Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private)   Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 3:35 pm

Ooc: Only the five that volunteered may join for now

Certain individuals had received a very bright and flashy invitation to an extravagant party somewhere in North America, it had promises of food, fun, drinks, and pineapples, which would most likely seem weird to normal people. When those invited came to the party they'd notice the large bowl of punch surrounded by snacks in the middle of the room, however, they wouldn't notice the man watching them from the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private)   Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 4:22 pm

Yume was taking a handful of snacks before standing somewhere where there was space to eat them one by one. She had no idea who in the right mind would invite her to a party since she was not the type to be really talkative or anything slightly entertaining. She decided to go out of politeness, but she still felt out of place. She was wearing a fancy dress. But her coat covered most of it and she really didn't want to take it off, so none of it could be seen.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private)   Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 4:42 pm

August, used to getting these sorts of invitations, made an effort to dress himself for the occasion. Though he still wore a fine winter coat over it all, he had dressed himself in one of his nicer suits, milling around the edge of the party and nursing a glass of punch or whatever it was in one hand, observing the seemingly select group of party-goers.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private)   Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 6:45 pm

((OOC: -Taps Mic- ... This baby on? ... Mmk.))

Zera The Infamous Candy Clown burst through the front door of the house, apparently floating on a pink and blue cotton candy cloud. This cloud however was dripping red Taffy... Taffy similar to Zera's own blood. Above her head floated pink clouds that snowed sugary 7-11 Slurpee snowflakes. She hummed a joyful tune before singing for all to hear, "When you wish upon a star... Allll your dreams maaaay coooooome truuuuue!~ Oooo, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. HAD a very shiny nose!~" Suddenly, the cloud descended to floor and began to morph into a Gingerbread Raptor with a shiny, red, rock candy nose, and sharp deer horns that impaled the clown through the back.

Suddenly, the Raptor screeched and tossed its head up to fling Zera into the air before she landed on the ground with a loud thud. The clown slowly regenerated her wounds and got back up to catch the snowflakes with her tongue. She then began to dance and levitated the Raptor to do five continuous back flips. "I've gooot my teenage dreeeeaaams! Yeah cause some legends are told that they either turn to dust or caaaandy!~", she sang as she moon walked a throughout the house, manifesting lollipops before handing them to every VISIBLE guest in the room.

She then calmed down a bit and created multiple Slurpee Snowmen from the snowflakes she conjured up. They then formed a conga line with Zera's Candy Raptor as the lead. It strongly insisted that everyone joined in my screeching loudly. Zera then giggled at this before grabbing herself a cup of punch and chugging it down.

((OOC: -Drops the mic and leaves-))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private)   Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 7:20 pm

Zerath walked in after Zera, absolutely horrified by her behavior. Did she really have NO subtlety!? He sighed as he watched her antics and stood back for now, examining the guests and picking out what would irritate them, terrify them, and overall what would make them feel horrible. He had only really come to keep an eye on his sister, but he also wanted to have some fun of his own. He did a hand out and grab a chunk of one of Zera's slurpee snowmen though, shortly eating it. Candy was something he couldn't pass up after all.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private)   Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 10:32 pm

August did his best to avoid the strange floating girl, going so far as to move to another room entirely to avoid the conga line that she had made out of her own constructs. The lollipop she'd given him was promptly destroyed as soon as she was out of sight. Of course he wasn't going to eat something given to him by a stranger, but he wasn't going to be rude about it either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private)   Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 6:44 am

Yume looked up from her handful of snacks when the candy clown came in. Not her again. The last time she encountered that clown things had ended up really embarrassing. Of course Zera made another gruesome display. And she looked away as she tried not to flinch when she got impaled. She was a bit in the background and still turned around so she didn't get a lollipop. She was thirsty, but too afraid to go get punch now afraid Zera would spot her and try things once again.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private)   Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 1:51 pm

Ooc: Hopefully Doc will post soon, but I'm gonna go ahead and do this thing

Suddenly the screech of a microphone echoed through the room before suddenly a voice was heard "Is this thing on?..Oh, right it is, hiya folks! Hope you're enjoying the party so far, the candy conjuring girl sure is~ but don't get comfortable yet, there's a bunch of fun activities about to happen, so just have a cup or two of punch and some snacks until the games begin~" the voice announced enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private)   Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 2:47 pm

Chicory had been given an invitation in the mail that was surprisingly in braille. Was this from a teacher or something? Chicory wasn't sure but she didn't want to be rude by not showing up. Besides, maybe her family had sent it to surprise her. Although that was a long shot theory. Chicory wasn't sure what type of party it was... especially since it mentioned pineapples of all things on the invitation. Regardless, she convinced herself to attend but she went in her usual attire. Of course though when she was looking for the building they were hosting the party she got lost and ended up coming in late, a few minutes after Zerath entered the room.

Honestly as soon as she shut the door behind her she suddenly jumped as the microphone came on. She ended up hiding behind a large potted plant by the side of the door before listening to what the host(?) had to say. It just ended up being a basic greeting and invitation for all the guests to enjoy the food and drink. Chicory came out from behind the plant with her hands behind her back she stopped in the middle of the room, tapping her foot lightly and repeatedly to get a good layout of where everyone and everything was.

Although some of the "people" in the conga line were oddly misshapen but Chicory wasn't going to start judging people anytime soon. Chicory had decided at least try and be social. She ended up focusing on the person standing out of the way who was closest to her, which unfortunately was Zerath. She started to walk towards him but at the last second she freaked out and quickly shuffled past Zerath from behind him as to not draw attention and instead found a spot on the wall that she stood in front of. She was close to another person by the wall which happened to be Yume but she didn't really try to talk to her since... well she wasn't really able to start a conversation on her own.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private)   Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 3:17 am

Zera then let out a monstrous burb as she saw the the new girl enter the house to join the party before waving and shouting, "Hiya Neeeeewbie! You but join the awesome conga line!" Zera then proceeded to dance in place for the sudden feeling of sleepiness overtook her. This was strange, she never felt this way in any other party. She would then proceed to yawn before laying down on the floor, manifesting a cotton candy bed to lay upon. As this happened, all of her candy constructs completely melted away. This left a large, rainbow colored puddle of candy on the floor.

((OOC: Sorry for being so short. Kinda suffering writer's block.))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private)   Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 3:16 am

OOC: To keep it organized, the posting order should be Me, Yume, Xal, Velv, Hek, and then Doc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private)   Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 4:52 pm

As quickly as the candy had been conjured in the room it had melted away. The candy clown had fallen to sleep for some reason. Yume decided not to question it as she was weird like that anyway, she took it for granted actually now that she could actually reach the punch without too much trouble. Then Chicory had made her way to Yume.
"Hm? Chicory? You had been invited too?"
She looked at the girl.
"Uh... Are you okay? You seem a bit stressed out. Shall I get you something to drink?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private)   Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 8:35 pm

(( So that means Xaldy is up? :? ))
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private)   Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 8:46 pm

August kept to himself for the next few moments, though once the clown was asleep he found it easier to rejoin the rest of the party in the main room. He never really got around to fully drinking his punch, more sipping it now and then and otherwise sloshing it around in its cup.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private)   Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 5:06 am

((OOC: I choose to be skipped.))
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private)   Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 8:21 pm

Hek's turn!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private)   Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 4:46 pm

Zerath was looking around the party, wondering how he was going to gloriously torture and kill all of these people, when suddenly his sister passed out. He looked at her for a few moments, finding the sudden crash highly uncharacteristic, but how could he know what was going on in his sister's head? He shrugged it off before going over to the punch and getting a cup. After a few moments of drinking it he suddenly felt very drowsy. He went out like his sister and curled up on the floor before starting to snooze away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private)   Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or dare, playing games with a demon? (Private)
Page 1 of 1