Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slavery is bad (Open, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 4:20 pm

Anna grabbed the knife and took it away from her target. "Not so fast, motherf*cker. We still need a few things from you" Anna said coldly towards her target. "Don't try any tricks.." She added.

"Sorry, Tiger.." Anna said quietly. "Let's take him from here" She said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 5:43 pm

There was a knocking at the door. "Hey are you alright in there!?" Said the night manager. Robin tried to be very, very quiet. A useless effort as the tied up man yelled. "We're alright!" "What was all that noise and yelling?" The angry man outside the door. "I hit my knee on this freaking BRUTAL bedframe." "Well stop yelling about it! So help me I will throw you out of here!" "Got it boss!" Said the man who then took a deep breath and smiled a very uncomfortable smile. "Well? Let's go then!"

Slowly, Robin grabbed him and, after a breif weapon check he hefted him on his back. The magical enchantment taking hold and making him more than strong enough for the job. "Well, grab your stuff and let's get out of here.... What a weirdo....."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 5:56 pm

"No..not a weirdo. He has a special card in his sleeve...he wants something from us..or he is doing this it to save his ass." Anna told Robin with a cold voice.
The ninja quickly packed her things and prepared herself to leave the hotel.
"Let's go..but...I really want to cut his balls off, you know?" She told Robin quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 8:37 pm

Robin had grabbed the man on the balcony and he responded to Anna. "That's.... Worrying.... me...." The boy said feeling VERY, VERY uncomfortable that she as refusing the idea of castration. He offered his free hand to grab and the three of them would lift off the air, flying high into the sky.

They would quickly leave the city, staying low enough to blend in with the massive neon signs every fifteen feet. Soon they would all touch down next to a black car in the middle of the desert. The lights from town just barely visible in the distance.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 9:12 pm

"He deserves it! Every one involved in making people into slaves deserve it" Anna replied with anger, right before they starter the flight. "Alright..I'm sorry.." Anna started to think about her behavior. She was only 14 and already had killed people in brutal and terrifying ways. The girl started to feel bad with it. "I'm sorry again..I just..*Sigh* I would be a perfect kishin egg, I guess.." She said not hiding the feeling of sadness in her voice.

They left the town in a silence. Anna didn't talk, or anything. She was concentrated on her thoughts. But finally, when she could see the lights of the city disappear over the horizon she said to Robin: "I know, it's not the right time, but..You don't think I'm a bad...evil person, right? I-I just want to serve justice.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2015, 12:05 am

"Oh come on Anna I'd never think that, I know you better than to do so. It's just, that sounded a bit.... extreme." Said Ben as he unceremoniously pushed the man down on his belly to the sand road. The back seat on the left opened up, who else but Alexander would open the door. He looked the two of them down first, wanting to make sure that neither of them were hurt. Before he saw the cargo had been delivered mostly intact.

"Great work tonight people! You've brought in Alehandro Rostevez. Registered sex offender and known collaborator with a nice and juicy human trafficking operation in las vegas. He's, yeah he's gunna pay pretty damn badly for all that he's done." The Kishin would place his boot on the mans back letting Robin go. The boy was smiling, Alex ruffled his hair. "I'm proud to see you do this without me kid." He hugged him with one arm. "Well hey, Anna actually caught the guy. I just, helped her with some of his mates." Alex let the boy go and said. "You've proven to be even more capable then I could have expected. We could not have done this without you, and I don't say that just because your this shit head's favorite prey."

"Well the two of you have earned the night! Go stay in Robin's hotel, shouldn't be too hot at all. I could not imagine letting you stay to see this it's.... Things that I wouldn't let anyone see even if I thought they were prepared for it." Those words made Robin think for a moment. Ugg, he imagined Alexander evily snipping a pair of bolt cutters as the white man who has no reason to have such an ethnic name cried out for mercy. He shook his head, he probably did not want to know.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 6:07 am

Anna was trurly happy to finally see Alexander after those two difficult days. The ninja girl smiled and adjusted her mask. She already liked wearing it, even if it was making her look ridiculous.
"Well, sir, without Robin, the operation would end up with a big failure. He's the real MVP of this mission" Anna told the kishin egg with a smile.
She blushed slightly at the compliments she'd earned from them.

