Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Summer Skate Sesh.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Summer Skate Sesh.  Empty
PostSubject: Summer Skate Sesh.    Summer Skate Sesh.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 1:53 am

Blakely stood on the hill, gazing up at the tree where Shilo used to stretch every morning. The very place she’d learned to soul resonate, at least somewhat. The grounds were seemingly stale without the red head running around and showing her ins-and-outs she didn’t really know she cared about until Shilo forced her into learning. With a sigh she adjusted her long-board, which was slipping from her left arm. Where was everyone? She crouched on the sidewalk, dragging a finger through the grass and picking a flower, which she tucked behind her ear. Blakely wasn’t one for frivolities, but in that moment, she wanted to feel something feminine. Without Shilo skipping around she wondered how she’d been getting along without her all this time.

Dropping her longboard to the pavement she pushed bare feet against ground and drifted down the hill. Knees bent, her speed increased and she leaned into the wide turns of the pathway, losing herself at just the wrong moment. “Oh, my god.” she muttered dryly, a boy walking in the center of the pathway gave her no time to stop before she skidded off to the side of him, tumbling off her board and landing in the grass--sprawled like a snow angel. Blonde curls feathered against bright summer-green grass and when she lifted her hands above her, she could see blood slipping down her wrists from her palms. “Shit.” she sighed, tipping her head back to look at a familiar face. “Jerk!” she called after Kidd with a huff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Skate Sesh.    Summer Skate Sesh.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 2:36 am

Kidd was going on a walk today. A walk to a place where he'd been taught to Soul Perception by one out of very few people Kidd would consider a mentor. Shilo. Kidd smiled as he thought about that day that she'd taught him one of his most valued and useful techniques that he still used today. I wonder what happened to her.... I haven't heard from her in a minute. Kidd frowned, forgetting about the last time that they'd spoked. How long had it been since he'd last heard from her? Jax didn't say much about her, but that was Jax. And Kidd had too many meet and greets to attend and whatnot. The memory seemed so distant.

Kidd was so immersed in his own thoughts and memories, that he hadn't noticed the girl skating down the same path Kidd was taking until it was too late.

Kidd heard the sound of wheels rolling along the pavement. The sound was coming closer and closer. Kidd looked up to see what was happening. And in that fraction of a second from when he looked up, he also noticed a girl coming at him on a longboard at high speeds. Speeds that Kidd knew would be impossible to slow down in time.

Looks like another day at the office. Kidd grinned to himself, stretching his arms out wide to catch the damsel in distress. Unfortunately, things didn't play out the way the spiky haired Legend had wanted. Instead, the girl had decided to take actions into her own hands and swerve off to the side and save Kidd, something that displeased him.

"What were you thinking?!" Kidd exclaimed, wide eyed. Never in his entire life had someone saved their own life, much less a girl. When the girl looked up and called Kidd a jerk, he noticed something about her. She seemed awfully familiar, like he'd seen her before somewhere. Picking up her longboard, Kidd walked over to her to make sure she was fine, getting over his own little state of shock.

"Are you alright?" Kidd asked the somewhat familiar girl. Kidd noticed something else extremely off about this girl. She wasn't wearing any shoes. First she saves herself, and now she goes skating without shoes? "Umm, I think you dropped this...." Kidd said, staring at her bare feet now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Skate Sesh.    Summer Skate Sesh.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 3:02 am

Blakely blinked up at him, deep golden eyes bemused beneath raised brows. "Chill" she laughed, following his gaze. Was something wrong with her feet? "What are you looking at?" she inquired, swinging herself upright, hair tussled and dotted with leaves and grass. She plucked a few from her curls and sighed at the boy who offered her her longboard, the hot-pink grip tape staring back at her. She held up her bloodied palms.

"You're gonna have to carry that for me." she told him with a chuckle, trying to get to her feet without using her hands to push herself up. Her left ankle chimed with several anklets, clinking against one another. She collected them. One from every country she'd been in. She had 7 so far.  

