Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is it a melon, or a cat? (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Is it a melon, or a cat? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Is it a melon, or a cat? (open)   Is it a melon, or a cat? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 8:42 am

It was lying in the back alley. Silently. In the streets Meloncat could see people passing by. And then a little girl passed by, who curiously looked into the alley and saw the bright green melon lying there. She picked it up having a better look on it.
"Who would put a melon here?"
She asked nobody in particular.
"Mew."
Surprised by the sound, the girl looked around for a cat. But couldn't find any nearby.
"Kitty? Where are you?"
She asked.
"Mew!"
She noticed the noise actually came from close to the melon. So she moved the melon away from her face. No kitty behind the melon... Confused she looked at the melon. Noticing black things. She touched them feeling fluffy fur and they started to wiggle.
"Whoaaaa..."
The child said. And she turned the melon around until she finally found the cat face. It mewed happily.
"Are you a melon kitty?"
"Mew."
The girl giggled.
"I will take you home and you will be my pet!"
"Mew!"
The girl started running home, with the cat lifted above her head giggling.

When she finally reached home she had to tell mommy right away.
"Mommy! Mommy! Look what I found!"
"Where did you get that?"
"I found it in the alley! Isn't it cute?"
"... I am not sure how you can find a melon cute. And you shouldn't pick food from the floor."
"No look! It's a cat!"
"Ooooh... I see now. You did a good job gluing all those cat features on the melon."
"It's not fake! It's real!"
The mother laughed.
"Oh yes sure, it is real."
"Mew!"
And then an awkward silence.
"... It... is... actually alive..."
"Yeah! This is gonna be my pet!"
"Lily, dear. That seems like a bad idea. You never know what kind of tricks that thing might have."
"But moooom."
"No buts. We'll put it right back where you found it."

Together mother and daughter had brought back meloncat to the alley they had found it. But Lily didn't leave it without it at least having a home made out of a box. Before Lily said good bye she whispered to the little melon cat.
"I will come back everyday to play with you, okay kitty?"
"Mew!"
The cat answered happily. After that, the little girl left with her mother. Leaving Meloncat staring from out the alley again at the streets.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Is it a melon, or a cat? (open)   Is it a melon, or a cat? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 4:04 pm

Mara walked around the city streets, wrapping her arms around her body to hug herself. It had been a few days now since she swapped bodies with Misery and a bit of her just so happened to follow her. She felt the new blood coursing through her veins, the power it held was overwhelming her thoughts, slowly driving her to madness. She hadn't completely mastered it yet and she couldn't help herself from eating some of the candy rain a few days ago. She was suffering madness infused hallucinations for a while but they slowly melted away.

She walked into an alleyway, where she could've sworn she heard a cat... Mewing? She simply shrugged it off and sat down next to a few boxes that were arranged in a odd manner. When she casted her gaze upon the boxes though, she would see a nice and delicious looking Melon. "Ooo...", she cooed before immediately picking it up with her hands. Without so much as a second thought, she shoved the Meloncat into her mouth and chewed it for a bit before finally swallowing it whole.

((OOC: Just had to, I wanted to see where this could go.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it a melon, or a cat? (open)   Is it a melon, or a cat? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 4:59 pm

Meloncat had noticed a woman walking into the alley. Trying to get her attention it started mewing again. The woman hadn't still noticed the thing. And when she finally looked it's way she started eating the cat. Which wildly flailed its little paws to fend off mewing loudly. But silly little Meloncat. It's arms were too short to be of any use. It got shoved into the mouth and after some chewing it was swallowed whole. With that the catsouls found a new body to control for now. And now meloncat could see from the perspective of this woman. She had a lot of mad thoughts in her mind.
"Mew?"
It looked around a little confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it a melon, or a cat? (open)   Is it a melon, or a cat? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 8:59 pm

Zerath walked down the street, leaving yet another household filled with screaming and candy. Seeing his sister had been causing a lot of chaos, he figured he would have to one-up her, it would only be right considering the fact she kept belittled him by calling him "little brother". Oh how that irritated him, the only way he was able to cheer himself up was by shooting a random man in the leg with a barbed arrow and watching him wail in pain as he bled out and tried to drag himself to a place to help, which had shortly gotten him giddy. But still, he had a lot of work to do. He was going to yet the next house when he saw someone down an alleyway, looking at them and quickly assuming they were lost or a prostitute. He walked up to them with a small smile on his face and he looked up to them, putting his hands behind his back. "Hello! What are you doing here Miss?" He asked, with a false pretense of curiosity and innocence in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Is it a melon, or a cat? (open)   Is it a melon, or a cat? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 12:15 am

((OOC: I think I'll let Meloncat use Mara's body interact with Zerath.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it a melon, or a cat? (open)   Is it a melon, or a cat? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 5:29 am

Meloncat turned it's head to see where the noise came from and saw a boy with red hair. It tilted the head in a manner of question.
"Mew?"
Then suddenly it's head turned straight again. As the realization hit it that it could move.
"Mew mew!"
It shouted happily. Starting to jump up and down. Moving felt amazing. It was better than being carried around all the time.

((OOC: Maybe Mara feels like she's now in a land with 9 cats in the process in her soul chamber or something. XD))
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Is it a melon, or a cat? (open)   Is it a melon, or a cat? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 5:43 am

((OOC: Yeah, the cats are probably playing with Kid Mara in her soul room. X3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it a melon, or a cat? (open)   Is it a melon, or a cat? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 5:15 pm

Zerath's grin faltered a bit when he realized that this person was apparently batshit crazy like him. On one hand, it was a good thing because more insanity=more chaos=more misery, on the other hand, it would be harder to make this person in particular miserable, and that was just no fun AT ALL. He waited for a few seconds before he suddenly lifted up a piece of chocolate and offered it to the cat-woman. "Wow you seem happy! Want some of this? It's really good." He said cheerfully and with a innocent grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it a melon, or a cat? (open)   Is it a melon, or a cat? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2015, 6:01 pm

Meloncat just stared at it. No idea what to do with the weird brown thing in his hands was or what to do with it. Meloncat was by nature a melon after all. It's new body wasn't hungry either assuming the vessel had just swallowed a WHOLE melon, so it really hadn't the appetite to figure out if it was edible. After long staring she looked at the boy with a tilted head questioning what to do with the strange object.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it a melon, or a cat? (open)   Is it a melon, or a cat? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2015, 6:53 pm

Zerath stood there awkwardly for a few more seconds before frowning. So apparently, not only was this person dumb, they also apparently didn't understand English. He honestly wasn't sure what to do now, as his usual methods wouldn't work on her. He guessed he could try to whisper into her ear but he didn't feel like he could get her the lean down for him to do that. He decided that going with the brutish way would have to suffice. He quickly walked around her and leaped up on her back, trying to hold on and not fall off, man he really needed to get lessons from his sister on how to ride humans better...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it a melon, or a cat? (open)   Is it a melon, or a cat? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2015, 7:35 pm

The sudden weight toppled the woman over as meloncat was not used to carrying anyone on it's back. It had loudly mewed in surprise when the boy had jumped on it's back. Falling backwards on the floor. And started flailing arms and legs upwards as if unable to stand up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it a melon, or a cat? (open)   Is it a melon, or a cat? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2015, 7:41 pm

Zerath has the air blasted out of his lungs when she landed on him, leaving him breathless for a moment before he shook it off and leaned down by their ear. He seemed to whisper into her ear but what she heard was nothing discernible, as it sounded like what terror itself would sound like. HE did this for a moment before pulling back and smiling. Not only would they start to feel immediately miserable, but they would also start to feel the effects of his candy, which would make this all the more fun for him.

(Candy effects here: https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t4326-zerath-the-sour-clown-ready)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it a melon, or a cat? (open)   Is it a melon, or a cat? (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 6:21 am

The eyes of the girl had widened. Whatever meloncat saw terrified it. All that could be seen was a woman curling up in a tiny ball. After all, Meloncat couldn't ever really run away or anything so all it could really do is sit there and be terrified, making no noises at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it a melon, or a cat? (open)   Is it a melon, or a cat? (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it a melon, or a cat? (open)
Page 1 of 1