Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13) Empty
PostSubject: I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13)   I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2015, 6:10 pm

Robin sat on the chair in his living room. It was fairly spacious, with a high ceiling. The sorcerers feet could not touch the floor from his couch, as a really stupid (and hilarious) television show played in bright colors in front of him he hoped that Yui would be here soon. He had invited her over because he was sick of being alone in his house. It was not scary or anything, the coat rack that looked like a steriotypical grim reaper, the random thuds that came in the middle of the night. He definatly did not have every light in the entire house on....

He heard a creak from upstairs and curled into a ball. Before he realized that this was stupid of him. He had invited Yui over so that she could teach him how to fight. From what he had seen of her so far, she had a lot more experence and training than he did. He wanted to contribute more! Another freak came from upstares and he took a fetal position and rolled on his side. "Please get here soon Yui..." He said, the volume low on the TV as he stared at the electronic clock below it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13)   I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 6:05 am

Yui walked through the streets. The sorcerer had invited her to learn him how to fight. She wasn't even sure if she was the right person to consult on that matter, as she herself relied on raw power mostly from what she knew. However he had insisted, and so she stood here. In front of the door. She pushed the doorbell, hearing the ringing inside the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13)   I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 8:57 am

Robin heard the door bell ring and sprang up to go get it. He floated over to the door, something he only did when he was nervous. When he got there he made himself touch down and checked the peek hole before opening the door. "Oh, hi! Come in!" He said opening the door wide and letting her into the hallway.

ooc: I forget, does he know her name?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13)   I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 11:46 am

OOC: Actually, no that was never mentioned, she does know Robin's name tho.

Yui raised an eyebrow at the remark. Robin did ask her to come around after all, so why would he be surprised to see her at the door? Well, whatever it was nothing too strange, maybe he just had lost track of time or something. She walked in.
"Thank you."
She said to be polite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13)   I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 2:05 pm

Robin walked into the living room after he closed the sore behind her. "Your welcome." He responded. He would walk right up to the couch and start glowing with a golden magical energy. He easily hearted the couch over his head and moved it across the room before setting it down lightly. He would come back and move the table, love seat, and recliner after this. While doing this he would ask. "Are you doing good? Recovered from the last outing I hope. I uhh, still don't have your name."

All that would be left was a rug, Robin would move this revealing a trap door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13)   I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 2:23 pm

"... My name is Yui. And yeah, a week is enough for me to recover."
She watched as Robin moved the furniture around. Probably making space to practice. But her hypothesis was shut down when a trapdoor was revealed under the rug. She was curious what would be down below there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13)   I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 4:09 pm

"I'm glad I can finally know your name Yui. We'll train in the basement. I have a surprise for you, though Alex is going to kick me in the teeth for showing you early it will be fine." With that Robin stopped glowing and hopped down the hole. It went much deeper then any normal basement should have. Easily fifty feet down, it had a latter but was very poorly lit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13)   I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 4:43 pm

Yui hopped down the hole too Sliding along the ladder. Wondering what Robin was talking about. Various ideas went through her mind, but were easily brushed off for being illogical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13)   I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 5:37 pm

When the latter finally ended it would come to a small well lit room. It had one door strait ahead of her and one to her left and right. This place was a flat out armory. On the left side was a great number of fire arms and on the right was a large amount of exotic martial weapons. Plenty of swords, spears, knives, shurukin. There were two tables in the rooms with blanket's covering their contents. Though if closely examined the big table on the right would include several parts for guns sticking out, along with what appeared to be the tale end of one of Alexander's bombs. The one on the right was filled with miscellaneous weapons being sharpened and repaired. It was not covered up.