"I know you..." she mused, lips pursed into a half-hearted kissy-face. "You know Shilo." she stated staring at his face intently now as if it were going to jog her memory. She thought back for a moment, to the day when Shilo was teaching her soul resonance. She bit at her bottom lip. "Oh! Kidd! That's your name." she announced, obviously proud that she'd even managed to recollect someone's name other than her own and Shilo's.  She coughed delicately, her mouth dusty from the fall as she rubbed her cheek against her tanned shoulders which were kissed with freckles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Skate Sesh.    Summer Skate Sesh.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 3:59 am

Kidd stopped staring at the girl's feet, finally taking the moment to get over her little quirk of riding barefooted. What she said next made him jolt back in surprise though, rather exaggerated. "Chill?" Kidd repeated after her, with an eyebrow raised. It wasn't everyday he heard anyone speak the way he probably would, much less a girl.

Kidd began to blush just a bit when asked what he was looking at, but quickly recuperated. He couldn't afford to look bad in front of what was probably a fan. Everyone had to have an equal opinion of him, perfection. Because balance itself, was perfection. "Oh, yeah, of course I'll carry the board for you, I'm courteous, humble, well loved, and gentle. What would you call that? A gentleman?" Kidd said, he could ramble on and on about himself, but he was cut off by what the girl had to say.

After Kidd heard what she said, it confirmed his suspicions. He did indeed see her that day that he was training to with Shilo. He didn't pay all too much attention to her that day though, more concerned in himself and what he had to gain.

Kidd nodded at her with a grin. "Of course you know me, I'm Kidd the Legend." It came to Kidd as a surprise that this girl almost didn't know his name. It would've been disrespectful of her if she had to ask him what his name is. "Yeah, I know Shilo. How do you know her?" Kidd asked the girl, handing her a water bottle that he'd been carrying in his back pocket.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Skate Sesh.    Summer Skate Sesh.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 4:17 am

Blakely wiggled her toes against the grass, head tilted ever so slightly as she watched his gears clicking up there. She wondered if she thought he was cute, or if he was just awkward. "Yeah. Chill. It's no biggy." she repeated, misunderstanding his question for an actual and genuine misunderstanding.

Blakely's cheeks always seemed blushed as she spent the majority of her time outside and skipping classes. She snorted at him as he spoke of himself, exhaling a giggle. "You are full of it." she teased, taking his words as dramatic joke rather than his being cocky and self-servicing.

"Kidd the Legend?" She repeated, cupping a hand over her mouth to stifle a laugh, and forgetting she was bloodied. "Ew gross..." she muttered, taking the sleeve of her shirt and wiping at her mouth. She was a tomboy to say the least. "I need, like, 20 band aids." she joked aloud to herself before looking back up at Kidd.

"I mean... I don't really know you..." she admitted. "But if Shilo liked you, then I guess you can't be so bad." she told him before adding that Shilo was her only friend at the DWMA. She reached for the bottle of water, giving him a traditional Japanese bow in thanks. She took a sip and dumped the rest of the water on her hands, washing away the bloody mess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Skate Sesh.    Summer Skate Sesh.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 8:15 pm

Kidd watched Blakely as she washed the blood from her hands. Kidd felt a bit sorry for the girl and himself. Himself, because it hurt his self esteem that he wasn't able to prevent her from getting harmed. And for her, because, you know, she got hurt. Sometimes pity doesn't need an explanation, it's just a natural reaction for some.

For once in a long time, Kidd dropped his superiority complex and had an actual conversation. "Oh, yeah? You don't know me?" Kidd asked, running his hand through his spiky hair to make sure that it was still holding up well. Perfect, as usual. "Makes sense, I mean, I know I saw you once here hanging with Shilo the same day I was here. We just didn't say anything to each other." He told her. Now that he thought about it, what would this girl be doing with Shilo? It either meant she was a weapon or meister. Not that Shilo couldn't or didn't have any normal human friends, Kidd just assumed.

