Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The battle with the assassin. (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The battle with the assassin. (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The battle with the assassin. (Closed)   The battle with the assassin. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 9:21 pm

Alexander was walking home, it was late at night. But he needed to get some groceries. He was not doing anything nefarious at all. He just had skipped down to the corner shop to get some milk and animal crackers. He brought his gun, just in case. But he did not bring his sword. Since he could hardly shove a short sword down his pants. Still, he was thinking he might patrol a little tonite. He was feeling good had some adrenalin in his system. He was halfway home, on the audit part of the district at night. He was surrounded by, closed cafe's and random shops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle with the assassin. (Closed)   The battle with the assassin. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 9:28 pm

Kenneth was walking down the street, wearing a suit fit for a partner of his standing and carrying a brown paper bag filled with beauty supplies for his mist- partner. She had been running low so he had taken the liberty of going out to get more. He looked coolly ahead and noticed an individual walking down the same street in the opposite direction, on the opposite side of the street. He glanced over at him and assumed he was a gangster, since it seemed he was hiding a firearm in his pants, but he doubted a gangster would mess with him so he didn't pay the Alexander any heed, continuing to make his way home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle with the assassin. (Closed)   The battle with the assassin. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 9:45 pm

Alexander saw the man with the brown paper bag walking down the street. He payed him just a little attention. He did so because the man was dressed up enough to be a lawyer yet he held the cheapest bag he had ever seen. He saw his eyes, good god his eyes. They were eyes that he had seen before, eyes like his own. They were the unmistakable eyes of a killer. He pulled his vision away and walked by him. Almost touching shoulders with the guy. He made it around the corner and made a bomb in his jacket. He put his bag down where he could return to it later and checkled to see where he was going. He was going to follow him and catch him in an even more secluded place. Farther from home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle with the assassin. (Closed)   The battle with the assassin. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 10:22 pm

When Alexander passed him Kenneth kept his ears opened and listened, following the golden rule that states you must always pay attention to the people at your back. He heard him walk off but then the foot-steps stopped, which meant he had stopped somewhere. Kenneth remembered that there was a corner a little-ways back and assumed that the gangster had stopped behind it, staking him out perhaps. Maybe this low-life had more balls then he thought. He continued as he was before, walking as casually as if it was his day off. After a couple more blocks he walked into an alleyway, out of Alexander's view. He started walking through the alley, noting possible escape routes and advantages, and most of all hiding places. He found the perfect place and put the brown paper bag down, moving off to the side quickly and hiding in the shadow of a dumpster. He was silent and practically invisible, being stealthy in a way that only a practiced and experienced assassin could be. He waited for Alexander to appear, getting ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle with the assassin. (Closed)   The battle with the assassin. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 10:40 pm

Alexander very quietly followed the man. He saw him walk casually.... It did not suit him. He was either terrible at having fun, or he was acting. Like it or not a full suit and fun times don't mix. He grew more suspicious. He never followed until his target was around the corner then her crept up very quietly. The city was asleep, but there was still some noise to mask his steps. He listened carefully for foot steps as he stood outside the entrance to the ally....

Nothing, he could not hear any more foot steps.... A number of thoughts passed through his head.... The most likely one being that he was a drug dealer, or at least doing something nefarious. He took out his phone, crouched low and silently snapped a picture with minimal visability around the corner. He looked at it. Plenty of places to bolt.... He was waiting for somthing. He just hoped it was not him. He looked up, he could climb the wall he was next too easily enough. Might make some noise...

You know what, screw that. He made another bomb in his jacket. Alex simply put on his mask, and said. "What's in the bag?" Not showing any of his body.

Last edited by jac600 on July 18th 2015, 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle with the assassin. (Closed)   The battle with the assassin. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 10:45 pm

The bag was in the middle of the alley, all lonely and alone. And it was filled with WONDERFUL beauty products. But its owner wasn't visible anywhere. Kenneth continued to hide, eyes squinted to avoid a gleam shining off of them, he was waiting for the perfect moment to ambush Alexander, and when he did, he would use a ruthless and efficient strike, as always.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle with the assassin. (Closed)   The battle with the assassin. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 10:52 pm

Alexander checked behind his back in a fit of paranoia to make sure that the guy was not sneaking up behind him to stab him in the ass. He peaked his head around the corner, briefly hating the long nose of his mask. He saw the same thing. He made a forth bomb hidden in his jacket. They were getting easy to spot now.