The ninja put her hands on her hips. "Oh, I would like to see it. Justice must be served, sir. However, you want us to not see the things that you will do to him, I undestand. Can I ask you a favor? Don't let him feel relief until the last day of his life" She told Alex with a dark voice.
"Oh..There's one thing that..just..I can't forget about it.. I'm still curious why didn't he alarm that guy behind the door, when he had a perfect opportunity?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 12:37 pm

"It's just.... Yeah I'd really like it if I could spare your eyes this. However much you have already seen, the two of you are still young. And uhh, don't worry. He won't live through the night." Robin began preparing to fly the two of them back to the city. But first he said. "Well hey, it was your room right? He would have ended up in prison if he had screamed for help. Some people would rather die I guess."

The boy tossed Alex the four souls of the men. "He had this many friends by the way." He turned to Anna. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 5:44 pm

"Yeah, he was in my room indeed. But who would be more suspicious? An armed girl and a boy with a tail, or a wounded weaponless man?" Anna asked with a smile.
"Well, his friends were...uhm..are...cold.." Anna said to Alex, looking with disgust at the souls.
The ninja looked at Robin. "Oh, yeah.. I'm ready.." She said taking his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 8:31 pm

Alex watched as the two flew away back to the city. Then he nodded before hoisting the man up and taking him to the trunk. Inside the trunk, there were a crapton of guns and explosives, but what he reached for was a medkit. The man he held was confused briefly, before Alex started bandaging and cleaning his wound. "Want me to last longer th-" "Shut up, you are not hear to talk you are here to squeal and die." Ok then, thought the man. Bandaging my leg.

When he was done he knocked on the car three times. The driver, a balding 30 year old man. Walked out with a big bag of something over his shoulder. He began to pitch a tent away from the road, behind a hill where it could not be seen. "We're going to be cutting you open here soon. Or rather, he is. You see I learned of this spectacular way to die on the internet. Basically this man I hired is going to cut off the skin from your torso and tie it over your head in such a way that you slowly suffocate. Now, I also have this gun. If you tell me what I want to know about your employers, we don't even go into the tent. I simply shoot you in the face, right here. And leave you in an unmarked desert grave. I might even dig it deep enough so the cyotee's don't nip at your toes. Who knows?"

"..............." "So we're going to be like that then? Well I don't imagine it will take that long to get up a clean tent and sterilize the three of us. Now take off your coat it's filthy." "Hey no! It's- Cold.... Out here...." The man said. This caused Alex to rip it clean off of him with one jerk. Where a phone hit the ground. "Damn, I never tought that kid how to do a pat down...." Said Alex as he stomped on it.

"When will they be here?" He asked. "Sooner then you th-" "I ASKED WHEN DIRTBAG! AWNSER ME PROPERLY OR I USE MY BOLT CLIPPERS TO BREAK YOUR FINGERS AND FEED THEM TO YOU!" Said Alex who scarfed down all the souls for good measure.

Just when Robin and Anna arived at the hotel, about ten minutes later. Anna got a call from Alex.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2015, 4:27 pm

During the flight with her companion, Anna took off her mask and put it under her kimono. The mission seemed to be over, so soon she would finally change her clothes. But they were still above the desert. "Woah..That was..WAAAYY too easy.." Anna suddenly told Robin. The ninja watched the area, happy to finally end the day. She couldn't wait to return to Death City and to her awesome job at "The Hideout".

The two finally arrived at the hotel in the city. Anna wanted to eat a candy bar, to rise her sugar level, but then...She got a call from Alex. The ninja looked at the screen of her phone "Boss"
"Alex? Surprising.." Anna said. She finally answered the phone and put it to her ear. "Yes, Alex? Did something happen?" She said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2015, 5:33 pm

"Yeah the situation has changed!" Said Alex, holding the phone on his shoulder while he went through all the things in his trunk. The sound of guns being loaded and metal clanking together could be heard. "I need the two of you back here as soon as you can! Be ready for a fight!" Then the Kishin egg hung up.

