Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clay Amisos

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Clay Amisos Empty
PostSubject: Clay Amisos   Clay Amisos I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 12:16 am

Name: Amisos, Clay

Gender/Sex: Male

Weapon: Draoen Cress (Draoen)

Love Interest: None

Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Clay stands at 5'9'' and weighs about 136 lbs. He is slightly muscular in the upper body and is very lean. He has moderately long, dirty blonde hair that is usually combed roughly to the side. His eyes are a light green and he has light skin. Clay's attire usually consists of a gray button up shirt, a dark red blazer that is made from corduroy, tan cargo pants, and combat boots. Some accessories that he carries include a wristwatch, a swiss army knife, and binoculars. Clay often looks very grim and serious, but occasionally he will crack a smile when he is with friends.

Personality: Clay is friendly, but serious, most of the time and attempts to waste as little time as possible. He firmly believes in rising early no matter what time he went to sleep, and makes sure to be as productive as possible. This doesn't mean he doesn't participate in recreational activity, however, he does enjoy playing sports and improving himself through reading and whatnot. He is very sparse in his conversations with strangers, only saying what needs to be said. He forges his friendships through actions rather than through socialization, such as doing missions instead of attending social events.

Clay is very capable of staying focused on one objective without distractions, which can sometimes lead him to being tunnel-visioned. An odd characteristic about Clay is that his will to be productive at all times can cause him to randomly begin exercising in the weirdest moments. For example, sometimes he has the urge to do push-ups to increase his arm strength, and so he will, even in the middle of a conversation. Still, he tries to be as polite as possible, and this usually grants him enough respect amongst others.

History: Clay was essentially destined to attend the DWMA thanks to his family history. His great grandfather attended the DWMA, as did his grandfather, as did his father, and he was going to attend too. From an early age, Clay's parents were taught him about the basics of meisters, weapons, souls, and the like in hopes that it would spark Clay's interest in becoming a meister. It was still to be seen if Clay would be a weapon, because his father was one. However, it was found that he was not a weapon, and so he would begin training as a meister. Clay's mother began to prepare him for becoming a meister, and pushed him to find a weapon partner before going to the DWMA.

In his search for a weapon partner, Clay turned to different people, but ultimately didn't find any suitable weapon partners. This wasn't that big of a setback and so Clay continued his training at home until he hit the ripe age of 16, where he applied to the DWMA and was accepted. Upon arriving at the DWMA, Clay met Draoen, a weapon, whom he created a bond with as they were both new to the school. Thus, Clay had found a partner with which to become the best meister he could be.

Miscellaneous: None

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Clay Amisos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay Amisos   Clay Amisos I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 5:46 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Clay Amisos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay Amisos   Clay Amisos I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2016, 1:16 pm

Clay Amisos SuBGn35

Air, as of 3/30/16, this character is fully in compliance with the current rules! If needed, please update him as necessary.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Clay Amisos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay Amisos   Clay Amisos I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2016, 10:46 am

Clay Amisos SuBGn35

Air,

Please remove the current weapon partner, as it's user's account no longer exists.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag (Dropped) to the CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clay Amisos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay Amisos   Clay Amisos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clay Amisos
Page 1 of 1