit into his mouth before pulling away to giggle joyfully at her work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 10:44 pm

Juro just shrugged and let the girl make fun of his blindness. He had been mocked for it often in the past and barely noticed it nowadays, although it definitely hurt his feelings. Juro was about to respond to the soda comment, thinking that this person was trying to drug him, before suddenly she jumped on him and kissed him. He was surprised, not only by the kiss and its invasive aspect, but also surprised by how GOOD her tongue tasted. His surprise was practically doubled when she vomited a strange concoction into his mouth. But that all melted away in a sea of strange new feelings and thoughts. Juro seemed to blank out for a moment before he 'looked' at Zera again and asked a question. "Could you do that again? I feel amazing." He said with a smile. He had forgotten all about his surroundings and the situation before, the only thing that mattered was this new feeling and the taste of taffy.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 1:05 am

Zera giggled happily as she nodded her head, no one seemed to be able to resist her after she made out with them. She then proceeded to make out with Juro once again, her strawberry flavored tongue, wrestling with his very own. She then created a bed made of cotton candy fluff and pulled Juro and herself onto to it with licorice vines. After about an entire minute making out, Zera pulled away and giggled as her clothes melted away, leaving her completely nude. "This tastes is better. Wanna try it?", she asked in a gleeful manner, guiding the blind Meister's head in between her legs. Right above her cunt was a patch of blue and pink cotton candy. A even sweeter treat hid inside of her pussy though and Juro would have to eat her out like a humming bird trying to get nectar if he wanted it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 2:24 am

Juro complied eagerly with her actions and was amazed at the flood of sensations, he was thinking things and imagining things he hadn't even dreamed of before. His thoughts were abruptly ended though when Zera pulled away and giggled, leaving him disappointed. But he was pleasantly surprised when he could suddenly feel her bare skin. He smiled as he dragged his head down to her crotch, and looked at the area for a moment, seeming to absorb the scenario. But that was shortly interrupted. "Definitely." He said before leaning forward and sticking out his tongue, tracing her entrance from the bottom all the way to the clit. He rolled the clit around for a moment before diving in and pressing his tongue into her. He started to wiggle it around slowly as he put a hand on her leg.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 4:06 am

Zera gasped as Juro teased her clit by playing with her entrance, her clit's flesh tasting just like white chocolate. It been a while since she was on the receiving end and she was really enjoying it while she laid down and kept his face buried in between her legs. The fluids along her vaginal ways tasted just like maple syrup. While Juro ate her out, Zera began to simultaneously moan and giggle. "Ah... Mm, just like that. Eat this cute little girl out. Awwww... Keep working... Your about to get the reeeeaaaal sweet stuff.", Zera moaned as her legs wrapped around Juro's neck. Zera would soon moan louder and louder as she rubbed her cunt up against his face in an attempt to get more pleasure out of him. Soon her clit moistened getting wetter and wetter as her nipples hardened just like rock candy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 4:32 pm

Juro was surprised by the flurry of flavors and stopped to savor the taste for a moment before going back at it. He seemed to nod in response to Zera statement as he started to move his tongue around her entrance faster and more erratically, exploring every inch and tasting the walls. While he did this he raised a hand and moved it around her leg, putting a hand above her cunt and putting his thumb on her clit. He shortly started to massage it. He wanted this promised sweet stuff badly and was definitely working for it.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 3:58 pm

Zera moaned loudly as the pleasure washed all throughout her body, her orgasm finally hit. The sticky treat of fruity candy syrup now poured into Juro's mouth. She then giggled once again before licorice ropes wrapped around the arms and legs of Juro to flip him over so he was currently pinned down to the bed. Zera then returned the favor by removing his lower clothing with a rock candy blade. The blade then disappeared before Zera went to down on his member, starting by sucking on the tip as she worked the shaft with her childlike hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 4:04 pm

Juro gulped down as much as he could and smiled stupidly at the taste. He licked his lips as he was suddenly flipped by licorice vines and pinned against the bed. He didn't even struggle as his awesome pants were destroyed, and even if he was sober he probably wouldn't have complained after she started on his shaft. He bit back a moan at the feeling but obviously had a look of pleasure on his face. "Oh, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 4:07 pm

Zera giggled with the tip of his member still in her mouth. She took her hand off of his shaft and placed it down to the side of the bed. With a what looked like a wide smile on her mouth, she bobbed her head back and forth to take the member in and out of her throat. As she did this though, she hummed a joyful tune that sent vibrations through Juro's member. These vibrations sent extra intense pleasure to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 4:26 pm

Juro gasped and writhed in pleasure on the bed, not being able to move due to the licorice restraints. He moaned when he felt the vibrations from her humming, and paired with the feeling of her throat constricting it was pure bliss. He wasn't sure if he could do something but he wanted to pleasure her while she did this, it was only fair.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 8:04 pm

After awhile of sucking on the member and getting it all wet and slick, she released and gave a giggle. "Now then, I think that would be more than enough to have it squeeze right into my tinsy wincy and tight hole.", she giggled before straddling the blind Meister and slowly sitting upon the length. Soon she would gleefully scream in pain as her tight anal was invaded by the member, spread her anal walls apart as she did so. She would proceed to push down until his his member was completely inside her, then she would bounce right on top of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 9:06 pm

