Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) Empty
PostSubject: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2015, 10:08 pm

Alexander had his jacket full to the brim with explosive boms he had made before hand. He was not going to end up like the people who had decided to take a walk and had been eaten alive by Kishin eggs. He had seen ambush tactics like these before. He bet that a large number of them were hiding out in the tall grass, waiting to attack an unarmed unsuspecting opponent. The grass went up to his waste in this large area. The grass seemed to go on forever. But he knew that dispite it's beauty it held death potentially at every corner.

He had came prepared, he was wearing a bullet proof coat. A mask that protected his entire face, even his pants were designed to be armor like. He was not about to die here. He checked the sword at his hip and the gun on it's other side. He knew he was ready to roll.
Alex:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2015, 10:28 pm

In her hooded cloak Perry arrived on the scene. She had the mission assignment in one hand and in her other hand she had one of her swords. From a distance the meister and the kishin egg would have been able to notice each other in the plain, so Perry watched him as she began getting closer wary of any who would wear such a suspicious looking outfit in public. I was told no one else would be here accept for myself. Identify yourself immediately. Perry dropped her mission briefing and drew her other sword to show that she meant business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2015, 10:37 pm

Alexander raised his hands. "Hey you don't own the place buddy. I'm willing to bet you are with the academy. You know damn well as I do that this grass is probably filled with Kishin eggs. Scratch that, this grass is filled with monsters and we both know it. I'm here for the same reason you are, these things need to die. I've been at this hobby of mine for a while. I'm willing to bet there are over a dozen here...." With his arms raised Perry would easily be able to see that he was armed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2015, 10:50 pm

Perry rolled her eyes a bit from underneath her after the kishin egg finished his piece. Fine, but if you don't get in my way then there is little harm in your presence. With a single motion Perry made two slashes that cleared much of the grass around her. Though his presence may prove to be either hindering or helpful in the mission, Perry was a little bit more comfortable because he was covered up and glad that today she was not the one trying to cover up to make her image match how she felt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2015, 10:58 pm

Perry's second slash got stuck in something. It appeared to be an extra thick vine of a weed that was wrapped the middle of it up tightly. A figure would appear out of the grass. It had a thin body, consisting of a thick ball of weeds and about six blades of grass that perfectly matched those around them. They were as large as limbs. A head would slink out of behind the creature. It had two onyx eyes on the small ball of plant matter, connected to the rest of the body by a thick rope of other blades of grass. It yelled. "SOOOOOOOOOOOULS!" In an inhuman tone. Causing the grass all around them to begin to shift and wane.

Two more would appear around the half circle cut by Perry, surrounding her. Two opponents also revealed themselves to Alex but the way the grass was shifting meant there were many more. "Oh shiiiii-" He said drawing his sword. A black box appeared attached to his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2015, 11:16 pm

Surprised when one of the kishin eggs decided to grab her blade, Perry's eyes widen just a bit before she tilts the sword up and with a quick blast of her wavelength the sword jets forward like an bullet into the creatures head and hopefully causing the creature to fall dead as Perry removed her blade from its skull. One The two that appeared near Perry would have to face the same trick as the hilts of Perry's espada ropera began to glow white. Once she aimed for her targets' skulls her hands would dart forwards at blinding speeds to impale the kishin's skull. Three Perry looked through her peripherals to see how the masked man was faring and was surprised to see a dark figure on his back, but without a moment to breathe she was hesitant to give him her full attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2015, 11:45 pm

Alexander sprung into action. He immediately tossed the black box he was carrying on his back onto the nearest green Kishen. He had to step back to dodge a retaliatory series of swings. One of the tiny blades of grass caught a gap in his protection and a tiny cut appeared on his neck. It was very fine but he immediately started to bleed from the cut drawing attention to the wound. He tisked and surged forward. He jumped up and placed his foot on the main body of the Kishin. Then he placed his right foot on the very black box he had tossed on it. The box stuck firm and exploded in a fire ball consuming all three of them. Alex used the force to propel him upwards. He spun in mid air and lunged down onto the second Kishen. He stabbed the wounded monster in it's body over and over again. It attempted to knock him off with a flair of it's limbs but his armor protected him as with one final stab he penetrated it's very soul and pulled his sword out as the grass went limp and disappeared.

With one motion he shook the soul off and turned to see another Kishin was about to attack him from behind. He sound around and raised his pistol. Many soul wavelength shot's flew out of it suppressing the Kishin back into the grass as he had it set to fully automatic fire. He took about three steps forward with his sword in his sheath. Trying to kill the creature, it was protected by the grass around it however and another Kishin took the opportunity to appear in between him and Perry. It grabbed him from behind, it's many blades of grass creeping around his torso and arms. He yelled out cursing. "You stupid, abhorrent little troll!" He yelled dropping his gun. Another box bomb appeared on his back.

