Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The burning apartment (Private PG 13)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The burning apartment (Private PG 13) Empty
PostSubject: The burning apartment (Private PG 13)   The burning apartment (Private PG 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 9:39 pm

Alexander was walking home after he had performed some errands at city hall. He was just getting his passport for in case if he needed to go oversee's. That's when he saw it, the pillar of smoke rising up from the street just in front of him. The Kishin pocketed his book and jogged forward. Adjusting his glasses to make sure of what he was seeing.

As he got closer and closer to it, the Kishin realized that an entire apartment building was on fire. Even now people came walking out with a hacking cough. Covering their faces. The fire department had yet to arrive on the scene. He looked left and right before running forwards. He saw a young man crawling with a whet rag over his face to keep the smoke out of his lungs. He Kishin grabbed him by the arm and used it to hoist him over his back before jogging through a crowd of people to let the boy down. He was not in good shape, his breathing was becoming weaker. He set the boy down on the sidewalk and began checking him for burns and injury. He looked back at the people watching him, swallowed and calmed himself before he yelled. "Doctor! Is there a doctor here!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The burning apartment (Private PG 13)   The burning apartment (Private PG 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 10:39 pm

Is that smoke? She was making her way down the residential district after visiting a local beautician when she saw the plume rising down a street she passed by. She had heard the panic long before she had seen the smoke. As she was expected to Perry started running to the fire in an attempt to get the situation under control. She got in front of the building and one of the residents from across the street was throwing buckets of water at the fire one at a time. You, Perry grabbed the resident by the shoulder, You are going to go inside and wet a bunch of cloths to help people breathe in the smoke then hand out buckets to get those people to help you. Perry ripped of some of the bottom of the cloak she was wearing. "Who are you?" Perry wet the cloth using the resident's bucket then wrung it out. Take cloth, wet cloth, wrap cloth around face. Got it. Perry ran into the fire and unclipped her cloak as she passed a man who was calling for a doctor. For a moment time seemed to slow to a halt she locked eyes with him as if she was about to try and delve into his soul, but then her head snapped back ahead of her and she ran into the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The burning apartment (Private PG 13)   The burning apartment (Private PG 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 10:57 pm

Alexander locked eyes with the woman. He recognized her, immediately. It would only make sense that she would live in death city. That is where they all lived after all. Still, she had not seen his eyes and she had no reason to check his soul. A man would come up to him after she had left shortly after. He would say "Hey I'm a paremedic! The others will be here soon alright? Here, I can take care of him. Get to somewhere safe." Alex nodded and stood up before he felt the boy grab him by the wrist. He looked down and heard the boy speak. "K-Kid. Heard a kid on the third floor... *Cough *Cough *Cough When I tried to *Cough *Shudder Get to him I ended up spending like five minutes too long in there. I know him, he's like... This tall.... He won't last long..." The paramedic shut him up. "We'll get someone up to the third floor to get him out alright? No just stay with me and take deep breaths."

Alex turned to the building and looked up. The fire seemed to be the worst on the third floor. He took several deep breaths, and took off for the building. However, instead of having to fight his way through a crowd like Percy did. He leapt up off the ground, much higher than a normal man could. His hands grasped onto the side of a window and he pulled himself in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The burning apartment (Private PG 13)   The burning apartment (Private PG 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 6:15 pm

The last few residents who ran out of the house would see Perry running up the railing passed them as they came down the stairs. She was making no attempts to be modest as her dress billowed in her wake.Through a hole in the ceiling of the second floor Perry could see how intense the flames on the third floor had become, and she knew that she should obviously go into the area with with the most intense flames. She needed to make sure that this area was safe first though. She started to call out, Anyone still in here? When no one responded she kicked down the only closed door on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The burning apartment (Private PG 13)   The burning apartment (Private PG 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 6:39 pm

Alexander heard someone kick in the door next to the room he was in. There was only one young woman he knew of that had rushed up those stairs. "Just me! I'm fine, checking this room like you!" Alex had covered his mouth with a washcloth he found, checking in the closet he also took a small fire extinguisher. When he was walking out, rag covering his face like a bandana. The Kishin checked the room one more time and did a double take on the bed. He saw sat in the middle of the bed, a cat with a small liter of three kittins. Good god, why can't things ever be simple! The Kishin egg grabbed them all, the mother practically passed out due to the smoke drifting into this room. Then with them wrapped up in his jacket he stepped into the main room, the pne with Perry inside.

