Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rori Kaito

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Rori Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Rori Kaito   Rori Kaito I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 1:09 am

Rori Kaito C83hjCS

Name Kaito, Rori

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon: Hawk

Love Interest: Yet to be had.

Orientation: Experimental

Appearance: Rori stands 5"8 and relatively slender. Despite her thin appearance she carries herself with confidence. Her face tends keep those around her weary as it's naturally stern and cold. Her hair is long and dark, encasing ghostly skin and deep green eyes. One wouldn't catch her wearing any colors that weren't black or a variant of (gray, dark gray, darker gray.) It is said she practices her signature creepy smile in the mirror, though she would beg to differ.

Personality: Though she's outwardly distant, Rori can only be described as sadistically bubbly. Her dark humor and quick wit make for amusing conversation and unpredictable reactions. She silently works her persuasive magic on those around her, slinking by unnoticed, while still having things just as she pleases. She prides herself on her ability to play mind games, and in fact enjoys those who can keep up with her tricky antics. Her tendency toward dramatics has secured her vice presidency in the Drama club as well her reputable title of "Black Princess". It was odd how these things stuck. Even more strange was how she'd managed to become the bias of a group of girls whom formed a "secret" fan club in her honor.  Beneath her villainous persona, Rori was actually quite amusing and outgoing. With an affinity for the arts, she was well versed several instruments including the piano, violin, and even some guitar.  Singing came naturally with these hobbies, and she often played the lead in many of the school plays.    

While exuding grace was easy enough out of combat, her fighting style was anything but. Her precision was deadly which made for landing hits on her rather difficult. Especially with her rapid and unpredictable pace. Finding an easy opening was nearly impossible with her lowly cat-like stance which she adopted so as to swing her weapon about her without leaving her chest open to damage.  

History: Rori's life was as theatrical as her personality. Having been raised by two wealthy eccentric gay men, she was no stranger to the unconventional. Both of her fathers swooned over their daughter, dressing her like a doll, and then cutting her hair short and butch while pretending she was a boy. Oh what fun! The fun lasted only until the day, to her parents utter and overly dramatic horror, they found out she was a meister. "Our poor sweet baby! She's one of those deathy fighters. Don't worry sweetie, we still love you. Nothing will ever change our love for you. Even if you slaughter people in your free time."

With that Rori was shipped off, in the highest of fashion, to the DWMA. The airport was a tearful farewell to her fathers. "We don't care what you do honey, as long as you kick ass, okay?" They hiccuped through perfectly manicured lashes, which they batted fabulously through the tears. She promised to do her very best and by best she meant take over the school one shmuck at a time. The spotlight would be her indefinitely.

Miscellaneous: +Rori enjoys playing coy for the sake of melting hearts at which time she crushes them completely.

+She can often be found practicing her music or singing privately in the Theater Club's room.

+She hates being embarrassed or being made to show any emotion she does not permit herself to display.

+Makes and sells things used in witchcraft and voodoo. For fun. You know, things like "love potions" and "voodoo dolls". Ha. Fools.

Have You Read the Rules?

"No I haven't. "

fine:

"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."

Last edited by Shilo on August 2nd 2015, 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Rori Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rori Kaito   Rori Kaito I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 1:26 am

This app, is ready to reviewed. Plz n thx.
Back to top Go down

Rori Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rori Kaito   Rori Kaito I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 9:47 pm

App looks good but there is something missing. In her personality, you explained that her fighting skills are deadly, but how did she learn them? As a meister, she might have a bit of a skilled hand at using a weapon, but she needs practice and she needs to be taught how to fight so perfectly with a weapon.

Otherwise, there's a great character waiting to be used! c: Simple fix in the history and you should be good!
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Rori Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rori Kaito   Rori Kaito I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2016, 3:13 pm

I think this character is solid!

Rori Kaito Image12
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Rori Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rori Kaito   Rori Kaito I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 4:44 am

Rori Kaito SuBGn35

As of 8/12/2016, this character is in full compliance with the current rules!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rori Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rori Kaito   Rori Kaito I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rori Kaito
Page 1 of 1