Perry would find that his swift attacks did not kill, however his blows to the head did cause their eyes to go out of their normal place. In two cases the Kishin actually lost eyes, the onyx stones falling to the floor. Another Kishin appeared out of the grass directly next to him swinging it's tiny blades like crazy in a desperate attempt to kill the Meister to consume his sweet, sweet soul. The other Kishin were neigh completely unable to engage him at this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2015, 12:02 am

The blades of Perry's swords began glowing as she shifted her right foot behind her then spun on her left foot slicing through the Kishin eggs' heads. The first blade that approached the kishin egg would pass by it before the either one of them came into the others reach and a few holes would begin forming in line with her swing. Right after the first swing the second would approach the top of the kishin eggs torso, and the second blade began to make contact a burst of light would appear at the end of the first blade and a few holes would appear in the kishin's chest and she would slice into the kishin's side cutting through it while deflecting its body to the side.Four As she was spinning back around to deal with the previous threats the explosions from the masked kishin egg caused her to lose her balance enough where she had to adjust her stabs into slashes at the bases of these two kishin eggs' legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2015, 8:44 am

Alexander detonated the bomb he had on his back, destroying the Kishin egg who had dared to pick him up. There was now a red soul and a burn mark on the ground from were the Kishen had been. Three Kishin darted out of the grass and rushed him. Forming a swarm of death. Alexander stood stock still, the bomb he had just used replaced itself on his back. His hand went to the zipper on his jacket and pulled it down. He waited until they were in just the right position.... And opened his jacket revealing that he had eight more of the boxes prepared for this battle. "Not today...." He said.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!*

Alexander detonated half of his explosives and took out two of his opponents immediately. The other was heavily wounded and already reforming. He needed just a moment to recover from his own soul wavelength blast, so he zipped up his jacket and gathered himself.

The two Kishin egg's shifted their weight onto their other limbs and simply used them instead when their leg's were cut. Suddenly, after the blast... Total silence. The Kishin who remained would drain away into the fields of grass surrounding the two. They were not winning this way, so they had to adapt.

Alexander almost fell down as he turned to look behind him at Perry. "Hey! Are you alright!?" He called out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2015, 9:02 am

How is it that you are alright? Perry thought that was the much more pressing issue since she was sure that the masked man was in the center of the explosion, not caring as much about his condition as she did how he was in that condition. You are quite the unique cookie aren't you? That get up. That box. Those explosions. Though it wasn't obvious any sudden movement from the grass would provoke her to cease conversation and start fighting again, but there was no reason to not pretend to leave spots seemingly open in her defences to bait the kishin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2015, 9:11 am

Another black box would appear in Alex's hands, he would take the one off his back and reload the two so he now had six bombs on them. He was currently standing on a huge blackened part of land with all the vegetation blown away. He felt repetitively safe. "I could say just about the same to you, how do you even use a sword like that?" Alex said, while crouched down and ready for another attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 11:14 am

Hard work and training won't make me explosion proof. Your being quite deflective Red bomber guy. Perry aimed a snarky smile at the Alexander as they waited for the kishin eggs to attack again.you actually aren't half bad at this egg hunting gig. You are actually doing better than me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 12:04 pm

"Well hey I've been at it for quite a while. I've met plenty of academy students in this line of work. The bombs are special, they won't blow me up or what I wear. But you might want to steer clear. Anyone but me will get blown to bits." A bomb would appear on his back. "Now!" He said.

*Camera zoomed out to show grass and hills for miles around.*

"How the hell do we get out of here without getting our souls eaten?" Alex kicked the blackened charred ground he was on. "Do you have soul perception?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 7:27 pm

I can tell that you are quite a valiant man, but that you think you are playing me for a fool is honestly a little annoying. Perry pulled his bangs back so that they were no longer on his face, and in that same motion his hood was pulled down. You probably have already thought about the fact that you could burn the grass down with your bombs, but that your asking me either means that your supply is limited and you don't trust me or you are curious about what all cards I hold in my hand. Perry glanced around a couple more times to make sure none of the kishin eggs were trying an obvious attack at the moment. Regardless of whichever one it is, let us make a quick deal. If you can clear a path with your bombs I will guard you as we continue forth out of this grassy Hell-hole. I have no means of getting out of here any easier way, unless of course you have another proposition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 7:41 pm

"It's not a limited supply per say as much as it is taxing to go about this for a third of a mile eight meters at a time. But yeah, if you can guard me I'll be able to clear is a path out. Oh hey," he reached into his pocket, taking out two tiny black objects. "Wear these earplugs, they will keep your ears from behing damaged from the constant blasts. I'd wear my own pair if it came down to a gun fight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 7:59 pm

