Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That's a Wrap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 6:11 pm

"Why is it SO hot here?" Rin fastened a pin reading "MEISTER" on to her bandages, and drug her luggage out behind her. After fiddling with the pin loosely flopping around her chest, she finally got fed up and moved it to her waist piece, which had a big skull clip in the center to hold it together. Finally at the top of the staircase to the DWMA, she examined the grandeur that was Death's academy, and placed her hands on her hips. "Talk about subtlety, jeeze." She immediately looked around for any students that might be able to help her find her way.
Back to top Go down

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 7:47 pm

Yemi made his way to the top of the stairs as well. While he had arrived at about the same time as Rin he had began much later. His legs were used to making the climb as he had been doing it for years. The sun beat down on him, so he tightened his scarf around his mouth glad that it was white instead of a darker color. He was about to walk in like usual when he saw a woman entirely clothed by bandages. She was an underclassman and unless if she had lost a bad bet to have to wear just that to school he immanently realized that she must be new. A casual glance at her pin told him what she was. Another meister huh? He should take the time to show her around. He was standing about eight feet away from her when he asked. "Hello, my name is Yemi. I can tell by your tag you are new here. Is this your first day by chance?" He gave a bow as he introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 7:59 pm

As the two were talking on the stairs a quiet peculiar looking young lad approached them as he ascended up the academy stairs. The boy had on a blue school uniform looking suit, short navy blue hair, and a crystal sea blue eye, his other was covered by an eyepatch, he was holding an umbrella in one of his ringed hands, the sun was particularly harsh on his baby like skin.

As the boy got to the top, he stood near where the two were standing, looking up at the skull on the academy, This is it, the day I start to continue my parent's legacy, I will not disappoint!, he thought in determination, he was fiddling with something in his pocket, almost oblivious to the two next to him for a while, until he finally got out of his daze. He blink at them with an almost blank expression "Oh, hello" he said.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 8:10 pm

"Hmmm?" Rin turned her body to face the unfamiliar boy. Although of course it would be reasonable to assume that EVERYONE here was an unfamiliar person to Rin, seeing as she'd only just moved to Death City.

"Oh, how polite." She thought aloud. "Is everyone here so gentlemanly? And yes, it is my first day. I suppose I don't exactly look like your average student here, do I? I'm Rin. Rin Toromaki. You wouldn't happen to know my cousin, would you? A boy of the same surname, silver hair like mine?" Rin gestured to her hair in order to help make her point. She opened her mouth to speak again before she heard another voice behind her, and turned to find Alabaster. Immediately Rin dashed to him, skidding on her knees to meet him, and clamped her hands on his shoulders, practically squeaking in what appeared to be excitement. "You're absolutely adorable! I didn't know this school accepted such cute little soldiers such as yourself!"
Back to top Go down

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 8:20 pm

"Nice to meet you Rin." Yemi offered his hand to shake hers. "Oh how long as he been here? I think I know someone like that. I've been here a few years. Let's see, Rin... Rin......"

Then a young man politly said hello to him. Rin was more than happy to say he was cute in a girlish way. It reminded him of his sister meeting lower class men, Keiko was always very nice to them. "Hello.... You look tough friend, you'l do good here for sure. I can tell just by looking at you."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 8:30 pm

When the meister girl suddenly dashed up to Alabaster his visible eye got wide in surprise, slightly jumping back in surprise at her sudden touch. When she called him adorable and angry frown etched into his features, though it would have much effect on the girl as a growling puppy "What!?  Ma'am I can assure you that I am definitely NOT adorable in any way!" He protested angrily. When the young man called  Alabaster tough he felt a bit of his dignity come back "Why thank you good sir...", Well, what an...Exciting start to this day....., he thought with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 8:53 pm

Rin sat there for a moment, staring at Alabaster as he protested. Once he'd finished, the older meister failed to fight back another girly squeal, and wrapped her arms around the boy, lifting him into the air and cuddling him against her bandages. "He's so cute!"

Rin paused to consider what she'd been doing before being overcome with the lollipops and sunshine that was this moment, then set the boy back down. "Hold up, no. Gotta stay on track. She returned her attention to Yemi and got closer to him, ensuring that she needed an answer. "Have you seen my cousin, yes or no? It's important, his family is concerned."
Back to top Go down

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 9:00 pm

Yemi thought a bit more, ignoring Rin and her world of sunshine lolipops and rainbows to place that name. When she finally did ask him again he snapped his fingers. "Yes I know a Toromaki, he was one of my partners for a class project way back when. I still share that classroom with him if you want me to take you to see him."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 9:17 pm

When the girl picked him up, Alabaster tried to break away from her grip, exclaiming "Unhand me! Unhand me I say!". When she let go of him Alabaster let out a deep breath of relief, and then instantly took a couple of sanitizing wipes out of his satchel, using them to clean his hands, it wasn't that he thought the girl was dirty, but he was a germaphobe, meaning he's sanitized his hands after touching anything. He watched as the two continued to talk, [¡]Well....I never! No, I shouldn't let something like this anger me...Though it irks me so....[/i], he thought, he sighed and looked at at the academy doors, he decided to wait for the young man to finish his conversation with the girl meister so he could ask a few questions himself.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 12:11 am

"Yes, please. Take me to him if you can." Rin clasped her hands together in a pleading sort of way, and gazed at Yemi with determination. "I need to see him right away, please." Her eyes grew wide and she looked as though no force on this earth could dissuade her from her goal.
Back to top Go down