He looked down to see that a part of the floor had fell away, the immediate ground in front of Perry had been completely consumed in flames up to her waste. Sticking more than a hand inside would lead to burns. Alex looked her in the eye, then briefly at the area in between them. He closed his eyes for a moment, before he gathered himself and tossed his glasses into the flames, the only reason he needed them was because at night his eyes glowed. The sun was setting outside, and this telltale marker that he was a monster was not as important as being able to see every step he was taking. Holding the bundle close to him, he stepped forward. Fire liking at his ankles. Burning flesh could already be smelled.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The burning apartment (Private PG 13)   The burning apartment (Private PG 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 7:07 pm

In one swift, fluid motion Perry pulled out her to swords and slid her leg back so that she was in a solid stance. Her eyes darted around taking in all of the details around Alex. With a quick flurry of stabs into the smoke and fire, she created many four foot long cylinders with every stab from her weapons that, for a moment, cleared away much of the burning debris in a narrow path in front of Alex that won't last long. Seeing that this flat had been devoid of people Perry headed back to the stairs and ran up to the next floor. Why would he risk burning, for cats? Perry came up to the top floor and was greeted with a blanket of smoke. Actually, when did he pass by me. Perry crouched down low and squinted so she could see a little better through the thick, dense plume. When she decided it would be nigh impossible for her to search well with purely sight she placed two fingers in her mouth and gave a mighty whistle. Anyone up here? Perry yelled out before she released a small cough. Someone responded with a quiet cough of their own echoing from the other side of the hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The burning apartment (Private PG 13)   The burning apartment (Private PG 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 7:15 pm

Alexander rushed through as soon as a space was cleared for him, for just a moment he thought that he had been found out. That she was going to blame him for the fire and cut him to bits. But no, instead she helped him avoid the worst of the flames. He started going down the stairs and the pain of the burns he had fully kicked in halfway down. His leg's buckled and he coughed. Spiraling down the stairs until he landed on the ground with a burst of hacking coughs. He had been sure not to crush his cargo, and the cat's all began to leave. The mother carrying one of them by the back of it's neck. "*Cough *Cough *Cough Your welcome!" He yelled out. Just as the cat was out the door, it turned back and gave him a glare. Cat's are just, the most evil creatures on the planet. HE began crawling back up the stairs, already feeling the burns on his ankles and the many small bruises on his body fade away as his insanity went to work.

He would be half up the flight of stairs leading to the third floor when he would hear. "Anyone up here?" He coughed and yelled. "There's a boy! Youn- *Cough young one!" It would be would to see how hurt he was. He did not care, he was not human. He would heal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The burning apartment (Private PG 13)   The burning apartment (Private PG 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 7:37 pm

Dammit all! When Perry heard Alex say that there was a young boy up here she began to sprint to the other side of the hall. Perry had been weighing the pros and cons of punching holes in the walls to air out the hall, but now she no longer had the time to waste doing that. Getting to the child now took precedence. The thick smoke made it difficult to dodge the fallen debris since she could only see them mere moments before she had to figure out how to avoid them. As she continued to run forwards one foot didn't connect with the ground, she had forgotten that the ceiling of the previous floor had given out right here. Crap, was all that went through her mind as she fell before hitting the opposite side of the hole. She scraped her enhanced blades across the surface of the floor on the other side to pull herself up as her lower half dangled over the edge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The burning apartment (Private PG 13)   The burning apartment (Private PG 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 7:50 pm

Alexander made himself stand up once he heard the young girl's footsteps stop after what sounded like a collapse happened. His feet hit the floor with the wild intensity of a predator as the maternal instincts of a father went off inside him. When he finally came to Perry he saw that she was hanging over the edge of a hole in the ground with one of her swords. For a moment he had to flush the instinct to kill out of his mind, the madness brought on by the chaos around him. He reached down and grabbed her by the arm saying. "I still owe you one you know." Before hoisting her up with all of his strength, which for his size was a surprisingly large amount.

His eyes were beginning to light up like dim bulbs, hard to see around the flames all around them. "Use your soul perception! Where is he?" He yelled out, covering his face with his arm now that his wet mask was removed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The burning apartment (Private PG 13)   The burning apartment (Private PG 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 8:11 pm

The kishin egg could easily lift the meister out of the hole.Thanks. He is -Did he say 'Soul Perception'?, The thought quickly flashes through Perry's mind- down the hall. Listen and you can hear his coughs. As Perry stood to her feet a few gashes that she paid no mind to ripped through flesh and cloth at her waist and thigh. With the back of one of her hands Perry felt for a door knob, it wasn't hot. We are coming, back away from the door, Perry shouted before throwing the door open only to see that the flat was clear with the exception of some wet towels at the entrance and a little bit of smoke that was pouring in from the floor. Smart kid. Perry passed the kitchen and living room quickly, not noticing the slight hissing sound coming from the kitchen as she passed it.[/color][/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The burning apartment (Private PG 13)   The burning apartment (Private PG 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 8:22 pm

Alexander followed behind her, limping due to his injury's. However he was almost entirely better, when he heard a hissing sound coming from the kitchen he entered it to make sure that he had not left the gas on or something. The kid looked clever, but he might not be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The burning apartment (Private PG 13)   The burning apartment (Private PG 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 9:46 pm

