Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ikaru Tagani

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ikaru Tagani  Empty
PostSubject: Ikaru Tagani    Ikaru Tagani  I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 3:02 am

Tagani, Ikaru

Gender/Sex: Male

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Heterosexual

Appearance: Ikaru now stands at a height of 6’1 and wears a black beanie on his head with the Death skull on the front. He has shaggy black hair that goes down to just above his neck and his hair slightly pokes out from the back of his beanie. Having practiced hand to hand combat for so long, he managed to gain a decent amount of muscle despite having a lanky build. Ikaru usually wears a black leather jacket, dark blue jeans and black sneakers with a different color shirt each day. Accessories he wear are a necklace with a metal casing attached, hidden under his shirt.

Personality: Ikaru is usually a laid back person, as long as he isn’t fighting or in the middle of a mission. Although relaxed, he isn’t outgoing and prefers to spend his time training or going on leisurely strolls throughout the city. However, if he meets someone while doing these things, he won’t say no to a friendly conversation as long as he doesn’t have to initiate it. Now, when he’s in the middle of real combat he becomes deadly serious, not wanting to fool around as others might and wants a fight to be over as soon as possible instead of drawing it out, unless it would help him win the fight.

History: Ikaru had always been good at all forms at Martial Arts. He had started practicing Karate at the age of eight, and was a natural. Within a few years, at the age of twelve, he started practicing Judo and Taekwondo.  By the time he was fourteen, he was the highest belt in all three which was a true accomplishment. Of course, there were others who wanted to challenge him. Those who did were easily defeated by him because of his superior skills. But, there was someone who could. He grew confident in his skills and started fighting others that wielded weapons. He beat most of his opponents, but there was one his age that beat him. After he recovered he demanded a rematch, and was defeated again. He asked his opponent, who wielded a sword, where he learned those skills. He told Ikaru that he studied at the DWMA and honed his skills there. Ikaru then trained with a sword, which was awkward in his hand at first, but he quickly grew accustomed to the weapon. When he turned fifteen, he left his home to go to the DWMA and study as a Meister. Once he arrived, he quickly made friends, including one that would become his weapon. They were an inseparable pair that would do everything together. However, about a month later, he met a girl who he soon fell for and they began dating. He ended up spending more time with her, and less time with his best friend. About a year passed and his girlfriend and her friend were out shopping when a powerful kishin killed his girlfriend and kidnapped her friend. When Ikaru found out, he entered a deep depression which no one had been able to get him out of it seemed. Later he had found out that his weapon had tried to go a mission and failed, never having been seen again. Ikaru then asked for a transfer to the Japanese branch of the DWMA, so he could leave all the bad memories behind and be back in his native country. After a year of an uneventful stay in Japan, he decided he was ready to go back, thinking that surely enough had changed.

Miscellaneous: Ikaru is a skilled fighter, having trained since he was eight.

Ikaru has shown he can resonate with few weapons.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, for overwhelming power and madness awaits."
[/center]

Last edited by Phoenix on June 19th 2015, 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Ikaru Tagani  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikaru Tagani    Ikaru Tagani  I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 1:32 am

Ikaru Tagani  Fuckin15
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Ikaru Tagani  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikaru Tagani    Ikaru Tagani  I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2016, 1:09 pm

Ikaru Tagani  SuBGn35

Phoenix, just to clarify, is this character sheet being dropped? If so, please delete it or let us know.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Ikaru Tagani  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikaru Tagani    Ikaru Tagani  I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2016, 8:35 am

Ikaru Tagani  SuBGn35

Phoenix,

I moved the older sheet to the dropped section, but seeing as your signature only has a single character listed, now, I'd like to know if you're keeping him, at all. Regardless, he is in full compliance with the current rules.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag (Dropped) to the CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ikaru Tagani  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikaru Tagani    Ikaru Tagani  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ikaru Tagani
Page 1 of 1