"So, what's your name?" Kidd said, sticking his hand out for a shake. But Kidd quickly retracted it, remembering Blakely's little accident. "I'm Kidd Götze." He gave a formal introduction this time. It was strange to Kidd. Why wasn't he boasting or retelling her one of his amazing adventures? Maybe The Legend needed sometime to be a bit more meek every once in a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Skate Sesh.    Summer Skate Sesh.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 12:36 am

"Don't look at me like that." She nudged him with her shoulder, scrunching her face up at his obvious pity. "I'm not a princess, I'll be fine." she assured him, dusting her knees off now and shaking her hair out to the side, grass and leaves falling back to their rightful place on the ground.

"Oh, yeah... My name is Blakely. Uhh Blakely Winchester." she told him, smiling at his attempt at a handshake. She wondered if she'd offended him by not knowing his legacy right off the get. Though she'd dare not mention the fact that she didn't really know much about the academy in general. Even after 6 months she managed to keep herself in the dark.

She squinted at him, eyes to his chest. Trying to read souls was her new amusing hobby. Ever since she'd noticed her affinity for it. "So you're a meister then?" she stated, brows raised in curiosity. "Interesting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Skate Sesh.    Summer Skate Sesh.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 9:03 pm

Kidd had blanked out for a moment, losing himself in his moment of silence. There was never a point in history that Kidd actually listened to what someone had to say. "Heh, yeah. You could pass off as one though." Kidd winked at the blonde girl and nudged back at her with his shoulder, teasing her.  Normally, Kidd didn't play the role of the douchebag, but considering how he seemed to be going through changes, he might as well experiment a little. And although he was being sarcastic with Blakely, he did have to admit, she didn't look half bad. Uh-oh. Don't tell the rest of the girls in the world that made him their world.

"Yeah, I am a meister, as the bible tells." Kidd said, confirming to Blakely that he is a meister. "What're you?" He asked the girl, wanting to get to know her better. Before she could reply however, Kidd came to a sudden revelation. "Hey, Blakely...." Kidd said, looking intently at the girl now, "If you know Shilo, do you happen to know where she's been?" Kidd said with a frown on his face now. It's strange that he hadn't heard from her in so long, she was one of the people he contacted nearly everyday. It may have not occurred to Kidd back then who was going on all these crazy adventures and whatnot, but now it seemed that something bad may indeed have happened to Shilo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Skate Sesh.    Summer Skate Sesh.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 10:43 pm

"Oh WOOOWW." she drawled, narrowing her gaze at him. "Are you putting the moves on me right now?' she laughed, stumbling a bit at his nudge. She recovered with slight grace, reaching back to tie her hair up into a messy bun. "You must think you're cute, huh?" she sassed, hand on her hip, knee lax with her casual posture.

"I'm a weapon. Not biblical though. Ew." she replied, rolling her eyes playfully. Her expression fell at his final question. She frowned, sighing heavily and biting at her bottom lip. "I... I don't know. It's weird. Almost like she she's gone. I can usually sense her soul, but I haven't felt anything lately." she admitted, shoulders wilting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Skate Sesh.    Summer Skate Sesh.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 11:56 pm

Kidd nodded as Blakely spoke to him. Sadly, what she said was of no use to him. There were certain times when Kidd would use Soul Perception, and he'd be able to sense everyone perfectly. Jax, Chase, Myra, Callum, Alexander. All those people he'd met. But as of lately, Shilo didn't even show up.

"Do you know where she lives?" Kidd asked Blakely, planning on visiting her home. Hopefully what Kidd feared wasn't true. Maybe Shilo was just out of town, or moved, or his Soul Perception just wasn't functioning correctly. Of course it isn't that.... Kidd thought to himself. In his mind, he honed and perfected the technique, but that still didn't remove the fear and doubt that he felt welling up inside of himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Skate Sesh.    Summer Skate Sesh.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Skate Sesh.
Page 1 of 1