He yelled up into the steril tent. "Hey! Where did you leave the shovel!?" He yelled out.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2015, 6:33 pm

Anna sighed and put the phone away. "Get ready, Robin..Our mission ain't over yet!"" The ninja told him as she put her mask on again. Anna put more knives into the sheaths attached to her belt. She adjusted her blade and vambraces.
"We can assume, that our target had a tracking device..We didn't find it..It might be our fault. Perhaps, our target had a plan in case of the sudden failure of his "hunt". Be ready for a fight, my friend!" Anna told him. She was ready to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2015, 6:53 pm

Robin tossed on a shirt that did not have any blood on it, summon his cloak and mask, then nodded. "Ok! Let's go! I can make the trip in six minutes! Just, keep your mouth open and your eyes closed. This is gunna make us both sick." The boy would grab her hand and they would take off from the simple hotel.

Alexander was very busy at the moment. He had his trademark bombs of revolution all over his coat, and he was simply burying them as fast as he could. Two shovel fulls of dirt, then he placed the bomb and covered it. He had a shotgun and a big ass light machine gun strapped to his back. However these did not seem to encumber him in the slightest. He was shuffleing around and taking this action at the speed most men could run.

He waved as Robin and Anna flew in. "Hey are you two alr-" "BLEEEEAH!" Said Robin as they practically collapsed on the ground from six meters up. He went rolling away from Anna and he spat up a bit of vomit as soon as he stopped. "Geez you guys got back here fast! They are going to be here any minute. Atleast ten, probably I don't even know! He had a-" Alex had to briefly think of a lie, pretending to catch his breath. But he was not exactly an angel before he became a Kishin so he was quick in coming up with one. "He had this, panic button under his collar. I wouldn't even have seen it if it had not glowed after he pressed it. Come on, I'd recommend you grab at least one gun." He yelled out to Robin as the boy stood up. "I got som-" "Yeah you got some mints in the front seat I got it, I got it. Just need a minute....."

ooc: Anna's probably not doing to good after that flight. Ever been on a plane where the pilot descended too fast and you got so nauseated you just wanted to die? Probably a bit like that with all the pressure, speed, and lights.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2015, 7:12 pm

Anna was on her knees with the tears in her eyes. That one flight made her feel totally sick. Even her great condition wouldn't save her from...the terrible feeling. "Shaddap for a sec..-" Anna told Alex and suddenly turned her back to them and covered her mouth with her hands. She was fighting with her own body. I'm so happy I didn't eat that damn candy bar! She thought.
Anna closed her eyes, letting two small tears leave her eyes. She gulped everything that was close to leaving her throat and groaned loudly.

The ninja barely got up and looked at her boss "I..I know...He had a tracking device, yeah, I'm sure of it...don't lie..my fault..I'm so sorry.." Anna finally told Alex. However, she had to turn away from them and..well.. Almost vomited . Almost..uhm..no..she vomited.. Luckily into a tissue! The ninja buried it under the sand and looked at her the two. "I'm sorry...the flight was...too extreme...Ugh..What's our plan Alex?" She asked with a blush filled with embarrassment.
"Ugh..Just get me some water..If you have water..If not..ugh..." She said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2015, 8:12 pm

"Well here it goes, a simple plan mind you. I've planted bombs all over this place, so when they come in by road, we will be waiting for them on that hill. I'll blow up the biggest car. Then, from our fortified positions. We simply mow them down with automatic weapons. These are humans we are dealing with here. Not Kishin, so they will go down fast. We have two minutes at the most left to get this party underway, so if you need to ralf again do it now. We set up by that tall dune near the city, in cover."

He yelled to the man in the small but tall tent. "If anyone comes up there, kill them!" Robin stumbled over to the car's trunk. Where he took out something along the lines of an M16. He only took the clip already in it since they were all soul powered. He was green and would probably still be recovering on the floor if the situation weren't so dire.

"I get the low position on the right side of the road, you get the high hill on the left. If I need to I will hop out of my position and beat, stab, shoot them to death. By surrounding them we improve our chances." Alex got moving to his part of the road. He called the two of them on conference to have a constant line of communication.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2015, 5:48 pm

Anna nodded at Alex's plan. It was good enough for her. Actually, every Alex's plan sounded good.
The kishin egg was impressing Anna everytime she saw him. It was some kind of a..Well, we can say that she was his biggest fan and was respecting him as much as she could.  

Anna took a small pistol and looked at it. "Soul Wavelenght pistol, huh? I like them...You know..My brother always has one.. Oh, Alex! By the way! Do you need a weapon creator with his own workoshop and also a new member of the free? I'm sure, my brother would help us a lot!" The ninja girl told him.