Ay! Kid I am getting you out of here. Perry opened the door to see the kid with his leg stuck under his dresser. Something must have shaken the building. Perry went over to the crying, coughing child and moved the dresser off of him. Your gonna be ok now. Perry put him on her back. Meanwhile in the kitchen, some sort of shaking had knocked over the oven causing the exposed gas line to be ripped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The burning apartment (Private PG 13)   The burning apartment (Private PG 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 9:51 pm

Alexander cursed under his breath then ran over to the door, his leg's felt good enough that he could walk. The flesh had returned, ripe and red. He grabbed fistfuls of the towels he had seen at the entrance and ran back. He took a deep breath, then he held his breath, got on his knee's and stuffed the towels into the gas pipe. Trying is best to plug it. "Is he alright! Can he be moved!?" He yelled to Perry in the other room. Assuming she found him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The burning apartment (Private PG 13)   The burning apartment (Private PG 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 11:19 pm

His leg is injured. I don't know the extent of it. Perry made her way out of the room and to the front door where she stopped for a moment to call to Alex, Guy! Perry quickly checked to make sure her swords were there, they had been given to her by a person very dear to her she couldn't let them get destroyed here. The whimpering boy clung tight to Perry's dress, his tears wetting her collar. As Perry was carefully making her way around the hole she began shouting a riddle at Alex, Inside a burning house, this thing is best to make.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The burning apartment (Private PG 13)   The burning apartment (Private PG 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 11:34 pm

Alexander made his way to where Perry was, a black box in his hand. Sirens could be heard outside. He pushed it into her hands and said. "Your safe from the fire here, put this on the window leading to the street and step away. Then call down to the firefighters to send a latter up, you'll be fine alright? And so will he. I need to go, no one can know that I was here tonight." All of Alex's wounds were healed, his face was easy to see. It broke his heart to leave a boy so young like that behind, but he knew Perry could take care of him. He turned to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The burning apartment (Private PG 13)   The burning apartment (Private PG 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 11:45 pm

And best to make it quickly, before the fire is too much to take., Perry called back at Alex after he had handed her the black box. Why does this look so familiar. Perry took the child and the box and as quickly as she could made it down the stairs when she arrived at the front door there was a wall of burning fallen debris. It couldn't be, she thought to herself. She put the box down and backed away eyeing the item with suspicion. She almost looked at the box as if she expected it to attack her. She remembered the child on her back. In a moment of distraction she looked at him and thought,I wish i knew how to comfort you. I'm sure someone out there does though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The burning apartment (Private PG 13)   The burning apartment (Private PG 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 11:52 pm

Perry would find the fires leading to the stairs were too great to continue without maiming herself, the entire floor was about to collapse. This was the area that had the worst of it and basic movement had been cut off. Other area's however, were available.

Alexander was walking out of the alleyway he had jumped too from the building. He straitened his shirt and donned his replacement glasses, with a light cough he looked back and thought I'll wait just a little longer to blow that up, after all. I want to make sure she is not caught in the blast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The burning apartment (Private PG 13)   The burning apartment (Private PG 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 11:56 pm

Perry had managed to get passed the fires the same way she had helped Alex do it before. Her dress had been ruined and was now quite a bit higher, but otherwise her wounds from the fires were negligible. When she arrived at the front door there was a wall of burning fallen debris. It couldn't be, she thought to herself. She put the box down and backed away eyeing the item with suspicion. She almost looked at the box as if she expected it to attack her. She remembered the child on her back. In a moment of distraction she looked at him and thought,I wish i knew how to comfort you. I'm sure someone out there does though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The burning apartment (Private PG 13)   The burning apartment (Private PG 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 12:04 am

Alexnder was practically all the way down the street by now, he had stepped over the yellow tape. The firefighters were trying to get the flames under control to prevent spreading but it looked like the apartments were just about done. Alex was about to blow the box up, he had told her to put it against a wall and blow a hole in it so she could escape after all. He just needed to mentally trigger it, however he looked back to see she was walking out the front door. She had been much more capable then expected. the boy still looked alright as well, thank the lord. He could not have her looking at that box for too long however, so he willed a much smaller pop. It burst like a balloon with a bit of fire, he was not worried about burning her. She was a meister, and she would be fine. With that, he turned around the corner and was gone like a fart in the wind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The burning apartment (Private PG 13)   The burning apartment (Private PG 13) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 12:08 am

Perry saw the bomb explode where she had sat it down. Well played. She looked up and down the street, but there was no kishin egg to be seen among the crowd and the firetrucks.Make haste, Red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The burning apartment (Private PG 13)   The burning apartment (Private PG 13) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The burning apartment (Private PG 13)
Page 1 of 1