Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crown Kennedy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Crown Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Crown Kennedy   Crown Kennedy I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 10:22 pm

Crown Kennedy Tumblr_mav3ezUJNJ1rhpe07o1_500

Kennedy, Crown

Gender/Sex: Male

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight

Appearance: Crown is a rather average individual. He is 5'6 tall and weighs roughly 150 pounds. He is lithe  has fairly long hair going down to his eye brows. It's very well-kept combed down quite often. His eyes are a piercing icy-blue, the same kind of blue that you would see in a painting of a very snowy city. He often wears a black suit with a white dress shirt and black tie. He also wears a pair of black loafers and normally a pair of black framed glasses.

Personality: Crown is very by the book about everything. He does not like to break the rules and will always push following the rules over any other action. That being said, he will follow his friends into their mischievous acts, if only to say “I told you so” when their plans blow up in their face. He is a slight know-it-all and can be very up-tight. Despite this realist attitude, he is very much an optimist and likes to think positively. Normally he will be very mature for his age, more so than other kids that are the same age as him.

History: Crown is a legacy meister. He was born to two meister parents, who both trained and met at the DWMA. He had been around it all of his life, and with both of his parents pushing for him to join, he knew that one day he would become a student at the DWMA. He trained in fencing, using a rapier as his main weapon. The blade being very light and easy to handle made it even better for his small frame to use. He wasn't exactly what some might call a natural, but given time and proper training he soon became rather skilled with the weapon. He practiced against several others and even participated in tournaments, although he has only ever won once.
Throughout his life, he has been rather good at schoolwork and problem-solving. He is a great thinker and is able to use combine pieces of information he has learned in one way and apply it to other aspects of life. He often used some of the practices from fencing as a way keep working in school. The discipline that he learned in fencing certainly helped him with studying, and his learning to pay attention in school helped him with fencing. Being able to watch the enemy, and learn what they do when they attack, then using quick reflexes to come up with a counter. This was his main strategy in fencing. While participating in his last tournament he used these skills to in combat to learn when to parry and thrust. It was through these factors that helped him win the tournament. Although he wanted to participate in more tournaments, he knew that he was growing a bit older than some of the other kids, so shortly after he turned 15, he moved to Death city to become a student of the DWMA.

Miscellaneous: Crown is a skilled fencer, fighting primarily with a rapier.

Crown is a very smart and synergistic thinker, able to take things he's learned in one way and apply to other ways.

Crown is very intelligent and resourceful.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await.”
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Crown Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crown Kennedy   Crown Kennedy I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 11:05 pm

Crown Kennedy Fuckin13
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Crown Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crown Kennedy   Crown Kennedy I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2016, 1:25 pm

Crown Kennedy SuBGn35

Neo, as of 3/17/2016, he is completely in compliance with the current rules!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crown Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crown Kennedy   Crown Kennedy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crown Kennedy
Page 1 of 1