While Alex seemed to be Anna's most respected person, her brother was on the second place. In the young girl's opinion, he was one of the most inteligent people in the world.

Anna put the gun under her belt, because she still prefered to use her knives. The pistol she would use in case of a dangerous situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2015, 7:19 pm

".... Yes we could most certainly make use of someone like that! Here in a few day's, once we're done with this. Let's make some introductions! But right now, it is time to finish our job."

Alex would set up in the lower position on the opposite side of the hill from the road. Robin was holding the gun that looked to be a little big for him as they got ready on their perch on the hill. "Hey it would be really nice to not have to convert these things over myself! Just thinking of all a master weapon creator could do for us makes me think of how much we could expand our operation. Alex probably thought of it even before I did."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2015, 8:21 pm

Anna smiled and nodded. "Every serious organistation needs a scientist..inventor..whatever. Technology and equipment." The ninja said as she prepared her position. She adjusted her weapons, checked how fast will she be able to pull out the gun.
When she made sure that everything is okay, she looked at Alex. He was too far to start a conversation. She looked at Robin..well.. "Well, The Free will become something more..better..we'll make world a better place..I'm sure...You know..I feel that my dream is coming true thanks to you, Alex and the whole organisation." She told him quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2015, 8:35 pm

ooc: I looked at his app. Having him on would be bad to the bone equipment wise. Particularly the armor, and with two gunsmiths more redic- powerful guns could be created.

"Just wait until you meet the other's.... Oh hey here we go!" Said Robin quietly as he just was able to notice multiple cars driving in with their headlights turned off. Inside, were a number of gangsters and me who had been tasked with ending their lives and securing the kidnapper. Well, they were not going to bring him back, they were going to kill him and let their secrets die. 13 men in four cars, armed with fire arms and other weapons. Slowly advanced on their position.

Alex used the tactic that terrorists over sea's are fond of. He waited until the biggest and juiciest target was over a pair of bombs. A Volkswagen containing five of them. Then, he detonated his bombs. The vehicle exploded, flipped up high into the air and crashed down just behind the vehicle in front of it. The gangsters immediately stopped and got the hell out of their cars.

"SHOOOT!" Yelled Alex as he began opening fire on a group of three gangsters from his covered positions. Knowing that the soul wavelength weapons they made would not put them down with just a single shot. Robin began spraying them with his own volly of bullet's. All three of them were glowing, their body's faster, stronger, and tougher. Any weapon they used would be greatly upgraded. The bullet's began to tear through the three men, ripping them to shreds before they could exit their cars.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2015, 8:54 pm

Anna noticed the cars and got silent. Too many cars, too many people. The ninja decided to use both pistol and knives at the same time. She waited for the right moment.

Boom! Then they started to shoot the three of their opponents. Five left.
Anna aimed two knives at the two other gangsters to end their worthless lives. She started to shoot the third guy. Shoot in the head, then heart, then stomach, then throat and...the ninja started counting. She was making him into a cheese with holes.

Ooc: Well, you created "The Free", so it's your decision.
Yeah, the last and decisively decision. Want him to join? Yes or Not :>

By the way, Ben and Arthur are still not approved, right?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2015, 9:04 pm

ooc: Oh I am working that out, they should be approved very soon.

Also, yes he can totally join. He will need a join thread tho.

The first gangster she hit with the knife got hit directly in the lung. He fell over, where his own blood would fill his lungs until he passed out and soon died. The other got hit in a much less deadly place, however Robin turned his gun on him and he, along with the man Anna shot. Became swiss cheese.

With only two men left in the last car, they flat out shifted into the reverse and tried to pull out to leave. They were thwarted however when Alex chucked a bomb over his head onto the road. The exploded, taking out the tire and the axel. Causing them to crash. The Kishin egg was on that car like a primal force. He pounced on the door and ripped a man out of there. Slamming his head on the ground until bit's of brain hit the road. The other man took out his gun and aimed it at him. Alex jumped over the car and dive kicked him. He was shot a few times, but thanks to his bullet proof vest and Robin's magic he was not bleeding. From there he cupped his hand's together and broke his head open.

The Kishin egg would walk out of the smoke and fire, coughing a little bit on the fumes as he stripped off his filthy gloves. "You alright!?" He yelled up as the magic lost hold of everyone.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 4:59 pm

OOC: Yeah. I'm going to create his join thread after we finish this one.