Juro sighed in utter disappointment when she stopped, as he had been getting close. But when suddenly he felt her squeezing his member into something he gasped at the sensation. He was completely unfamiliar with this sensation and at first, didn't enjoy it all that much. But as she got going the feeling, combined with the sounds, got him into it. He moaned regularly and could tell he was already getting close, coupled with the blowjob from earlier it wasn't really a wonder that he was close already. He rolled his hips upwards in search of further pleasure, alternating with her bouncing so that he pounded harder into her.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 12:33 am

Zera would scream and moan from the mixed feelings of pain and pleasure, causing her to bounce even faster. She would then lean her head towards Juro and slip her tongue into his mouth once again. She swirled her strawberry tongue all throughout his mouth before vomiting once again, exactly how Juro asked her to do in the beginning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 12:43 am

Juro kept on moaning as he complied with the kiss eagerly. He drank up the soda as she vomited it into his mouth and gasped when it was over. He moaned loudly and it almost turned into a shout as he came, letting loose inside of her and riding out the orgasm by thrusting up into her. Afterwards he went limp and sat there panting, a look of bliss and wonder on his face. And miraculously he was still hard inside of her. Right now he was practically a different person with all of this drug-like candy in him, he felt like he was in a world of pure happiness and pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 1:14 pm

Zera hopped one last time before she felt the Meister shoot his load right into her ass, causing some of the cum to seep out around his member. She could still fill his member fully erect in her and she slowly pulled away from the kiss before joyfully giggling. Her inner walls then seemed to have some squeezed around his dick, tightening her hold on him. "Mmm, I bet you wished you could see the blind girl you're banging right now Blind Man. I'm right, right? I know I'm right."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 5:23 pm

Juro looked up and sighed, his sunglasses slightly ajar but still not revealing his eyes. "Yeah, right. I'm blind. And my NAME is Juro. Did you say you're blind?" He said. He couldn't help but grunt at the tightening around his shaft and was confused as to why it was so hard to move it around.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2015, 9:22 pm

"Oh, I assure you that I'm blind. My eyes had fallen out when we were making out silly.", she then giggled as the two candy orbs that usually made up her eyes, rolled across the sides of Juro's face before ploping themselves into his mouth. This caused Zera to laugh once again as she hopped on his member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2015, 11:56 pm

Juro in his current state, really didn't notice how gruesome that fact was, instead he kinda glossed over it and popped the orbs out of his mouth by spitting them out. He moaned when she hopped on his member again. "Well if you wanna see again, blind people can see in my soul room, even I can." He said, thinking telling this wonderful girl that wouldn't hurt him in the SLIGHTEST.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2015, 4:44 am

Zera giggled as she nodded her head, "I'd love to visit your soul room blind man. Does that mean that you're accepting me?" She pressed her body up against him, waiting for the very second he agreed to let her in. She would then proceed to fuse with him and when he did. Zera wanted to gain as many bonds as she could, this would ensure her very own immortality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2015, 1:02 pm

Juro blushed heavily when she pressed her body up against him, and even if he knew what she meant by accept her, he would've accepted anyway. "Uh, I guess?" He said before she fused with him. The change was almost instantaneous on the outside when she fused with him. His glasses took on the color scheme of 3D shades, while his jacket turned pink and his shirt turned neon green, his pants turned a bright shade of blue. Even his hair was affected at it turned neon red. Although strangely enough, Juro was completely still on the cotton candy bed, seeming almost asleep. That was because at the moment his eyes were turned inward.

In his soul room (Description in profile), he looked exactly like he did on the outside, except that he didn't have any sunglasses on, and his eyes were visible. The thing that made his eyes strange was that they were colored a clean white, which was uncommon even for blind people. He was sitting in an armchair in his soul room, across the room from Zera. He was currently rapidly blinking, trying to get used to being able to see, but for the moment he was completely vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 10:30 pm

The very moment Juro agreed, Zera laughed joyfully before levitating above the Meister's body. Just then, she dematerialized into pink and blue cotton candy. Her current form flew around, moving almost like some sort of serpent before wrapping his entire body. After he was fully cocooned in the candy, she slowly fading away to bond with every single individual cell of the Meister's body. Whatever didn't fused with a cell became bonded to his clothes, slightly altering the clothes. The major changes in his appearance settled in and she would slowly begin work on Juro's mind.

Moments later, Zera would manifest inside of the soul room and look around with her unbelievable wide smile. She didn't waste anytime and manifested a large rock candy drill. She would then ram into the ground before it slowly worked it's way deep inside, solidifying the new bond she had made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 7:21 pm

Juro finally focused and looked at Zera, and watched in confusion as she made a hole in his soul room's hardwood floor. "Hey! What are you doing?" He asked as he stood up and repaired the hole she made with his mind, he had no idea what she had just done, he was only worried about the floor. He looked at her in confusion, waiting for an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)   A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Stroll Down Candy Lane (Closed, Possible M Content)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next