The other rooms were not lit making it impossible to see into. Ben, who was sitting on the table with the weapons in mid repair tapped his feet together. "Yep, this is the real base all right! Where we conduct all of out operations. What do you think? Pretty cool right!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13)   I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 5:23 pm

Yui looked around. The weapons were all unfamiliar to her. Except the more medieval ones, which she had seen before when humans invaded Lundraga. She felt like she shouldn't be here and not know this place. It also seemed a bit unsafe for actual fighting practice if things got really excited.
"I gotta say it's pretty interesting. Humans made weird weapons ever since they last invaded Lundraga."
She stared at the guns. No idea what they could do and had to resist the urge to deconstruct one and look at every little part of it to see how it looked on the inside and see what it was meant to do.
"I kind of have the feeling that I shouldn't be here though. It feels kind of out of place. Then again, I wasn't that much of a fighter by nature anyway. So I guess the weapons just make me feel uneasy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13)   I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 5:43 pm

"Yeah, the guns? They fire soul wavelength, unlike other guns. I modified them myself, they are magic in nature. Anyhow anyhow, we are not down here to get you armed. You're doing just fine with what you have now. Which is not to say that you can't take anything here jus- Well any way. Here follow me to the room on the left here, I've been making you something for the last few days."

Robin would flip a switch, turning on the lights in the net room over. He would open the door and gesture for her to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13)   I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 5:47 pm

Modified guns... Odd idea, shooting your own soul wavelength at people. Actually it seemed like a rather risky thing to do. But apparently it was more effective than what guns normally shoot. When Robin asked her to follow she turned away from the guns still thinking about how such a thing would work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13)   I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 5:57 pm

ooc: I am going to shamelessly steal the rooms description from another thread of mine.

Robin opened the door and revealed a second room. It was smaller than he armory, about seventy percent it's size. Rather than guns, knives, and swords lining the walls. There were masks, cloaks, jackets, and even scarves. Some had bullet proof fabric, some were damaged and repaired in a number of places. "Whoooole lotta masks. We try to make a lot of this gear our self. You see the stuff me and Alex run around in? Well, your apart of us now. So I wanted to make something for you!" He would produce a small wooden box from under the table and slide it over to the Lundragon.

ooc: Inside is a cloak and a mask, or and alternative. Feel free to describe what it looks like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13)   I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 5:08 pm

Yui looked at the contents of the wooden box. In it was a plain black cloak with a hood to cover her head, and a mask that would cover her entire face with just the eyes out for her to look through. It's design was rather simple for what she was used to. But it was perfect for when she didn't want to be recognized or stand out..
"Thank you, this will be really helpful."
She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13)   I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 6:01 pm

She loves it! Thought Robin. "I'm glad you like it!" He said standing on the tips of his toes. "When you walk out of here it's going to disappear, but that's ok. Just remember the thing about how it appears. Anyhow, the other reason I invited you over! We spar in another room down here, we use it for training and stuff. It's the one on the right. When your ready follow me!"

Robin would lead her to the other room they had downstairs, this one was less impressive than the other two. But perhaps just as important. It was about the size of the sowing room, perhaps ten percent larger. It had a big sparring pad in the middle, along with various work out equipment on the sides. Barbells, giant rubber bands, an uniflated yoga ball. The ceiling was a bit higher than in any of the rooms before. The sorcerer walked over to the north side of the pad and said. "I wanted to spar with you a bit, we could see what we have to teach each other."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13)   I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 3:19 pm

"Right."
Yui nodded and then proceeded to follow Robin. When they entered the room she could definitely see this was a training room. She wasn't sure what he wanted to learn from her still. She wondered if she could go over some basics she learned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13)   I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 4:39 pm

"Just whatever you want to start with is fine." Said Robin. Who shifted on his feet a little bit. He had very little experience with such things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13)   I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 5:24 pm

"Alright then..."
Yui stretched out.
"On a first note. I do not attack usually unless it's necessary. And if I do, I try and be fast as to not let a victim be suffering. Though mostly I take a more evasive fighting style."
She just didn't really know what to do so she just started by explaining things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13)   I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 5:27 pm

"Oh I understand that. I'm hardly looking for fights here, so much as I know I will be in some more in the future and... Right." Said Robin, who stretched his arms and took Yui's words very seriously. The sorcerer cracked his knuckles and a yellow cloak would surround him, it was what he would be fighting in. So he figured he should practice in that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13)   I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 6:34 am

Yui nodded.
"Alright then. I would like to show some dodging moves. So whenever you are ready you attack me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13)   I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 8:43 am

Robin nodded he jogged up to her and took a swing at her head, he was a witch, his body enhanced by magic even without spels granting him greater speed and strength then anyone his age could achieve. He held back this time only to make sure she was ready, throwing it at about three quarters of his potential.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13)   I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-I can fight too! (Private, pg 13)
Page 1 of 1