Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tanzer, Seth (finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tanzer, Seth (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Tanzer, Seth (finished)   Tanzer, Seth (finished) I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 6:08 pm

Tanzer, Seth (finished) A3la8x
Tanzer, Seth (finished) 1gk6yu
Art by me! (for my use only!)
Name : Tanzer, Seth

Gender/Sex:
Male

Meister: Aurora Boyd

Weapon Form:
Seth transforms into a bladed pike, approximately six feet in length. The blade, about a foot and a half in length, is reenforced steel. It closely resembles a large curved knife, with the exception of a smaller blade extended from the back of it. The blade is sharp on both sides, a cerulean blue trim bordering it. Where the bolster meets the blade is an oriental dragon head extending out of silvery oriental looking clouds/smoke, the blade and more decorative smoke protruding from it's open mouth. Tied around the dragons neck is a deep purple tassel, the same color and texture of Seth's scarf. On the other end of the pole is a silver counter weight. A four pointed stud affixed to a round silver ball.

Love Interest:
Nothing yet....

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic):
Unknown. Seems to be straight.

Appearance:
Standing at 5 feet 5 inches, Seth is rather short. He has a lanky, almost scrawny build that makes him look younger than he really is. Wearing baggy clothes doesn't help his case, Nonetheless, he is usually seen with a black loose fitting zip up vest with a navy kangaroo pocket. Under that he wears a light blue tee along with light gray and blue short capris. He wears blue, navy and white kicks with the tongues of the sneakers stinking out and gray ankle socks. Black studded biker gloves and a large deep purple ragged scarf finish off his look. He will occasionally sport a gray and deep aqua messenger bag, usually for school books. Seth's gray and cerulean blue hair is always slicked up and back into a fake Mohawk, which resembles the blade of the pike, including the blue swirl on either side of his head. A little of his hair is a tad too short to keep back, instead flipping forward and down his neck as stray fly-aways. His eyes are an almost unnaturally bright blue which catches a lot of attention. When outside of school, his casual outfit consists of an oversized gray sweatshirt, ice camo cargo capris and blue flipflops.

Personality:
Seth is what you'd call immature. There is no way he will ever take responsibility for anything. He will try his best to dodge any blame by redirecting it to others, pleading innocent, using a scapegoat or outright dismissing the situation. When all else fails and he is caught, he will usually just get angry and leave claiming that he doesn't need to be harassed for something he didn't do. Another common childish thing he is prone to doing is being passively competitive. When someone he considers a rival is around, he will do just about anything and everything to feel superior to them. Some examples include: walking in front of them to get to class before them; boasting in front of them; pushing them out of conversations/cut them off while they're talking, etc. Often times his rivals don't realize he has anything against them until he calls them out on something or ask why he is acting weirdly. Because of these unfavorable personality traits he can become crabby easily, making interacting with him a hit or miss.

Despite these negative traits, he is very loyal to the people he considers family. If he truly cares for someone, he will do anything to see them happy, proud or satisfied with him. Even if those things go against his personal morals or seem pointless to him, he will carry out their wishes, no questions asked.  This often gets him in trouble, but it does not seem to discourage his drive to please the person he serves. If this person is depressed or crying about something he is helpless to change, he will try and cheer them up; otherwise he becomes distraught. While he usually gets angry if peers insult him, if someone he thinks highly of does the same, he becomes quiet and meek, taking the things they say to heart. This usually follows him becoming depressed, avoiding social situations and talking to others. When he does end up talking, he'll avoid eye contact and speak rather quietly, not wanting to let others know what happened. No matter how much they abuse this quirk of his, he will stay loyal to them and care about them and their opinions of him.

History:
Growing up in a rough neighborhood, Seth believed the only way to get ahead in life was to be a bully. That's how his three older brothers did it, so he had his mind set to succeed like them. After a somewhat abusive relationship as a Witch's weapon, his parents decided the best coarse of action for him was to get him help before it was too late. They introduced him to a Meister and her partner who were in a good place morally. Seeing their strength and generosity inspired him to take a different path in life. The two suggested to his parents to send them to DWMA, and with their help financially Seth enrolled.
Seth hopes to find that one Meister that he can call his own and become one of the best weapons out there, far surpassing his older siblings.

Miscellaneous:
He seems to have an endless appetite. Also has a well loved blue stuffed dragon which he sleeps with at night.

Have You Read the Rules?
Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await.

Last edited by chillchinchilla on July 9th 2015, 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tanzer, Seth (finished)   Tanzer, Seth (finished) I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 7:25 pm

Acceptdificated~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tanzer, Seth (finished)   Tanzer, Seth (finished) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 10:25 am

Yay~ Thankies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanzer, Seth (finished)   Tanzer, Seth (finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanzer, Seth (finished)
Page 1 of 1