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 8:58 am

"Yes of course." Said Yemi as he immediately began jogging to class. He stopped about three steps down however, remembering how he had noticed the boy clearly waiting for something. Otherwise he simply would have just walked away once Rin was done harassing him. "Oh hey, did you want to ask me something first? I think this could wait sixty more seconds."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 11:05 am

Alabaster looked towards the young man "Indeed, I was wondering if there was a freshman orientation in this academy, it would prove most useful in the long run if there was such a thing, also..." The blue haired meister pulled out a slip of paper that had a room number on it "Would you be so kind as to point me in the general direction of this classroom?"
Back to top Go down

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 5:09 pm

"Yeah that's no problem at al-" Yemi realised somthing that made him stop dead in his tracks. "Oh I'm really sorry Rin, Ace has been missing for two months now. No one knows where he is."

ooc: Broke posting order to be factually correct, continue Ace.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 5:45 pm

Rin thought on that for a moment, trying to understand what exactly that meant. "Wait, you can't be serious! You mean he's just gone? You guys are some sort of soldiers or something right? Could he have been taken by an enemy?" [Clearly a sheltered girl] All of her hope seemed to fade, and she clasped her hands behind her. "Ace.... you're supposed to come see your family...."
Back to top Go down

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 5:49 pm

"We don't have a certain enemy per say, and more like warriors than that. I am very sorry your brother is gone but that's all I know. I don't know if he disapeared when he was on a mission or anything really. I just remember my teacher telling me about if I ever saw him again then I should report it to the academy. My deepest condolences, I know how important family is."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 6:09 pm

Alabaster stood there, still holding the price of paper up, slightly irritated but knew he shouldn't get mad during such a sentimental moment, though, it still annoyed him that the boy suddenly changed subjects. When the male meister said that the academy didn't really have enemies Alabaster had to try his hardest not to scoff before he commented "There are witches...".
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 6:52 pm

Rin, fighting back the urge to shout in frustration, perked up her head in confusion. She directed her attention to the child. "Witches? You mean like the ones that cast spells and steal children?" The meister wasn't sure what to think of this, but did recall her parents talking about witches once before. "So, you mean to tell me... that my cousin was probably taken by one of these witch things?"
Back to top Go down

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 7:07 pm

"Umm... Not really. For as much as we fight the evils of witches, direct encounters with them are very rare. Just about as rare as how many death scythes you can count who have graduated here. Primarily, 99% of out efforts are focused on combating Kishen and those who are in danger of becoming one. If you want the hard truth, he very well may have died fighting one of these Kishin eggs and we simply have not been able to turn up a body. But anyone who goes to this academy is strong, strong in the real way. He could very well still be alive and if that's the case, we'll find him. Don't worry."

He turned to the boy. "Sorry mate, I hope you can understand it will just be a moment before I can show you your room placement."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 10:16 pm

Alabaster didn't keep back his scoff when the man said that it being a witch was unlikely "Though students from the academy may encounter them rarely, it doesn't keep them from slithering behind their backs and do their dirty work in secret, so just because you don't see it, it could be going on constantly, and besides, in situations like this you must take extra precautions to include every possible situation to make sure that no stone is unturned!" The blue eyed boy said in determination.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 10:46 pm

"No, don't say that!" Rin covered her mouth with a hand and did her best to stay calm. "Wh-what if he's just.... taking a break or something? Kids ditch school or drop out sometimes, right? Maybe he was just dumb and couldn't handle it!" She pleaded with reason, trying to find another answer. One that she liked more than the obvious ones in front of her.
Back to top Go down

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 10:52 pm

"Well yeah but, he has been gone for months. Wouldn't he have gone home if he was alright? If he turns up, no. When he turns up I'm willing to bet it's something a bit more serious then that he just could not take the pressure." He looked to the boy to back him up on his argument.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 11:22 pm

Alabaster saw the girl's distress and sighed, he knew how loosing loved ones felt. "YES, sorry miss, but it could possiblybe anything, ranging from dropping out to a witch kkidnapping him for experiments, but despite this you must not loose hope, be strong for your brother, who knows, he may be around the academy, maybe he decided to catch back up on classes to better himself.." The boy looked down and pulled something out of his satchel, "Here, he'll make you feel better"

"meow" said the grey and white cat in the boy's hands

"His name is Percy" the boy said as he handed her the small cat "He's my therapy cat"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 7:40 pm

Rin squeaked again, much in the same way as she did when she first saw Alabaster. She hurriedly found her way to the boy and lifted up the cat, staring at it starry eyed. "Percy!" Immediately she brought the cat to her face and cuddled against his soft fur. "Yes, you're right! I'm just stressing over nothing. I'm sure he'll turn up sooner or later, right? I'll just focus on finding myself a weapon for now."
Back to top Go down

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 8:21 pm

Man I hate being Bipolar! It's awesome! Thought Yemi briefly before he shook away the thought. It was very kind of the young boy to give Rin a cat, even for just a little while. Percy reminded him of a cat he had of his own back at home. "I'm sure you'l have no problem with it Rin, you're very attractive." He then turned to the boy, squatting down a bit to be more at eye level. "Can I see that room number again? I'll have no problem pointing you to your placement."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 8:45 pm

Alabaster was glad to see the girl's confidence came back,I hope she'll be as strong if something really did happen to her brother.... The cat was snuggling and purring as Rin cuddled him while Alabaster showed the older boy the number again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

That's a Wrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap   That's a Wrap I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's a Wrap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: