Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 6:05 pm

Justice began easing xir energy over to the weapon, hoping to begin the ping-ponging process of resonance as xe fought to maintain stealth and safety while still striving for a better look at the obvious danger.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 6:49 pm

Claire let out an audible sigh of what almost seemed to be pleasure as her blade began to glow a pale white-pink and elongated. Behind the rigid metallic wings of her weapon form an ethereal pair sprouted, fluttering softly and offering Justice a small boost in speed.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2015, 1:13 pm

Justice felt metal engulf her feet, though she thought little of it as she worked to move, taking the speed in stride, eyes focused, lending her abilities to her partner as well. "How many, do you think?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2015, 1:33 pm

"Five at least..." Claire mumbled, sitting cross-legged in the reflection on her weapon-self. As they approached, the largest of the kishin snarled as if sensing them, sending the smaller kishin out first.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2015, 1:34 pm

Justice adjusted xir grip on the weapon, holding Claire in front of xir with the sickle facing out. Ready?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2015, 1:37 pm

Go. Was her response, pressing more power into the speed that she gave Justice, trusting on the meister's abilities.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2015, 1:39 pm

As you wish. Without another word, the meister took off, readily spinning the weapon to start up her momentum, slicing at the first egg to come their way. The speed was unreasonable but still, somehow, manageable, as xe ducked under the creature's limbs in an attempt to knock one of them off.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2015, 1:40 pm

Once the battle itself had begun, Claire pulled energy from the speed and reinforced the cutting power of the blade, taking a more passive, managerial role through the whole thing. An Egg came up behind her, and Claire telepathically conveyed. 6:30, incoming.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2015, 1:47 pm

Justice nodded, whirling around and hooking the egg behind the legs, tugging forward with the sickle blade slicing through sinews, bones, and muscles, effectively destroying knee cap and leg alike.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2015, 1:53 pm

Jump. Claire said, moving soul energy to give Justice the power needed to do so.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2015, 1:55 pm

The meister obeyed with ease, senses keenly aware of those around them, realizing they had already at least wounded two of the five eggs in the area.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2015, 1:59 pm

Kill the leader. Claire suggested, directing Justice's attention towards the large, beast-like Kishin Egg inside the pavilion, roaring and obviously commanding the others.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2015, 2:02 pm

Right. How Claire expected to do this, Justice was not entirely aware, but it was, tactically, a logical choice; the others would likely scatter without direction, becoming less of a threat, if only for the time being. Bearing this in mind, xe took off forward, holding Claire behind xir and letting the wings help to propel them. Dodging wouldn't be too terribly much of an issue, as xe could see an attack coming easily and what xe didn't notice, Claire surely would.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2015, 2:56 pm

Get me behind him, and kick off. Bisect him. Claire said, her entire form glowing lightly with the power and strength of their resonance.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 10:11 pm

As you command. The meister thought in turn, dodging and weaving through kishin eggs, slicing when opportunities presented themselves. It seemed as though more were crawling out of the theoretical wood work, approaching desperately and careening on the edges of even what limited sanity they clearly already maintained. Still, Justice fought, taunting on one end of the more powerful Egg's vision, tossing Claire behind and around him. Xe summoned the strength of xir soul, maintaining the edges of their resonance through the same tactics used for chains, holding his attention as xe waited for Claire to get in a good enough position that xe could join.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 10:15 pm

Claire took a deep, unneeded breath, the power in the blade suddenly flaring to drastic proportions. Now! She said, increasing the resonance pace so that their first tier resonance was as powerful as it could be.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 10:20 pm

Justice nodded, diving down and beneath the Egg, sliding with one leg and one arm to the ground. Xe took Claire into xir hand once more, spinning the weapon to gain momentum rapidly before slicing down hard, channeling as much power as seemed reasonably possible and safe for the moment.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 10:33 pm

Claire felt a rush of power as her blade neatly cutting him in twain. His body shook and then imploded, leaving behind a ghastly red soul that glowed every so softly in the night. The rest of the kishin cried out, and then started to run, fleeing back towards the woods.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 6:38 am

Justice stood still, loosening xir grip so that xir partner could transform, should she feel like it. "Do you want to pursue, or have a... bit of a snack, I suppose?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 6:28 pm

"We should hunt the rest." Claire said, even as her hand snaked out of the blade and grasped one of the souls, her head and torso following. She opened her mouth and carefully ate it, swallowing it after a few moments.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 6:11 pm

"Snack first," Justice clarified, holding the weapon careful as it remained half-transformed. "My soul detect is a complicated one, as you may recall."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 6:26 pm

"Alright, well you get to work on tracking them..." Claire said, snatching up another 4 souls into her arms before vanishing, the souls slipping back into her scythe blade with her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 6:32 pm

"That's what, five?" Justice asked, closing xir eyes and hyper-focusing xir awareness of the area.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 6:38 pm

"Five..." Claire confirmed, then fell silent. She knew that Justice would need to concentrate, and her talking wouldn't help with that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 6:48 pm

In moments, Justice seemed to be in a world both apart and one with the one that they both inhabited. Life forces revealed themselves as colors and sounds, reverberating echoes of their lives. To the touch, each showed, individually and vividly, the content, the full expression and truth of their souls. It was an overwhelming sensation, far from safe for the weak of heart, but a realm that the meister wholly reveled in. Stepping forward, the strange little human separated xirself from xir body, leaving it under the watchful power of xir weapon as xe set out in search of those that had fled. Sound would have been the best indicator, from a distance, but as Justice's primary modes of sensing and perceiving the metaphysical were sight and touch, it became a hunt all it's own to track down the eggs individually. Luckily, it was made easier by the paths their spirits left behind, like bloodied footprints on tiled floors, their souls left calling cards everywhere they went, trails that would lead the girls to each individual one.

Pick one. Justice spoke in xir mind to the weapon, still tethered to her through their telepathic link as partners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)   The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lure Awakened (Private, Xald and Lani, Joinable with Permission, T-LG)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next