Anna watched as the bomb exploded with the excitement in her eyes. They were eliminating the bad guys! It made her happy.
But then she saw Alex got shot a few times. Her body freezed in shock. However, she couldn't shoot to help Alex, because she could hit him by an accident.
The ninja girl noticed that the kishin egg is still fighting which made her sigh in relief.
However, everything she could see was almost nothing, because of smoke and fire. She was mixing the soul perception with her eyes, to know the situation.

When Alex walked out from smoke and fire, Anna would jump towards the kishin egg, landing a few meters in front of him. She noticed that she was bleeding from the shoulder..Well..She noticed when she started feeling pain in it. "We're..Fine..And you, boss?" The ninja spoke as she put the hand on the wound. It seemed like a bullet went through her body and left it. Anna didn't notice it thanks to Robin's magic and her own adrenaline
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 5:24 pm

"Uhh...." Alex patted down every part of his upper body. He could not feel any pain but he knew he was so wired with Adrenalin that he.... Oh, yep. He got shot. He was not bleeding, but those bruises looked like they went pretty deep. That's when he noticed it, Anna had been shot.

Crap, shit! Why didn't he realize it!? Oh he was so stupidly, grossly incompetent. His opinion of her got puffed up and inflated for two runs without him even realizing that she was only human. Ben had a few bruises, including one on his cheek that looked pretty nasty. But he was tough even without his magic. Oh Christ on a cracker he let Anna get shot. Part of the reason that he felt so bad and blamed himself for this happening was because he cared about her. She was young, someone who wanted to change the world just like the two of them were. Someone who had joined and became a trusted member right off the bat.

The other reason, was because his madness was pushing him to this conclusion. Gilt, was a powerful thing. Driving many men to do a lot of things. It could make a Kishin egg fell like he has to dedicate his life to something and it could make the same Kishin feel like he tossed one of his kid's under the boss and neglected them in the wrong part of town.

"Uhh, Erm, Uhh, I, Errr, nnnnm." He babbled for a moment as he thought about how much he had messed up. "Come on!" He said suddently. "Or, stay here! Well not here by the fire but just.... I'll get the medicine kit and if I'm fast enough you won't even feel the pain kick in.... Just,don'tmovetoofarIllberightback." Said Alex before he took off back to the car as fast as his leg's could take him. Which was pretty damn fast.

Robin looked a bit worried, both at the fact that Anna had been shot. That his magic had failed to protect her, and that Alex had a little breakdown before he sped off to get medicine like she was dieing. "A-Are you alright Anna? I think he's just a little shaken up. Here! Sit down or something." He placed his robe on the sand covering a wide area. He rubbed his bruised cheek and just wanted her to get better. For more than one reason.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 6:31 pm

Anna closed her eyes for a moment and looked at the sky.
"I'm okay, Robin..." She told him. However, the ninja felt the pain in her shoulder. Well, she was more worried about Alex. Anna finally realized what type of madness Alex could have. "Guilt..." The ninja didn't even notice when she said it out loud. So the madness was slowly taking control over him. "He might become a kishin of guilt..." She told Robin with a tear in her eye. She cared so much about Alex, that's why his behavior worried her. A lot! "From what I remember, every kishin has some kind of a..an...hm..obsession..Alex feels guilt.. That's why he panicked when he saw my wound. Well..It's not my first wound, you know...Pain is nothing..." Anna spoke. When she finished, she hissed in pain. Yeaaaah...pain was nothing. Said wounded Anna! "Alright..it hurts a bit, tho!" She groaned after a while.

Anna looked at the ground thinking what kind of a kishin would she become if she were a kishin egg. A kishin of brutality? It fit her brutal style of killing.
She felt the urge... The ninja licked her hand that was covered in her own blood. Awful taste..but somehow addicting. Anna put her hand back on her wound, to stop the bleeding a bit. However, she knew that her whole back was covered in blood.

The ninja sat on Robin's robe. "Sit next to me.." She told him. "Let me look at your cheek. It looks worse than my shoulder, in my opinion. Does it hurt much?" Anna seemed to be more worried about Robin's cheek than about her own wound. She looked so calm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slavery is bad (Open, mature)   Slavery is bad (Open, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slavery is bad (Open, mature)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next