"I'm not stupid, Christ if your picking up your grandma's medication or some crap then just tip it over. Pretending to be a ninja is going to get you shot and trying to sneak up on me is going to meet you with a hell worse then you can possibly imagine." This was one awkward confrontation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle with the assassin. (Closed)   The battle with the assassin. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 11:00 pm

My, so the two-bit scum was being smart and not moving away from the corner, oh well, he could work with that. He pressed himself against the dumpster and prepped his legs, applying pressure to the dumpster until suddenly he shoved it, sending the dumpster rolling quickly at the corner towards Alexander. Right afterwards he darted from his hiding spot and picked up the bag as he ran down the alley, seeming to be only a barely perceptible shadow as he went down the alley. He quickly took a side passage in the alley darting into it. Right when he entered it he saw a window up to his right, and since it was open and dusty he assumed no one lived there. He dashed to his left and ran up the wall to his left for a few steps before he was forced to launch himself off the wall, when he did he tossed the bag up through the window and quickly followed it, diving through the window silently. He took cover against the wall as he waited to see if the man would pursue him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle with the assassin. (Closed)   The battle with the assassin. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 11:16 pm

Alexander heard something big and heavy rolling his way. He took a step back and readied his gun. A dumpster rolled right passed him and he heard frantic foot steps. He turned the corner and saw the man pick up the bag and run for it.

"Nope." Alexander said, raising his gun and firing three shot's at his legs. He had been practicing at the gun range nigh religiously since he had taken up his night time activities. The soul wavelength shot's would pack a wallup. If they hit and his opponent fell down he would keep his weapon trained on him and approach slowly. If not he would chase behind him carefully. He would see the man run to a side corner. Following behind he would just see his feet disappearing into the window.
This guy is good, not as strong as me though.

And with that thought he hurled four bombs, the small black boxes clustered together through the window. He hoped no one lived in that building as it went in right behind the Kishin egg. Each bomb had a range of 7.5 meters outside, Indoors with less places to go four of them would have a MUCH larger blast radius. He replaced one he expended back into his jacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle with the assassin. (Closed)   The battle with the assassin. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 11:33 pm

Kenneth noticed a small pain in his leg and realized he had been shot when he had made a break for it from the gangster. It wasn't too bad, but he definitely couldn't run as fast as before. He sighed when he noticed something be thrown through the window right next to him, so he immediately assumed the worst and grabbed the brown paper bag before tumbling out the window. He landed smoothly justa s the explosives went off and immediately went into action as he kicked out with his injured leg and aimed a sweep at Alexander's right knee before jumping back to avoid any counter attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle with the assassin. (Closed)   The battle with the assassin. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 11:52 pm

How fast was this guy!? The entire window of the building would blow up along with the surrounding wall. He had to side step some debree and the alleyway behind Kenneth closed up tighter than a nuns bible with rubble.

His opponent was already up, he reached inside his coat surprised by his sudden recovery. The fricken incredible man with fire at his back rushed forward and kicked him in the god forsaken leg. He had bent down as to not get knocked off his feet but he felt a very painful bruise. He smiled at the pain, for he had felt worse. Already he felt it draining away as his madness concentrated body already dealt with it. It made is much easier as his opponent jumped back to make distance for him to do a couple back step hops, and toss a bomb right at his own feet so that he would not get so close next time. "WHAT'S IN THE BAAAAAAAAAAAAG!" He yelled out as he thumbed the switch on his pistols safety to full auto and started pumping in a great number of shots aiming for the mans... Everything. But mostly torso. Cops were going to be here damn fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle with the assassin. (Closed)   The battle with the assassin. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 12:02 am

Kenneth ignored the man's shouting and watched as he took out his pistol and aimed it at him. He formulated a small plan though and quickly put it into action, this assassin had fought witches after all, he wouldn't be found without a plan against a lowly Kishin. For surely it must be a kishin if it could spawn bombs whenever it wanted. He dropped the bag and dived low and forward towards Alexander, avoiding the full-auto burst that was aimed mostly at his chest as Kenneth landed in a roll and shot up (Stood up really fast), feeling a pain shoot up in his injured leg from the effort. As he shot up he thrusted his left hand up and moved it to the side to move Alexander's gun and gun arm out to the side while he transformed his right hand into a flamethrower, bringing it up quickly in an attempt to clock the Kishin egg with a heavy uppercut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle with the assassin. (Closed)   The battle with the assassin. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 12:25 am

The man was not moving as fast as he used too. Alex, with his knee feeling only minor pain squatted low and got ready to intercept. He was coming right at him, with all the smoke he wagered that this super well trained man must have simply missed the bomb right in front of his feet.... Perfect.