I really doubt it is necessary to make the areas of the explosions overlap, unless of course you would feel safer doing that then be my guest. Upon hearing Alexander's offer Perry would sheathe the sword that was closest to Alexander momentarily as to grab the headphones that he had offered up. Thanks, Red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 8:12 pm

"Hehe, not my usual gear. I usually go by black." He gestured with the collar of his dark jacket. "But I don't see this partnership lasting longer than the day so let's get going. Oh, and one minute.ci need to bring back the souls, it's you know standard. What can you bring back from a Kishin hunt to show people that hey, your safe all right? You don't need to worry as much walking around your own damn home. Just give me a minute I have a bag...." He would fish out a small black bag from his jacket and quickly gather the souls. Making another bomb as he went.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 8:32 pm

You seem very at ease, Red. Perry simply watched, swords at his side as Red put the souls in a bag that he had inside of his jacket. If the bomb was big enough for Perry to see then she would take note of it as it formed and wonder why he didn't use it while collecting the souls. In the end though the wait would be negligible when compared to the time it would take to get there. Eight meters isn't that big of a diameter I wonder if he is under selling that ability,Perry thought. Well whenever you're ready Red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 8:45 pm

Alexander finished his job nice and quick. Professional like, the way he always tried to do things. He pulled the string on the sack condensing the souls down until it was a very small pouch that easily fit on his belt. Percy would see a sort of black and red smoke come out of Alexander's finger tips as he made another bomb. It would form into a black box with red highlights, stylish. "All right!" He tossed out the explosive like a Frisbee and took a confident step into the grass. The explosion would be spectacular, the fire would blossom out violently. Spreading briefly and out of the twenty four feet in diameter explosion finally cleared ten meters of field were now available to them in a circle that looked like a piece of art with red graffiti on the black ash. It was the best kind of graffiti, a picture from a genuine artist. He would then look around. See nothing though the smoke coming at him. He would shrug his shoulders and toss the bomb he just made forward like a disk. The fire brushed past him like a warm wind, his soul wavelength incapable of even damaging him no mater how powerfully concentrated.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 12:49 pm

A simple Hmm was all that Perry let out. He was surprised when the twenty-four foot explosion occurred but there was no he was just going to show that. He looked down at the showy graffiti on the ground, and while it was aesthetically pleasing, this was neither the time or place for it. Perry followed behind Red and ensured that his easy way out wasn't about to get killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 1:13 pm

Alex would continue to blow holes in the grass for twenty minutes before the end was in site. They were about thirty five meters away from where the grass ended, breaking off to an area where it was short and dead. Alexander had refilled the bombs in his jacket back up to eight, and had stepped into this blast before the smoke had even finished clearing. Once he was ready to throw another bomb however, he noticed something and stopped dead in his tracks.

Blades of grass as thick as vines bled in from the surrounding planes. As he watched they got closer and closer. It looked like the Kishin were not about to let them go without one last fight...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 1:20 pm

I assumed you assholes were not about to let us off of the hook that easy, Perry said readying both sword to defend Reds back. Hey Red why don't you clear out those kishin in front of you while I protect your back then we switch. One of the kishin eggs would lunge before the rest at Perry and he would split it straight down its middle.[/color][/color]

Last edited by CrowsNest on July 18th 2015, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 1:32 pm

Alexander nodded as he was splattered in green Kishin goop. Then he tossed his bomb into what seemed to be the area where most of the snake like grass was coming from. After the smoke cleared it had proved ineffective at clearing out their enemy's. "Damn things are entrenched!" He called out to Perry. He replaced the bomb he had expended from his back and bent down one one of the blades. It wrapped around his wrist like expected and tried to pull him in. He stood firm and grabbed it with his other arm. Before wrenching out the Kishin and a very large part of the ground it was planted in! The ground flew up into the air and into the blackened ground. Alexander took out his free hand and he drew a soul wavelength pistol. Blasting away at it until the grass around his arm vanished like a black wiltering fog.

The other blades were quickly advancing. By now they would only have a three by three area to even stand in. "Well, any more plans!?" He yelled out to Perry. Making sure she could hear him with the ear plugs in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 1:47 pm

(ooc: I can't figure out what I did wrong with my coding above and I am done messing with it.)
A little bit louder than he normally spoke Perry said, Did you just kill that thing by uprooting it, Perry shot a hole four foot deep into the ground where the kishin she just sliced in half was rooted at hopefully killing the thing for good. I am out of ideas unless you have something up your sleeve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 2:14 pm

"I do." Another bomb appeared on Alexanders back, this one beneath his jacket. He tossed the bullet proof coat off of his body. A tendril of grass wrapped around it and pulled it back into it's origin. He had ten bombs attached to his body. "Get to one of the other safe spot's out of range of these. Probably a couple down. I'll try not to get eaten alive while you do." He said cynically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)   Weed killers. (PG 13, Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weed killers. (PG 13, Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next