Just when Kenith dived towards him the bomb went off. Alex was careful to catch him in the rims of it's range in order to prevent him from getting blown to bits. He sprinted in right afterwords. He was going to keep his foe's back to the wall at all cost! People in the movies who walk away from explosions really are not accurate. There is small tissue damage, your hearing gets knocked out unless you wear earplugs. The main point of his attack was to throw him back for his aggressive assault. Making a bomb in his jacket for later he stormed out. He was no sucker when it came to hand to hand combat. He opened with a kick aimed at the stomach, trying to maximize disorientation. He would then wirld his pistol around and aim three swift melee pistol wips for the mans kneck and face. If there was any time left he would back step and try to do some real damage, shooting his leg point black with a more powerful semi automatic shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle with the assassin. (Closed)   The battle with the assassin. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 12:45 am

Kenneth was knocked back by the explosion but managed to land there on his feet. He stood there disoriented for a moment before Alexander kicked him in the stomach, disorienting him further. But that wouldn't be a help to the Kishin Egg, because Kenneth wouldn't be defeated by a simple bomb. He quickly grabbed the leg that kicked him the stomach with his left hand and kept it there as he brought his transformed right hand down onto it with all of his strength, and right afterwards he swung it up to backhand Alexander in the temple, attempting to knock him out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle with the assassin. (Closed)   The battle with the assassin. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 12:52 am

*CRACK!

God damn that hurt! Alex could not tell if his leg was broken or not but he was not going to be putting weight on it any time soon. Suits him for trying to be a kung fu master against an actual trained hand to hand fighter. He tried to detonate the bomb in his jacket immediately but he was dizzy and he just managed to bring his arms up. Negating most of the damage as he fell back. His leg was getting better, slowly. He was on his back facing the man, very closely. Gun in his hand he charged up the most powerful shot he could muster, and aimed a sou wavelength bullet right for his testicles. If he were to dodge away... Well he was in fact right there, so he would move his gun and shoot again. Aiming perhaps elsewhere. He had shot from the floor very fast, aiming to take his opponent from surprise.

"Christ! You have more desire to protect that bag then most people have will to live!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle with the assassin. (Closed)   The battle with the assassin. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 1:06 am

Kenneth sighed as the guy fell back and let his right hand drop, luckily for him it was in a position to take the shot for his crotch. He hissed in pain as his hand returned to a normal state and he gripped it. He was about to throw caution and cook this upstart alive when he heard a siren, which he assumed was police investigating the explosions this idiot was using. He didn't waste time in responding to the thug as he shot forward and ran past the prone Alexander, only pausing for a split second to make a quick kick at their head in stride. He dashed over to the bag and picked it up, slipping around a corner and making his way back home, and he went through the alleys and streets in a way that would make it impossible for a man with a broken leg to follow. He may have an injured hand and leg, and a loud ringing in his ears, but he felt that he came out okay. And in the end he managed to get the bag through unharmed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle with the assassin. (Closed)   The battle with the assassin. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 1:11 am

Several seconds after Alex had been kicked in the head a glowing figure would apear in the sky. He would descend down and touch down right next to him. "You got beat up huh." "Uh huh." "Wanna talk about it." "Uhh huh!" He said shaking his head and holding his leg. "Christ, you start healing a little fact and you think you can go around breaking your leg. Well we aren't going to the hospital. Your sleeping this off at home. You had one job, go to seven eleven and get me some animal crackers. *Sigh. Let's go home buddy." Robin, a much younger boy would easily lift him up on his shoulders and fly away from the scene of the crime just as fire fighters started hozing water at the burning rubble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The battle with the assassin. (Closed)   The battle with the assassin. (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The battle with the assassin. (Closed)
Page 1 of 1